PDA

View Full Version : kitten throw up and watery dropping

msflyingpiggy
October 17th 06, 10:18 PM
one of my kittens have been throwing up and his dropping looks very
watery...anyone knows what may have caused it?

thanks,

Buddy's Mom
October 17th 06, 10:47 PM
Did you change his food or give him cow's milk?

msflyingpiggy wrote:
> one of my kittens have been throwing up and his dropping looks very
> watery...anyone knows what may have caused it?
>
> thanks,

Wendy
October 18th 06, 12:46 AM
Could be something he ate or worms or just about anything. If it keeps up
for very long or if he seems lethargic get him to the vet asap. Kittens can
dehydrate quickly.

I know people get sick of being told to consult their vet but throwing up
with diarrhea can be nothing serious or it could kill the cat if untreated.

"msflyingpiggy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> one of my kittens have been throwing up and his dropping looks very
> watery...anyone knows what may have caused it?
>
> thanks,

msflyingpiggy
October 21st 06, 12:59 AM
no, nothing has been changed. my other kitten which is 4 months old
eats the same thing but she is ok....
Buddy's Mom wrote:
> Did you change his food or give him cow's milk?
>
> msflyingpiggy wrote:
> > one of my kittens have been throwing up and his dropping looks very
> > watery...anyone knows what may have caused it?
> >
> > thanks,

msflyingpiggy
October 21st 06, 01:16 AM
thanks, i'll prob. bring him to a vet.