PDA

View Full Version : Some mixed pics of my tribe/colony/curse/blessing......

RobZip
October 19th 06, 09:16 PM
..... are posted in alt.binaries.pictures.animals. SadEyes got special
treatment when he was here. In all my years of being around cats, I don't
ever recall one that looked as hung-down, brung-down, woebegone, and
bedraggled as this. I was the only human that could even walk within
eyesight of him without provoking him to flee.

Of course, the star of the group, BoBo was adopted by a Cat Haven worker at
the TNR - Big thumbs up guy, I knew you had the charm!