PDA

View Full Version : Re: cat licks soap dish

October 23rd 06, 07:49 AM
> From: Charlie Wilkes >
>It looks like you might be using a remote client on a log-in session.
>That's unusual these days.

i post to usenet via a terminal at a university running a random character
generator to prevent spam. the outgoing email address is never the same.

my cat also chases his tail a lot, so much so, he falls over dizzy. is
this normal? he has a lot of toys so what could be happening?

tia

Charlie Wilkes
October 24th 06, 11:22 AM
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 06:49:09 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

>> From: Charlie Wilkes >
>>It looks like you might be using a remote client on a log-in session.
>>That's unusual these days.
>
>i post to usenet via a terminal at a university running a random character
>generator to prevent spam. the outgoing email address is never the same.

Right, that's what I figured. I'm a little surprised those setups are
still around, because so few people use them anymore. But they still
work.

>my cat also chases his tail a lot, so much so, he falls over dizzy. is
>this normal? he has a lot of toys so what could be happening?

As long as he's not hurting himself, I'd say keep him out of the soap
and let him go crazy chasing his tail.

Charlie