October 23rd 06, 10:46 AM
strange but true

naked on the phone
October 23rd 06, 10:56 AM
naked on the phone wrote:
> strange but true

picture this we were both buck naked...

"say it wasn't you!"

checkin out some 2pac "It's just another day in the neighborhood"

-L.
October 24th 06, 12:20 AM
naked on the phone wrote:
> strange but true

better than licking my own balls which is what you were caught
doin'....Oh wait! I furrrrgot.... you have no balls! >:o

-L.

naked on the phone
October 24th 06, 03:37 AM
-L. wrote:

> better than licking my own balls which is what you were caught
> doin'....Oh wait! I furrrrgot.... you have no balls! >:o

I got them tatoo'd
there's a little mean dude on each one, he's got his arms crossed
holding his chin
their as smooth as eggs

Matthew
October 24th 06, 03:38 AM
"naked on the phone" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> -L. wrote:
>
>> better than licking my own balls which is what you were caught
>> doin'....Oh wait! I furrrrgot.... you have no balls! >:o
>
> I got them tatoo'd
> there's a little mean dude on each one, he's got his arms crossed
> holding his chin
> their as smooth as eggs

TOO MUCH INFORMATION

I never needed that mental picture ever Barry

-L.
October 24th 06, 10:46 AM
Tiny Balled Barry wrote:
> their as smooth as eggs

I like hairy balls. Like these:
http://www.graines-baumaux.fr/detailproduit.asp?numsouscategorie=190&numsouscategorie2=144&numproduit=9314

-L.

naked on the phone
October 24th 06, 01:15 PM
-L. wrote:

> I like hairy balls. Like these:
> http://www.graines-baumaux.fr/detailproduit.asp?numsouscategorie=190&numsouscategorie2=144&numproduit=9314
>
> -L.

now I know what to get you for christmas

santa came down the chimney, half past 3, with lots of nice little
presents for my baby and me
"merry christmas baby", sure did treat me nice

-L.
October 24th 06, 05:39 PM
naked on the phone wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> > I like hairy balls. Like these:
> > http://www.graines-baumaux.fr/detailproduit.asp?numsouscategorie=190&numsouscategorie2=144&numproduit=9314
> >
> > -L.
>
> now I know what to get you for christmas

I don't do Christmas. I leave that up to you Chreeest-yuns.

-L.

2oz
October 26th 06, 03:45 AM
-L. wrote:

> I don't do Christmas. I leave that up to you Chreeest-yuns.

you'd forgo a furry tree with lots of balls on it? this ain't adding up
knowing you, looks like you'd go all out

silver bells hanging on a striiiing

this is the truth

I bought some junk from a man, part of it was a few med size boxes of
christmas junk.

I pulled out some dumb christmas glore and said.. "bah humbug"

(this is the truth)

I reach in and hit a button on a toy.. I pulled it out just in time to
be looking dead in the face of the sheraton himself
he said, "BAH! HUMBUG, MEEEERRY CHRISTMAS"...

right in my face! it scared me!

what was the odds of that happening

-L.
October 26th 06, 10:28 AM
2oz wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> > I don't do Christmas. I leave that up to you Chreeest-yuns.
>
> you'd forgo a furry tree with lots of balls on it? this ain't adding up
> knowing you, looks like you'd go all out

Trees are a Pagan tradition, not Christian. Pagans decorated trees in
worship of Baal-Berith hundreds of years before Christ was born. We
celebrate Yule. We decorate a tree and burn a log and eat some food
and light a candle. Well, and our chalice, which is Unitarian.
http://www.uua.org/aboutuu/chalice.html

Our biggest Holiday is Halloween. Which we don't celebrate as a
Holiday, but secularly. I just bought 21 punkins.

Why can't ghosts have babies?

> silver bells hanging on a striiiing
> ..
>
> this is the truth
>
> I bought some junk from a man, part of it was a few med size boxes of
> christmas junk.
>
> I pulled out some dumb christmas glore and said.. "bah humbug"
>
> (this is the truth)
>
> I reach in and hit a button on a toy.. I pulled it out just in time to
> be looking dead in the face of the sheraton himself
> he said, "BAH! HUMBUG, MEEEERRY CHRISTMAS"...
>
> right in my face! it scared me!
>
> what was the odds of that happening

It's probably vintage and worth $700 bucks.

