PDA

View Full Version : anti-social cat

kitkat via CatKB.com
October 26th 06, 03:04 AM
I have two cats - one stalks me - he follows me everywhere - and if I'm not
around he taunts the other cat, shatner

these days shatner just sits alone away from everyone else - he's so skittish
now. It just makes me sad. I worry that he's sad - or am I just importing
human emotions onto my cat?

fyi - we got the taunting cat (stewie) about a month ago - we already had
shatner.

Rhonda
October 27th 06, 06:33 AM
They have to work out their relationship, but in the meantime -- try to
give Shatner much more attention than usual. He needs reassurance.

If he's acting quite a bit more subdued than usual, you might take him
into the vet for a check. Sometimes illnesses go unnoticed because we
think its got to do with something else that is going on.

Hope they get to be friends soon,

Rhonda