PDA

View Full Version : cat licks soap dish

October 21st 06, 07:43 AM
our cat licks the soap in the soap dish. is this a sign of serious
illness or just cat insanity?

tia

-L.
October 21st 06, 08:25 AM
wrote:
> our cat licks the soap in the soap dish. is this a sign of serious
> illness or just cat insanity?
>
> tia

The cat is seeking the salt that is in the soap. What are you feeding
it?

-L.

Charlie Wilkes
October 22nd 06, 10:31 AM
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 06:43:39 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

>our cat licks the soap in the soap dish. is this a sign of serious
>illness or just cat insanity?
>
>tia

It looks like you might be using a remote client on a log-in session.
That's unusual these days.

Anyway, I wouldn't let the cat lick the soap. He might get diarrhea.
My understanding is that eating soap screws up the intestines by
killing the bacteria that form **** into clumps.

Good luck.

Charlie