-L.

2oz
October 28th 06, 02:44 AM
-L. wrote:

> Trees are a Pagan tradition, not Christian. Pagans decorated trees in
> worship of Baal-Berith hundreds of years before Christ was born. We
> celebrate Yule. We decorate a tree and burn a log and eat some food
> and light a candle. Well, and our chalice, which is Unitarian.
> http://www.uua.org/aboutuu/chalice.html

ah but us pagans are dumb dogs, we say "the evergreen(as in evergreen
tree) is just like Christ being ever loving, ever living etc... its a
good thing. no way to impose knowledge on dumb dogs see so knowledge
while it is good, is just a clanging cymbal or noisy brass where there
is no conscience. if that makes sense. IOW... we call ourselves doing
something good, you know what I mean? hmmm? lol

about the vintage scrooge... it was vintage for sure, so is this train
set! i love it.
actually I haven't set it up yet. one guy wants to buy it from me, he
wants it really bad and he's never even seen it. it cost 100 about 20
years ago.. something like that.
24' of track too! wooo wooo! it's the santa express. "don't chop no
wood daddy's comin home with a load"

> Our biggest Holiday is Halloween. Which we don't celebrate as a
> Holiday, but secularly. I just bought 21 punkins.

ewww! thats old devil stuff and you know it
what good is holloweenie! it's hallows eve.. what is that?
we put punkins out to scare away ghosts

you sure got it backwards

but I think your heart is big enough for the truth

-L.
October 29th 06, 07:45 AM
2oz wrote:

> ah but us pagans are dumb dogs,

You're not Pagan. You have no clue as to what Pagan rituals really
mean.

> ewww! thats old devil stuff and you know it
> what good is holloweenie! it's hallows eve.. what is that?
> we put punkins out to scare away ghosts

I put punkins out to attract kidlets. Plus, theya fun to carve.
Planted 24 pansies today and a couple Mums, all in big poyts on the
front deck. Swept the front deck, too. Goin' to the punkin patch
tamale to ride the choo-choo train. All-aboard!

> you sure got it backwards

Wy would I celebrate a Holiday that I don't find holy?

> but I think your heart is big enough for the truth

What truth would that be? The truth delivered to you on a tidy silver
platter? That "truth"; the work of fiction called the Bible?

I find more truth in John Doe:

"Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny?
Look at the people I killed. An obese man,
a disgusting man who could barely stand
up... who if you saw him on the street,
you'd point so your friends could mock him
along with you. Who if you saw him while
you were eating, you wouldn't be able to
finish your meal.

After him I picked the
lawyer. And, you both must have been
secretly thanking me for that one. This
was a man who dedicated his life to making
money by lying with every breath he could
muster... to keeping rapists and murderers
on the streets.

A woman...
A woman... so ugly on the inside that she
couldn't bare to go on living if she
couldn't be beautiful on the outside.

A drug dealer... a drug dealing pederast,
actually. (laughs at that one)

And, don't forget the disease spreading
whore.

Only in a world this ****ty could
you even try to say these were innocent
people and keep a straight face.
That's the point. We see a deadly sin on
almost every street corner, and in every
home, literally. And we tolerate it. We
tolerate it because it's common, it seems trivial, and
we tolerate, all day long, morning, noon
and night.

Not anymore. I'm setting the
example, and it's going to be puzzled over
and studied and followed, from now on."

-L.

cybercat
October 29th 06, 02:45 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> 2oz wrote:
>>
>> ah but us pagans are dumb dogs,
>
> You're not Pagan. You have no clue as to what Pagan rituals really
> mean.
>

>> ewww! thats old devil stuff and you know it
>> what good is holloweenie! it's hallows eve.. what is that?
>> we put punkins out to scare away ghosts
>
> I put punkins out to attract kidlets. Plus, theya fun to carve.
> Planted 24 pansies today and a couple Mums, all in big poyts on the
> front deck. Swept the front deck, too. Goin' to the punkin patch
> tamale to ride the choo-choo train. All-aboard!
>

>> you sure got it backwards
>
> Wy would I celebrate a Holiday that I don't find holy?
>

