PDA

View Full Version : Love our pets

Lina
October 23rd 06, 05:57 PM
As an animal lover I have owned all kind of pets. I had perrots, dogs,
rabbits and cats. My experience with pets have taught me to be
nonjudmental and more forgiving to others. While people who keep their
cats clawed are many, there are also countless people who prefere their
cat with no claws. This decision depends on the ethical beliefs and
cultural backgrounds of people.

Pets are benficials to human. They serve as great friends and
companions, however the responsibilty of being pet owner is getting
harder because of the choices and barriers that involve in dealing with
the problem of cat claws. Some people don't mind the bruise they
suffer from their cats while others prefere to keep their furniture
intact and their children safe from cat scratch. Due to the many
choises that exist for cat owner in America, pet owner can keep their
pet and their furniture without problem. However the only dilemma is
what choice work better for both parties involve.

Luckily people living in America have the right to chose, to happyness
and to freedom which make it possible to be pet owner. In many cases
cat owners must analyse all choices before they decide on the best
option. In the end some people chose to give up their cats because
they can't afford the cost of buying nail caps for many years or as
long as the cat live. Others dump their cats at the pound for dead.

Whatever procedure one opt for in keeping his or her own pets is a
personal choice as long as the animal is properly taken care of.
However people must be aware that pets can be both rewarding and risky
bacause animals are meant to live in the wild, and they are doing only
what comes natural to them. If we chose to adopt and shelter them we
must do so with the riks of being bitten, scratched amd bruised.

Matthew
October 23rd 06, 06:17 PM
"Lina" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> As an animal lover I have owned all kind of pets. I had perrots, dogs,
> rabbits and cats. My experience with pets have taught me to be
> nonjudmental and more forgiving to others. While people who keep their
> cats clawed are many, there are also countless people who prefere their
> cat with no claws. This decision depends on the ethical beliefs and
> cultural backgrounds of people.

This post is a load waiting to be changed. This comes from the same person
"Declawing is a surgical procedure like any other, it is not a cruel action
"

You need to do a lot more research before you make a statement like that.
Many places in the world it is illegal and inhumane to declaw your pet.
Declawing is based on ignorance, materialism and people being truly naive of
the procedure.

> Pets are benficials to human. They serve as great friends and
> companions, however the responsibilty of being pet owner is getting
> harder because of the choices and barriers that involve in dealing with
> the problem of cat claws. Some people don't mind the bruise they
> suffer from their cats while others prefere to keep their furniture
> intact and their children safe from cat scratch. Due to the many
> choises that exist for cat owner in America, pet owner can keep their
> pet and their furniture without problem. However the only dilemma is
> what choice work better for both parties involve.

More bull wrapped in half truths mixed in some facts trying to play on
your emotions

> Luckily people living in America have the right to chose, to happyness
> and to freedom which make it possible to be pet owner. In many cases
> cat owners must analyse all choices before they decide on the best
> option. In the end some people chose to give up their cats because
> they can't afford the cost of buying nail caps for many years or as
> long as the cat live. Others dump their cats at the pound for dead.
> Whatever procedure one opt for in keeping his or her own pets is a
> personal choice as long as the animal is properly taken care of.
> However people must be aware that pets can be both rewarding and risky
> bacause animals are meant to live in the wild, and they are doing only
> what comes natural to them. If we chose to adopt and shelter them we
> must do so with the riks of being bitten, scratched amd bruised.

Again half truths mixed in with some facts with biased opinions

You are working yourself right up to a good flaming

cybercat
October 23rd 06, 07:01 PM
"Matthew" > wrote

> This post is a load waiting to be changed.

My "moron" alert went off within reading the first three words.

I just delete posts like this.

I delete your good buddy Barry's as soon as I see them, too.

barb
October 23rd 06, 09:47 PM
If you would declaw your cat so your kids don't get scratched, you would
also never let them learn how to ride a bike or run outdoors or any of the
millions of things kids do to get themselves scratched.

As for furniture, my cats have scratched furniture from time to time but I
know what the priority is because I can remember every cat I ever had and I
can not remember every sofa or chair I ever had.

My Sapphire that I found in the street. declawed and not even full grown,
lived with me for 15 wonderful years and every day she pretended to sharpen
her claws. It made me feel badly about what had been done to her and I
would have paid to get her back her claws.

Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.

Matthew
October 23rd 06, 10:38 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote
>>
>> This post is a load waiting to be changed.
>
> My "moron" alert went off within reading the first three words.
>
> I just delete posts like this.
>
> I delete your good buddy Barry's as soon as I see them, too.

What is that comment directed towards me for

meeee
October 24th 06, 01:47 AM
Stop trying to cause trouble. You're emotional selfish crap won't even pass
as basic intelligence here. Go and do some real research, other than 'owning
all kinds of pets' and then come back and try and start and argument. Also
try thinking before you post next time; obviously not much thought was put
into this post, just a whole heap of self righteousness.

"Lina" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> As an animal lover I have owned all kind of pets. I had perrots, dogs,
> rabbits and cats. My experience with pets have taught me to be
> nonjudmental and more forgiving to others. While people who keep their
> cats clawed are many, there are also countless people who prefere their
> cat with no claws. This decision depends on the ethical beliefs and
> cultural backgrounds of people.
>
> Pets are benficials to human. They serve as great friends and
> companions, however the responsibilty of being pet owner is getting
> harder because of the choices and barriers that involve in dealing with
> the problem of cat claws. Some people don't mind the bruise they
> suffer from their cats while others prefere to keep their furniture
> intact and their children safe from cat scratch. Due to the many
> choises that exist for cat owner in America, pet owner can keep their
> pet and their furniture without problem. However the only dilemma is
> what choice work better for both parties involve.
>
> Luckily people living in America have the right to chose, to happyness
> and to freedom which make it possible to be pet owner. In many cases
> cat owners must analyse all choices before they decide on the best
> option. In the end some people chose to give up their cats because
> they can't afford the cost of buying nail caps for many years or as
> long as the cat live. Others dump their cats at the pound for dead.
>
> Whatever procedure one opt for in keeping his or her own pets is a
> personal choice as long as the animal is properly taken care of.
> However people must be aware that pets can be both rewarding and risky
> bacause animals are meant to live in the wild, and they are doing only
> what comes natural to them. If we chose to adopt and shelter them we
> must do so with the riks of being bitten, scratched amd bruised.

meeee
October 24th 06, 01:48 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote
>>
>> This post is a load waiting to be changed.
>
> My "moron" alert went off within reading the first three words.
>
> I just delete posts like this.
>
> I delete your good buddy Barry's as soon as I see them, too.

Why do you have to drag your problem with Barry into every thread you post
in?

Matthew
October 24th 06, 01:51 AM
Great minds think alike. At least me and you are on the same wave link
Meeee