PDA

View Full Version : Clyde Antibiotics day 3

October 24th 06, 10:44 PM
He has been playing like crazy this morning here are some videos.

http://tinylink.com/?ItyTddKyNM

http://tinylink.com/?Okfsm9IngF

http://tinylink.com/?jWjtEV0Nhn

I'm so glad hes back to his normal crazy self.

Matthew
October 24th 06, 10:49 PM
Happy Dance

> wrote in message
s.com...
> He has been playing like crazy this morning here are some videos.
>
> http://tinylink.com/?ItyTddKyNM
>
> http://tinylink.com/?Okfsm9IngF
>
> http://tinylink.com/?jWjtEV0Nhn
>
> I'm so glad hes back to his normal crazy self.

Buddy's Mom
October 25th 06, 01:32 AM
So, be our poster child and tell everyone how glad you are that you
took our advise and got the proper care for Clyde for a speedy
recovery!!!