PDA

View Full Version : OT What News Reader do you all use??? Thanks for your input!

Cat Whisperer
October 25th 06, 10:49 PM
I have an account with free.teranews (one time charge of $3.95)
It has worked flawlessly until a few days ago with Outlook Express.
Now I get errors often and Teranews support tells me they are not even set
up to work with OE!

They suggested I try a real newsreader software.

I just tried News Rover 11... seems OK, but I want to know what the rest of
you guys use!

OE is just so much easier, anyone have some input on this?
Thanks

October 25th 06, 11:01 PM
"Cat Whisperer" > wrote in message
.. .
>I have an account with free.teranews (one time charge of $3.95)
> It has worked flawlessly until a few days ago with Outlook Express.
> Now I get errors often and Teranews support tells me they are not even set
> up to work with OE!
>
> They suggested I try a real newsreader software.
>
> I just tried News Rover 11... seems OK, but I want to know what the rest
> of
> you guys use!
>
> OE is just so much easier, anyone have some input on this?
> Thanks

Umm, teranews is full of caca. I have used it for years with OE.

October 26th 06, 06:22 AM
"Cat Whisperer" > wrote:

>I have an account with free.teranews (one time charge of $3.95)
>It has worked flawlessly until a few days ago with Outlook Express.
>Now I get errors often and Teranews support tells me they are not even set
>up to work with OE!
>
>They suggested I try a real newsreader software.
>
>I just tried News Rover 11... seems OK, but I want to know what the rest of
>you guys use!
>
>OE is just so much easier, anyone have some input on this?
>Thanks

Forte Agent.

-mhd