PDA

View Full Version : Need a good pH monitor

Donna Frierson
November 7th 06, 05:01 PM
Hi all, we are new members and a family of 12 (10 kitties and 2 humans) and would like to request information about a comprehensive pH monitor for our cat Zoey. We have been working diligently for the past two years to get his (7.5-7.0) pH lowered and finally have succeeded at 6.0. Until he is consistently within the normal range we want to monitor him often without spending the $50 a pop to get him tested. We want the ability to detect crystals/calcium, specific gravity and other problems that may arise from either high or too low pH. Any ideas???

Thanks!
Donna