PDA

View Full Version : bathroom adventures with Levi

Lynne
October 30th 06, 04:13 AM
This kitten cracks me up. I put a litter box in the master bathroom when
we brought him home so I could isolate him for a while. There are 2 others
in the basement, but I still have this one up here, right next to the
toilet. Since I use Feline Pine, it actually smells good (and I scoop
every time I go potty myself).

EVERY time I go to use the bathroom, Levi comes barreling in there and
squats in the box right next to me while I'm doing my business. He looks
up at me when he's done, buries his production(s), and then watches me
scoop and flush. Then he runs over to the sink and hops up to sit next to
it while I wash my hands. When I'm done, he jumps into the sink to get a
drink of water from the bottom of the sink.

Usually he follows me out when I turn off the light and leave, but tonight
I taught him the joys of drinking out of a dripping faucet. What a riot!
I actually showed him by example in order to get him to try, and after a
few douses of water on his head, he got the hang of it.

Cats are so funny. It's great fun to watch kittens learn. He's sitting on
my shoulder now, trying to get at my lip.

I think my dog is jealous. She's laying on my legs.

--
Lynne

cybercat
October 30th 06, 04:44 AM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
m...
> This kitten cracks me up. I put a litter box in the master bathroom when
> we brought him home so I could isolate him for a while. There are 2
> others
> in the basement, but I still have this one up here, right next to the
> toilet. Since I use Feline Pine, it actually smells good (and I scoop
> every time I go potty myself).
>
> EVERY time I go to use the bathroom, Levi comes barreling in there and
> squats in the box right next to me while I'm doing my business. He looks
> up at me when he's done, buries his production(s), and then watches me
> scoop and flush. Then he runs over to the sink and hops up to sit next to
> it while I wash my hands. When I'm done, he jumps into the sink to get a
> drink of water from the bottom of the sink.
>
> Usually he follows me out when I turn off the light and leave, but tonight
> I taught him the joys of drinking out of a dripping faucet. What a riot!
> I actually showed him by example in order to get him to try, and after a
> few douses of water on his head, he got the hang of it.
>
> Cats are so funny. It's great fun to watch kittens learn. He's sitting
> on
> my shoulder now, trying to get at my lip.
>
> I think my dog is jealous. She's laying on my legs.
>
> --

Lynne!

You are having way too much fun!

Levi is a total doll. I want more pictures!

mlbriggs
October 30th 06, 04:53 AM
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:13:42 -0600, Lynne wrote:

> This kitten cracks me up. I put a litter box in the master bathroom when
> we brought him home so I could isolate him for a while. There are 2 others
> in the basement, but I still have this one up here, right next to the
> toilet. Since I use Feline Pine, it actually smells good (and I scoop
> every time I go potty myself).
>
> EVERY time I go to use the bathroom, Levi comes barreling in there and
> squats in the box right next to me while I'm doing my business. He looks
> up at me when he's done, buries his production(s), and then watches me
> scoop and flush. Then he runs over to the sink and hops up to sit next to
> it while I wash my hands. When I'm done, he jumps into the sink to get a
> drink of water from the bottom of the sink.
>
> Usually he follows me out when I turn off the light and leave, but tonight
> I taught him the joys of drinking out of a dripping faucet. What a riot!
> I actually showed him by example in order to get him to try, and after a
> few douses of water on his head, he got the hang of it.
>
> Cats are so funny. It's great fun to watch kittens learn. He's sitting on
> my shoulder now, trying to get at my lip.
>
> I think my dog is jealous. She's laying on my legs.

My Mother used to say: "Monkey see. Monkey do".