PDA

View Full Version : does litter robot work?

kitkat via CatKB.com
November 4th 06, 09:54 PM
I'm thinking of getting the litter robot as a gift to my 2 cats for christmas
(read: gift to myself).

is it worth $300? One of my cats shreds the litter bags and every week its a
gigantic ickfest to clean. If this will remedy that problem I don't care
what it costs.

AZ Nomad
November 4th 06, 10:04 PM
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 20:54:50 GMT, kitkat via CatKB.com <[email protected]> wrote:

>I'm thinking of getting the litter robot as a gift to my 2 cats for christmas
>(read: gift to myself).

>is it worth $300? One of my cats shreds the litter bags and every week its a
>gigantic ickfest to clean. If this will remedy that problem I don't care
>what it costs.

go to google;
search for "litter robot review"