PDA

View Full Version : Dog Flea Infestation 2

IhateFleas
October 25th 06, 06:31 AM
i am sorry i was also wondering if flea bites can lead to disease or death....
.... and what is a good thing to stop the itching...... i need to know
because i have like over 100 - 200 bites on me and they are getting really
annoying and i am getting sick of it........ and wat stores would be good to
get the Flea Bomb?

Thanks
Anthony

meeee
October 25th 06, 07:15 AM
Um as far as I know, you won't die from them; not sure what's hanging around
your country, I'm in australia so AFAIK you should just be very
uncomfortable. Try an antiseptic cream; this will prevent infection; ask
your pharmacist for one that numbs pain as well; this will stop the itching
although you'll have to re-apply. Short term; baking soda will help although
not as much as the antiseptic cream. For the flea bomb, ask in ?Wal-Mart or
K-mart or whatever you've got where you are....look in the pet section, it
should be called 'flea bomb' or similar. If you can't find one, call a local
vet, explain the problem and they will know what to use. Are you renting? I
would be majorly yelling at your landlord and demanding pest control if you
are. If you're renting, call them first thing and complain loudly and often,
threaten going to the tenant's board until they do something/refund some
rent money/anything. Here's an australian-brand flea bomb
http://www.mortein.com.au/product_fleabomb.html

http://thevetshed.com/cms/p.php/_pages/helpful_articles.html?ListPage=1&ArticleID=23&SubCatID=1

http://www.goodpet.com/library/pharmacyFiles/fleacontrol.asp

And read the articles on these pages for advice about flea control and how
to safely flea-bomb everything. Good luck!