PDA

View Full Version : Another new male kitty to my loving home

mysticalwanderer
October 18th 06, 11:22 AM
I just introducted another male kitty whom I named "Sunshine" American
short-haired (18 wks old/beige & white) into my brood of two other male
cats. Pebbles (orange) is my oldest cat; he's 6 years old & is not too
happy with his new buddie as yet. But then again Sunshine has only
been with us since October 10th so I guess that's to be expected.
However my other kitty "Midnight" (5 mos old/black) American
short-haired started caring for, playing with & loving his new half
brother after only 3 days. God must have been looking out for my
furrie friends because Midnight & Pebbles were missing their other
half-brother Twinkels who passed away on 10/9. Midnight & Sunshine are
not only playful but also cuddly too. I guess I was blessed when I
found Sunshine at our SPCA here in Central Pa.

Gail
October 18th 06, 01:38 PM
Congratulations on your new baby. He is lucky to be joining such a loving
household!!
Gail
"mysticalwanderer" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I just introducted another male kitty whom I named "Sunshine" American
> short-haired (18 wks old/beige & white) into my brood of two other male
> cats. Pebbles (orange) is my oldest cat; he's 6 years old & is not too
> happy with his new buddie as yet. But then again Sunshine has only
> been with us since October 10th so I guess that's to be expected.
> However my other kitty "Midnight" (5 mos old/black) American
> short-haired started caring for, playing with & loving his new half
> brother after only 3 days. God must have been looking out for my
> furrie friends because Midnight & Pebbles were missing their other
> half-brother Twinkels who passed away on 10/9. Midnight & Sunshine are
> not only playful but also cuddly too. I guess I was blessed when I
> found Sunshine at our SPCA here in Central Pa.

cybercat
October 18th 06, 02:31 PM
"mysticalwanderer" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I just introducted another male kitty whom I named "Sunshine" American
> short-haired (18 wks old/beige & white) into my brood of two other male
> cats.

Congratulations!! What color is he?

Pebbles (orange) is my oldest cat; he's 6 years old & is not too
> happy with his new buddie as yet. But then again Sunshine has only
> been with us since October 10th so I guess that's to be expected.
> However my other kitty "Midnight" (5 mos old/black) American
> short-haired started caring for, playing with & loving his new half
> brother after only 3 days. God must have been looking out for my
> furrie friends because Midnight & Pebbles were missing their other
> half-brother Twinkels who passed away on 10/9. Midnight & Sunshine are
> not only playful but also cuddly too. I guess I was blessed when I
> found Sunshine at our SPCA here in Central Pa.

Yes and Sunshine clearly was too.

I'd love to see some photos! If you haven't already got a site,
you can set one up for free at yahoo.com.