PDA

View Full Version : Cute

Phil P.
October 25th 06, 08:15 AM
I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

October 25th 06, 09:39 AM
Phil P. wrote:
> I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

Did she fall asleep while cleaning?

How's Oreo doing?

dgk
October 25th 06, 02:56 PM
On 25 Oct 2006 01:39:29 -0700, "
> wrote:

>Phil P. wrote:
>> I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.
>>
>> http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg
>
>Did she fall asleep while cleaning?

That's what I was thinking. It looks like she fell asleep while
licking her butt. Very cute. Yoga cat.

October 25th 06, 03:14 PM
dgk wrote:
> On 25 Oct 2006 01:39:29 -0700, "
> > wrote:
>

> >Phil P. wrote:
> >> I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.
> >>
> >> http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg
> >
> >Did she fall asleep while cleaning?
> >
> That's what I was thinking. It looks like she fell asleep while
> licking her butt. Very cute. Yoga cat.

I have seen Chase stop in the middle of cleaning to pick up a piece of
kibble or swat at somebody, leg still stuck up in the air.

Phil P.
October 25th 06, 05:39 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Phil P. wrote:
> > I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.
> >
> > http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg
>
> Did she fall asleep while cleaning?

Dunno. That's how I found her sleeping. She woke up- stretched her leg out-
and put in back in the same position. lol I thought it was funny. She's a
little sweetheart- I'm going to miss her when she's adopted.

> How's Oreo doing?

She's improving slowly but surely. The ulcer was very deep and almost
ruptured her eye but it seems to be healing. So hopefully we might be able
to save her eye and her sight. We're not out of woods yet, but we're all
cautiously optimistic.

Spencer (the dog with the hairy dermoid growing on his eyeball) had his
surgery last week- it was a complete success! He's now recovering in the
lap of luxury in his new forever home! Happy endings like that sure takes
the sting out of a huge vet bill!

Thanks again,

Phil

Edna Pearl
October 25th 06, 05:44 PM
"dgk" > wrote in message
>Yoga cat.

Yes. This is called the "buttlick asana," I believe.

ep

cybercat
October 25th 06, 05:55 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:2aE%[email protected]
>I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

Precious. She sure looks like my Gracie. How much does she weigh?

mlbriggs
October 25th 06, 05:59 PM
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:15:10 +0000, Phil P. wrote:

> I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

You must talk to her about sleeping on the job. MLB

Deeanna
October 26th 06, 12:42 AM
This is just too funny! I'm sending it to some cat loving friends of
mine. They will love it!! :)

Phil P. wrote:
> I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

Spot
October 26th 06, 02:35 AM
Now that can't be comfortable.......LOL

"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:2aE%[email protected]
>I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

Lynne
October 26th 06, 04:18 AM
on Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:15:10 GMT, "Phil P." > wrote:

> I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

maybe I'm just sleep deprived, but it took me a few moments to figure out
what was going on in this photo.... ADORABLE!

--
Lynne

Phil P.
October 26th 06, 11:47 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> news:2aE%[email protected]
> >I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.
> >
> > http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg
> >

> Precious. She sure looks like my Gracie. How much does she weigh?

4lbs 6 oz as of a few days ago.