PDA

View Full Version : Clyde Antibiotics day 2

October 24th 06, 06:18 AM
Not much really to say this time except he has a little more energy. He
has been playing a lot more and definitely biting my hands more it's
not hard. Thanks again to everyone who helped me when he wasnt feeling
very well.

22brix
October 24th 06, 06:58 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Not much really to say this time except he has a little more energy. He
> has been playing a lot more and definitely biting my hands more it's
> not hard. Thanks again to everyone who helped me when he wasnt feeling
> very well.

Wonderful! You've done a fabulous job and it's cool to see improvement!

Rhonda
October 24th 06, 07:04 AM
Playing a lot more is GREAT!

He sounds just adorable.