>> but I think your heart is big enough for the truth
>
> What truth would that be? The truth delivered to you on a tidy silver
> platter? That "truth"; the work of fiction called the Bible?
>
> I find more truth in John Doe:
>
> "Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny?
> Look at the people I killed. An obese man,
> a disgusting man who could barely stand
> up... who if you saw him on the street,
> you'd point so your friends could mock him
> along with you. Who if you saw him while
> you were eating, you wouldn't be able to
> finish your meal.
>
> After him I picked the
> lawyer. And, you both must have been
> secretly thanking me for that one. This
> was a man who dedicated his life to making
> money by lying with every breath he could
> muster... to keeping rapists and murderers
> on the streets.
>
> A woman...
> A woman... so ugly on the inside that she
> couldn't bare to go on living if she
> couldn't be beautiful on the outside.
>
> A drug dealer... a drug dealing pederast,
> actually. (laughs at that one)
>
> And, don't forget the disease spreading
> whore.
>
> Only in a world this ****ty could
> you even try to say these were innocent
> people and keep a straight face.
> That's the point. We see a deadly sin on
> almost every street corner, and in every
> home, literally. And we tolerate it. We
> tolerate it because it's common, it seems trivial, and
> we tolerate, all day long, morning, noon
> and night.
>
> Not anymore. I'm setting the
> example, and it's going to be puzzled over
> and studied and followed, from now on."
>
> -L.

I don't understand much of this post, but I do find it
fascinating. Did John Doe really write what is in quotes
above?

I do get you on the Pagan stuff--the Christians were the most
brutal *******s during the Crusades, and converting Pagans
was much more about power than about saving souls.

Muslims learned "jihad" from the Christian Crusaders. And
the turned out to be pretty good at it.

A little education goes a long way.

cybercat
October 29th 06, 04:09 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
.. .
> the quotes are from the move seven with brad pitt and Morgan freeman when
> they are talking to the psychopath named john doe and asked him why he did
> it

Ahhh! hahaha! You know I was thinkinig OUR John Doe, right?
And I am thinking, he's a KILLER?

I saw the movie Seven, very disturbing.

Thanks, Matthew.

Matthew
October 29th 06, 04:22 PM

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> 2oz wrote:
>>>
>>> ah but us pagans are dumb dogs,
>>
>> You're not Pagan. You have no clue as to what Pagan rituals really
>> mean.
>>

>>> ewww! thats old devil stuff and you know it
>>> what good is holloweenie! it's hallows eve.. what is that?
>>> we put punkins out to scare away ghosts
>>
>> I put punkins out to attract kidlets. Plus, theya fun to carve.
>> Planted 24 pansies today and a couple Mums, all in big poyts on the
>> front deck. Swept the front deck, too. Goin' to the punkin patch
>> tamale to ride the choo-choo train. All-aboard!
>>

>>> you sure got it backwards
>>
>> Wy would I celebrate a Holiday that I don't find holy?
>>

>>> but I think your heart is big enough for the truth
>>
>> What truth would that be? The truth delivered to you on a tidy silver
>> platter? That "truth"; the work of fiction called the Bible?
>>
>> I find more truth in John Doe:
>>
>> "Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny?
>> Look at the people I killed. An obese man,
>> a disgusting man who could barely stand
>> up... who if you saw him on the street,
>> you'd point so your friends could mock him
>> along with you. Who if you saw him while
>> you were eating, you wouldn't be able to
>> finish your meal.
>>
>> After him I picked the
>> lawyer. And, you both must have been
>> secretly thanking me for that one. This
>> was a man who dedicated his life to making
>> money by lying with every breath he could
>> muster... to keeping rapists and murderers
>> on the streets.
>>
>> A woman...
>> A woman... so ugly on the inside that she
>> couldn't bare to go on living if she
>> couldn't be beautiful on the outside.
>>
>> A drug dealer... a drug dealing pederast,
>> actually. (laughs at that one)
>>
>> And, don't forget the disease spreading
>> whore.
>>
>> Only in a world this ****ty could
>> you even try to say these were innocent
>> people and keep a straight face.
>> That's the point. We see a deadly sin on
>> almost every street corner, and in every
>> home, literally. And we tolerate it. We
>> tolerate it because it's common, it seems trivial, and
>> we tolerate, all day long, morning, noon
>> and night.
>>
>> Not anymore. I'm setting the
>> example, and it's going to be puzzled over
>> and studied and followed, from now on."
>>
>> -L.
>>

> I don't understand much of this post, but I do find it
> fascinating. Did John Doe really write what is in quotes
> above?
>
> I do get you on the Pagan stuff--the Christians were the most
> brutal *******s during the Crusades, and converting Pagans
> was much more about power than about saving souls.
>
> Muslims learned "jihad" from the Christian Crusaders. And
> the turned out to be pretty good at it.
>
> A little education goes a long way.

