PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a vacuum that fits under bed

krazy
October 30th 06, 01:55 PM
Looking for an upright vacuum that fits under bed (Not cannister vac
or hose of one). Does the oreck go flat enough??

I have a full sized bed that sits about 6 inches off the floor.
Needless to say that all 4 cats like to sleep and hide under there
which means HAIR CITY under there!!

Does anyone know of or have a vacuum that will go flat enough to go
under it or at least half way under?? Right now if I really want to
clean under it I have to remove mattress and box spring because
bedroom where it is at is no big enough where I can really move the
bed around to clean under it.

Any reasonable suggestions appreciated.

TIA

Stormmee