PDA

View Full Version : Willie's latest thyroid test

October 26th 06, 04:20 AM
This message may be a repeat but I'm not sure. I posted a message and
shortly after, the news reader said it was no longer available.
I got Willie's thryoid blood test results back Monday night. It was normal
with no signs of hyperthyroidism. I'm not sure what is going on. The
doctor wants to do another test in her office on Nov 2nd. If it is normal,
she's going to have the blood profile done again by the same lab as before.
We are both concerned that this first blood profile might belong to another
cat but who knows.
Jean