PDA

View Full Version : im going to eat something, this is lame as crap

2oz
November 1st 06, 03:55 AM
im going to get a couple of fresh chicken tacos and some chips i
suppose, a coke...
this is so lame

ya'll gone to bed already?

not Lyn, she's beaming with lots of big plastic bags full of who
knows..

Im so sorry Lyn, I love you so much, I can't help being so mean

I know if I could hug Lyn we would probably just both break down and cry

cybercat
November 1st 06, 06:09 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> im going to get a couple of fresh chicken tacos and some chips i
> suppose, a coke...
> this is so lame
>
> ya'll gone to bed already?

We had a block party! And after the kids were finished showing off
costumes and wearing themselves out, the grownups stood around and
caught up for a couple of hours.

There were lots of pretty little babies and a dog with a angel costumes on.
(He had a little halo that came from a stick on the back of his collar. A
little
black boxer mix, so cute!)

Wine and black forest cake and popcorn and bourbon.

I love my neighborhood.

-L.
November 1st 06, 08:21 AM
2oz wrote:
> im going to get a couple of fresh chicken tacos and some chips i
> suppose, a coke...
> this is so lame
>
> ya'll gone to bed already?
>
> not Lyn, she's beaming with lots of big plastic bags full of who
> knows..

Actually it's a plastic bowl with leftover candy from the 90-some odd
kids I expected that didn't come. Last year we had a ton of kids (over
150), this year, only 60...it's colder than a witch's tit here, so the
kiddies stayed home. J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)

> Im so sorry Lyn, I love you so much, I can't help being so mean

You and every other red-blooded American male. Even the gay ones.

> I know if I could hug Lyn we would probably just both break down and cry

No, I'd kick yer ass, ya little ****.

-L.

Gregory Morrow
November 1st 06, 10:14 AM
-L.wrote:

> 2oz wrote:
> > im going to get a couple of fresh chicken tacos and some chips i
> > suppose, a coke...
> > this is so lame
> >
> > ya'll gone to bed already?
> >
> > not Lyn, she's beaming with lots of big plastic bags full of who
> > knows..
>
> Actually it's a plastic bowl with leftover candy from the 90-some odd
> kids I expected that didn't come. Last year we had a ton of kids (over
> 150), this year, only 60...it's colder than a witch's tit here, so the
> kiddies stayed home. J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
> was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
> he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)

You could have tied a plastic bag 'round his head and called him "Lil'
Suffocater"...

--
Best
Greg

cybercat
November 1st 06, 03:27 PM
"-L." > wrote>

> J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
> was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
> he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)

hahaha! Oh, that would so BITE!

cybercat
November 1st 06, 07:37 PM
"Gregory Morrow" <[email protected] nk.net>
wrote

> You could have tied a plastic bag 'round his head and called him "Lil'
> Suffocater"...

Now, now, Greg, you're a grown man, it's time to forgive Mama and
move on.

-L.
November 2nd 06, 08:54 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "-L." > wrote>
>
> > J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
> > was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
> > he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)
>
> hahaha! Oh, that would so BITE!

It was my next door neigbor - he was kidding, fortunately! I told my
friends down the street who are staunch Dems and they cracked up. The
funny thing is, I didn't even think about that!

-L.

cybercat
November 2nd 06, 06:16 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> "-L." > wrote>
>>
>> > J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
>> > was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
>> > he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)
>>
>> hahaha! Oh, that would so BITE!
>
> It was my next door neigbor - he was kidding, fortunately! I told my
> friends down the street who are staunch Dems and they cracked up. The
> funny thing is, I didn't even think about that!

Well, it would be sad if your child could not be an Elephant for
Halloween because you are a Democrat, after all!

However ... here's hoping J. wants to be a jaunty Donkey next
year!

2oz
November 4th 06, 10:03 AM
cybercat wrote:

> We had a block party!

Yeah I bet! POLYESTER HELL!

NOBODY LIGHT A MATCH! THAT BUNCH'LL GO UP IN 30' COLUMN OF BLACK SMOKE

enough dildo batteries to power a small car to town and back

> I love my neighborhood.

ya know what they say about misery

2oz
November 4th 06, 10:06 AM
-L. wrote:
> J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
> was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
> he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)

lmao

> > I know if I could hug Lyn we would probably just both break down and cry
>
> No, I'd kick yer ass, ya little ****.

:p

AH!

cat's on the chair now, never mind

2oz
November 4th 06, 10:26 AM
cybercat wrote:

> However ... here's hoping J. wants to be a jaunty Donkey next
> year!

like you give a crap about either party AS IF A PARTY EVEN MATTERS

i could slap your lips

c ya wiggler

2oz
November 4th 06, 10:32 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Wine and black forest cake and popcorn and bourbon.

ooo! popcorn! reeks of cheapo tightasses

AND YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT

ill be glad when you get away from that listless bunch
-

i would have broke out a big blunt and sent for a case of beer
damn some dry ass cake and MUTHER ****ING POPCORN