PDA

View Full Version : Clyde Antibiotics day 3

October 24th 06, 10:44 PM
He has been playing like crazy this morning here are some videos.

http://tinylink.com/?ItyTddKyNM

http://tinylink.com/?Okfsm9IngF

http://tinylink.com/?jWjtEV0Nhn

I'm so glad hes back to his normal crazy self.

Rhonda
October 25th 06, 07:20 AM
I finally was able to look at some of the videos -- what a CUTE kitten!
OMG. He looks like a Maine Coon! He is just gorgeous.

I loved it when he tried to eat the camera.

By the way, you might reconsider using your hands as a toy with him.
Believe me, you will be sorry later! He will be a biter forever if you
do that. It's better training if you to grab a toy and play with him
that way.

Thanks for posting the videos. I just love that little kitten.

Rhonda