PDA

View Full Version : Cheap and Best Insurance

webmaster Cheap and Best Insurance
October 17th 06, 01:04 PM
Hello everyone!
After few months of hard work, my site about the various insurance
sites is finally up and running. I have tried to create a site that
acts as a gateway and goes right to the point and cuts through all of
the marketing and PR hype. Having read this group for quite a while, it
looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable people here, so I'd love to
get some feedback about my site if anyone can spare the time. The site
is located at http://www.onestop.me.uk/ and called "Cheap and Best
Insurance".

Almost all types of insurances, be it Car, Home, Travel, Life,
Breakdown, Pet, Mortgage, Income, Bike, Dental, Medical, Van, Landlord
are covered. And if one is interested in other topics, there is also an
option for a comprehensive web-search. I think that some of the links
are quite good, but I'm not so satisfied with others, so I'd be
grateful if you could tell me which links you liked and which ones you
didn't - and why?

Thanks in advance,
Webmaster of "Cheap and Best Insurance"
http://www.onestop.me.uk/

Matthew
October 17th 06, 08:00 PM
ALL OF THEM SPAMMER

webmaster Cheap and Best Insurance
October 18th 06, 10:47 AM
Dear Mathew

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and so are you. I have had a bad
personal experience with finding good insurances; some quote a
different deal and deliver a different; some you find were a bad deal
only when you have to avail the service in time of need. so always
wanted to come up with a collection of those who deliver what they
claim. Thanks for your comments.

Webmaster of "Cheap and Best Insurance"
http://www.onestop.me.uk/

Matthew
October 18th 06, 04:17 PM
It is spam no matter what you say specially since this is a cat group