PDA

View Full Version : Clyde Antibiotics day 4

October 26th 06, 04:22 AM
Clyde seems to be all better! He plays a lot now and definitely bites
more could he be teething? When would he stop drinking the kitten milk
and start drinking water? He's 8 weeks old and I dont want him to get
used to drinking the kitten milk all the time.

I miss his blue eyes... they're green now.

Rhonda
October 27th 06, 06:36 AM
I'm not sure when their different teeth come in, but in the video --
your cat was play-biting a lot and you were encouraging it by grabbing
his paws. Don't use your hand as a toy with him! You're actually
teaching him that it's okay to bite.

At 8 weeks old he's old enough to be off of kitten milk. Try mixing
water in with it. Start with a little water then more each day until
eventually it's just water.

Good luck,

Rhonda