PDA

View Full Version : First experience with a URI

October 27th 06, 08:38 PM
Emily is our 14 year old DSH female. The other day we noticed that she
wasn't eating and our elder cat Randy would nose her away from the water
fountain.

We also noticed she was looking a little thin so brought her to the vet.
I had spoken with the vet before that and told her about the weight
loss, the raspiness of breath, the sneezing, and only drinking water.

So now Emily is on antibiotics and returning to her normal squirmy,
demanding self.

I did look into the pet insurance thing - they're out of their mind. I'm
better off putting 30 or 40 dollars a month aside for vet car than
paying into those programs.