-L.
October 30th 06, 08:50 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Ahhh! hahaha! You know I was thinkinig OUR John Doe, right?
> And I am thinking, he's a KILLER?

LOL...hilarious!

> I saw the movie Seven, very disturbing.

I just find so much truth in that part of the movie. It's one of my
favorites, because it's so bizarre, yet has so much to ponder.

-L.

-L.
October 30th 06, 08:52 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Muslims learned "jihad" from the Christian Crusaders. And
> the turned out to be pretty good at it.

Just like the modern day Middle Eastern terrorists learned their
current tactics from us. No wonder Bush considers himself a
"Crusader".

-L.

cybercat
October 30th 06, 04:52 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>>
>> Muslims learned "jihad" from the Christian Crusaders. And
>> the turned out to be pretty good at it.
>
> Just like the modern day Middle Eastern terrorists learned their
> current tactics from us. No wonder Bush considers himself a
> "Crusader".

Yep. I had a course in Islam in the 1990s. The Koran forbids violence.
However, just as the Bible can be used to justify any heinous thing we
can imagine (such as the persecution of homosexuals and forcing women
to bring pregnancies to term), so can the Koran.

The example I like because it is so simple: I have heard so-called
Christians use the "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" quote from
the Bible to justify revenge. But they leave out the next line, which
of course is, ""But justice is mine,' sayeth the Lord."

Christianity is a gentle and beautiful thing in its intended form, for the
most part, as is Islam. The very need for religions dictates that it must
be men who will twist their original good intentions and use them for
evil.

That may be a bit obtuse, so I will try again. I mean to say that the need
for organized religion exists because man is capable of so much destructive
and cruel behavior, and does not, on his own, control it very well--if he
tries
at all, and of course many exert considerable effort and creativity toward
justifying the selfish things they do that hurt others.

It makes sense then that these very things would be the undoing of much of
the good that religion can do.

People are bright and resourceful, especially in the service of their needs.

It was therefore a short hop, no great leap at all, for "Do unto others
as you would have others do unto you" to become, "I am a kinder person
than you are and therefore BETTER than you! I follow the rules of the
Bible (often taken from archaic texts, Old Testament brutalities that no
longer make sense in this world) so I am BETTER than you!

Religion used to serve the base need everyone seems to have to elevate
themselves above others.

This is what allows Barry to feel comfortable using that condescending
tone with you, what allows Barry to dare say to you, someone he really
does not know, "I think your heart is big enough for the truth." As though
he dares to presume that he can weigh the substance, measure the size
of your heart and pronounce judgment on it. Extremely un-Christian.

Some use cars and clothes, some religion. Some
education. I'm not immune--I was the geeky kid who dove into learning
because it was something I did well and got rewarded for and it made
me feel I had some worth. I stop short of saying that everyone who is
formally educated is BETTER than everyone who is not. Because it just
is not true.

However: Barry is a wonderful example of a man with a rich innate
intelligence and creativity who is, at the same time, stunningly ignorant,
due to the tiny parameters of the world in which he has lived all his life.

It is as though he begins to rise like a Phoenix above the wasteland of his
life again and again just to get strangled down by the tiny parameters of
the world he knows. By the low standards of the people all around him.
By the dismal shortness of vision of those around him.

It is really sad.

-L.
October 31st 06, 09:42 AM
cybercat wrote:
<snip>

> It is really sad.

He's young. There's hope.

As for the stuff that I snipped...Lennon said it all: "Love is all
there is." It makes me sad to think what this world would be like now,
had he lived...and MLK, Jr. and JFK. We have missed out, big time.

-L.

cybercat
October 31st 06, 02:39 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
> <snip>
>

>> It is really sad.
>
> He's young. There's hope.

Youth is relative. But you're right, there is always hope.

