PDA

View Full Version : Hello, sort anoob here

Nanbe1st
October 20th 06, 11:54 AM
hello ladies and gents!
I've been kind of lurking around.
I love this site! thanks for having me :)

Judy
October 21st 06, 04:47 AM
"Nanbe1st" > wrote in message

> hello ladies and gents!
> I've been kind of lurking around.
> I love this site! thanks for having me :)

No need to thank anyone for having you. Seeing as that you've been lurking,
no one really knows that you're here. Or cares that you are.

Gandalf
October 21st 06, 10:33 AM
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:54:44 +0000, Nanbe1st
> wrote:

>hello ladies and gents!
>I've been kind of lurking around.
>I love this site! thanks for having me :)

I you really like cats, there are other groups that are far more active
than this one: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes, rev.pets.cats.community

RPCC are posts told in first person cat, or 'meow chat'. A bit hard to
read, but a lot of fun. I can't write it all, though.