PDA

View Full Version : Clyde Antibiotics day 1: Life!

October 23rd 06, 04:18 AM
Clyde has already gained a lot of energy I think what really helped was
the water they put under his skin. But the day we got back from the vet
he started eating occasionally but this Sunday morning before we left I
gave him a little food and when we came back it was gone. All day today
he has been eating quite a lot and I gave him some more pedialyte with
the syringe. Not too long ago we got some kitten milk and he seemed to
like that so I won't keep having to make him drink pedialyte. Thanks to
everyone who helped me in the last discussion especially Rhonda she
helped me a lot. I'll keep updating for a few days even though he
already seems better he still doesnt have as much energy as he used to.

22brix
October 23rd 06, 04:28 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Clyde has already gained a lot of energy I think what really helped was
> the water they put under his skin. But the day we got back from the vet
> he started eating occasionally but this Sunday morning before we left I
> gave him a little food and when we came back it was gone. All day today
> he has been eating quite a lot and I gave him some more pedialyte with
> the syringe. Not too long ago we got some kitten milk and he seemed to
> like that so I won't keep having to make him drink pedialyte. Thanks to
> everyone who helped me in the last discussion especially Rhonda she
> helped me a lot. I'll keep updating for a few days even though he
> already seems better he still doesnt have as much energy as he used to.

That's wonderful--you've done a great job!!

meeee
October 23rd 06, 04:39 AM
woohoo yay for little clive!

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Clyde has already gained a lot of energy I think what really helped was
> the water they put under his skin. But the day we got back from the vet
> he started eating occasionally but this Sunday morning before we left I
> gave him a little food and when we came back it was gone. All day today
> he has been eating quite a lot and I gave him some more pedialyte with
> the syringe. Not too long ago we got some kitten milk and he seemed to
> like that so I won't keep having to make him drink pedialyte. Thanks to
> everyone who helped me in the last discussion especially Rhonda she
> helped me a lot. I'll keep updating for a few days even though he
> already seems better he still doesnt have as much energy as he used to.

Rhonda
October 24th 06, 02:44 AM
Go, Clyde! That's wonderful to hear that he is eating so much more and
is more perky. I'll bet it's a relief to him to feel better.

Thanks for the update,

Rhonda