> As for the stuff that I snipped...Lennon said it all: "Love is all
> there is." It makes me sad to think what this world would be like now,
> had he lived...and MLK, Jr. and JFK. We have missed out, big time.

Yep. You and I are around the same age, I can tell. It was a powerful
time to grow up in.

cybercat
October 31st 06, 02:59 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

>...Lennon said it all: "Love is all
> there is."

I wish love were enough. It doesn't seem to fare well in the face
of persistent bone-headedness.

But still, you gotta keep it alive.

Sipe makes me cum
November 1st 06, 01:41 AM
cybercat wrote:
> However: Barry is a wonderful example of a man with a rich innate
> intelligence and creativity who is, at the same time, stunningly ignorant,
> due to the tiny parameters of the world in which he has lived all his life.
>
> It is as though he begins to rise like a Phoenix above the wasteland of his
> life again and again just to get strangled down by the tiny parameters of
> the world he knows. By the low standards of the people all around him.
> By the dismal shortness of vision of those around him.
>
> It is really sad.

Actually, he's just a dick getting his jollies on Usenet. At everyone's
expense.

Including yours. Good morning.

2oz
November 1st 06, 01:48 AM
-L. wrote:

> I put punkins out to attract kidlets. Plus, theya fun to carve.
> Planted 24 pansies today and a couple Mums, all in big poyts on the
> front deck. Swept the front deck, too. Goin' to the punkin patch
> tamale to ride the choo-choo train. All-aboard!

carve away! woo hoo

when you're done, your heart will be as empty and as hungry as that
punkin
but I think it's sweet just for the record

> > you sure got it backwards
>
> Wy would I celebrate a Holiday that I don't find holy?
>

> > but I think your heart is big enough for the truth
>
> What truth would that be? The truth delivered to you on a tidy silver
> platter? That "truth"; the work of fiction called the Bible?

you know you're right. mmm mmm mmm <sounded with conviction>
you're right, and how much sorer punishment for the fearful and
unbelieving.
it WAS delivered on a silver platter baby, our own conscience either
accusing or excusing us.

> I find more truth in John Doe:

he don't tell no lies, he just wears his mammy panties too tight

> "Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny?
> Look at the people I killed.

im not digging up the op, but when and who did you kill
im sure THAT is a lie

> Not anymore. I'm setting the
> example, and it's going to be puzzled over
> and studied and followed, from now on."

see, this is the kind of faith that will move a mountain
oh my God! this is the kind of faith that YES
WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE says no

it's childlike faith, and you got it goin on

I'm so happy for you, I really mean that!
Im almost envious sweetheart.

2oz
November 1st 06, 01:51 AM
cybercat wrote:
<snip old rotted asbetos>

> It is really sad.

aw ****ty cry

2oz
November 1st 06, 01:55 AM
Matthew wrote:
> the quotes are from the move seven with brad pitt and Morgan freeman when
> they are talking to the psychopath named john doe and asked him why he did
> it

thank you Matt for the clearing
and I do enjoy your top posts

she got me good on that one

have you seen, the wicker man?

I know i brought it up before
but I would and would not reccomend it

you won't forget it.

I saw 7 thrice now...

it's not all that deep

sorta

it does pull you in, but no more than the usual good movi3

Matthew
November 1st 06, 02:01 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> the quotes are from the move seven with brad pitt and Morgan freeman
>> when
>> they are talking to the psychopath named john doe and asked him why he
>> did
>> it
>
> thank you Matt for the clearing
> and I do enjoy your top posts
>
> she got me good on that one
>
> have you seen, the wicker man?
>
> I know i brought it up before
> but I would and would not reccomend it
>
> you won't forget it.
>
> I saw 7 thrice now...
>
> it's not all that deep
>
> sorta
>
> it does pull you in, but no more than the usual good movi3

Did not want to go thru all that again it was a long post

Not yet maybe if I get a chance I will watch it this weekend

I like silence of the lambs better

2oz
November 1st 06, 02:08 AM
Matthew wrote:

> I like silence of the lambs better

lol

I only like hannibal cause he's smooth

he's got it down pat, lmao

I sorta like him as they show how that he love patrice (if that's
corpone's name in the flick).. the gritty hawgs was pretty effective...
eewww

was it me? or did I detect an element of pity in the hogs
wtf was that about