PDA

View Full Version : I woke up this morning at 5AM....CAT CITY.....

SONNY
October 18th 06, 01:16 AM
My wife likes flat faced cats.....Her Persians and Himis were laying
all over the living room
like a ZOO exhibit! These things just lay there and twitch
tails....flip...flip...Makes me feel
like I am in a lions cage....AND I am their next meal!

Matthew
October 18th 06, 01:21 AM
"SONNY" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> My wife likes flat faced cats.....Her Persians and Himis were laying
> all over the living room
> like a ZOO exhibit! These things just lay there and twitch
> tails....flip...flip...Makes me feel
> like I am in a lions cage....AND I am their next meal!

Get used to it you are their slave and they were sizing you up to see if
you are worthy to go to the mothership

Sally493 via CatKB.com
October 18th 06, 03:22 AM
Too funny!