PDA

View Full Version : Cat Scratches Pulls Hair Out

Wickedcube07
November 9th 06, 04:34 AM
My Cat is 1 /12 years old, shes is spayed, got her UTD shots and the past
couple of months I noticed she scratches, bites and pulls her hair out, and
leaves bald spot/patches on the back area and her hind legs, even her tail. I
do not know what is causing this but I cannot afford to take her to the vet
and I need to know is there anything I can to do relieve the biting and
itching? Any suggestion I kindly aprpeciate right now.

Judy
November 9th 06, 04:46 AM
"Wickedcube07" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> My Cat is 1 /12 years old, shes is spayed, got her UTD shots and the past
> couple of months I noticed she scratches, bites and pulls her hair out,
> and
> leaves bald spot/patches on the back area and her hind legs, even her
> tail. I
> do not know what is causing this but I cannot afford to take her to the
> vet
> and I need to know is there anything I can to do relieve the biting and
> itching? Any suggestion I kindly aprpeciate right now.

If you can't afford to take a cat to the vet - why do you have a cat??

cybercat
November 9th 06, 05:03 AM
"Judy" > wrote in message

> "Wickedcube07" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>> My Cat is 1 /12 years old, shes is spayed, got her UTD shots and the past
>> couple of months I noticed she scratches, bites and pulls her hair out,
>> and
>> leaves bald spot/patches on the back area and her hind legs, even her
>> tail. I
>> do not know what is causing this but I cannot afford to take her to the
>> vet
>> and I need to know is there anything I can to do relieve the biting and
>> itching? Any suggestion I kindly aprpeciate right now.
>
> If you can't afford to take a cat to the vet - why do you have a cat??

You heartless bitch! He's probably JUST A KID! What do you want to
do, drive him AWAY from the GROUP!

Shame on you.

cybercat
November 9th 06, 05:17 AM
"Wickedcube07" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> My Cat is 1 /12 years old, shes is spayed, got her UTD shots and the past
> couple of months I noticed she scratches, bites and pulls her hair out,
> and
> leaves bald spot/patches on the back area and her hind legs, even her
> tail. I
> do not know what is causing this but I cannot afford to take her to the
> vet
> and I need to know is there anything I can to do relieve the biting and
> itching? Any suggestion I kindly aprpeciate right now.

Go to "Google.com" select "Groups" put in the name of this group
and use search terms "allergies, fur pulling, bald cat," and such.

There is nothing you can do safely until you take your cat to a vet.

Except ... if it is just stress, find a way to ease her mind. My cat
pulled her fur out due to the upset of another cat invading her turf.
I stopped that, and her fur grew back. But there are many, many
reasons your kitty may be doing this.

Wickedcube07 via CatKB.com
November 9th 06, 06:36 PM
Your response souded mean and I dont appreciate this at all. You have no
right to say rudeness to others and why are you on here to say bad things to
others? Dont reply back to me again!!!!

--
Deborah(me)Calvin(H), Chassidy(SD), Trinton(SS) and my three wonderful solid
black cats, my love and companions: Jhett-Li, Tiny-Tiny & Salem

Wickedcube07 via CatKB.com
November 9th 06, 06:39 PM
I totally agree with u that its a very shameful thing to say to anyone about
why they have a cat I mean there are so many thousands of unwanted animals
out there who would want a home and someone to love them, I had replied back
to that person and today when I came to read my replies it upset me for what
they said to me and I dont like this at all. Thanks for the backing me up I
appreciate it. Deborah

--
Deborah(me)Calvin(H), Chassidy(SD), Trinton(SS) and my three wonderful solid
black cats, my love and companions: Jhett-Li, Tiny-Tiny & Salem

CL2000 via CatKB.com
November 9th 06, 10:49 PM
Wickedcube07 wrote:
>I totally agree with u that its a very shameful thing to say to anyone about
>why they have a cat I mean there are so many thousands of unwanted animals
>out there who would want a home and someone to love them, I had replied back
>to that person and today when I came to read my replies it upset me for what
>they said to me and I dont like this at all. Thanks for the backing me up I
>appreciate it. Deborah

>[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
>>
>>Shame on you.

It's sarcasm. Cybercat is playing with you.
your cat should be checked by a vet. There are many tyhings that can cause
this.

Wendy
November 9th 06, 11:02 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Judy" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Wickedcube07" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>>> My Cat is 1 /12 years old, shes is spayed, got her UTD shots and the
>>> past
>>> couple of months I noticed she scratches, bites and pulls her hair out,
>>> and
>>> leaves bald spot/patches on the back area and her hind legs, even her
>>> tail. I
>>> do not know what is causing this but I cannot afford to take her to the
>>> vet
>>> and I need to know is there anything I can to do relieve the biting and
>>> itching? Any suggestion I kindly aprpeciate right now.
>>
>> If you can't afford to take a cat to the vet - why do you have a cat??
>>

> You heartless bitch! He's probably JUST A KID! What do you want to
> do, drive him AWAY from the GROUP!
>
> Shame on you.

ROFL

Wendy
November 9th 06, 11:15 PM
"Wickedcube07" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> My Cat is 1 /12 years old, shes is spayed, got her UTD shots and the past
> couple of months I noticed she scratches, bites and pulls her hair out,
> and
> leaves bald spot/patches on the back area and her hind legs, even her
> tail. I
> do not know what is causing this but I cannot afford to take her to the
> vet
> and I need to know is there anything I can to do relieve the biting and
> itching? Any suggestion I kindly aprpeciate right now.

It could be allergies. It could be stress. It could be a mites or something
similar. If it's allergies, it could be food allergies, contact allergies or
something in the environment. If it's stress, you're the one in the position
to guess at the cause. But that's the problem we're all guessing.

I suppose you could look into organizations that assist with vet costs for
the indigent

Judy
November 10th 06, 03:48 AM
"Wendy" > wrote in message
. ..

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> If you can't afford to take a cat to the vet - why do you have a cat??
>>>

>> You heartless bitch! He's probably JUST A KID! What do you want to
>> do, drive him AWAY from the GROUP!
>>
>> Shame on you.
>>

> ROFL

:c)

Judy
November 10th 06, 04:35 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Judy" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Wickedcube07" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>>> My Cat is 1 /12 years old, shes is spayed, got her UTD shots and the
>>> past
>>> couple of months I noticed she scratches, bites and pulls her hair out,
>>> and
>>> leaves bald spot/patches on the back area and her hind legs, even her
>>> tail. I
>>> do not know what is causing this but I cannot afford to take her to the
>>> vet
>>> and I need to know is there anything I can to do relieve the biting and
>>> itching? Any suggestion I kindly aprpeciate right now.
>>
>> If you can't afford to take a cat to the vet - why do you have a cat??
>>

> You heartless bitch! He's probably JUST A KID! What do you want to
> do, drive him AWAY from the GROUP!
>
> Shame on you.

cybercat while coughing up a furball - spewed.............

"There is nothing you can do safely until you take your cat to a vet."

The OP stated that a vet visit is something that is not affordable.

How heartless of you to suggest that this person take the cat to a vet!

Shame on you!

cybercat
November 10th 06, 05:32 AM
"Judy" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> If you can't afford to take a cat to the vet - why do you have a cat??
>>>

>> You heartless bitch! He's probably JUST A KID! What do you want to
>> do, drive him AWAY from the GROUP!
>>
>> Shame on you.
>
> cybercat while coughing up a furball - spewed.............
>
> "There is nothing you can do safely until you take your cat to a vet."
>
> The OP stated that a vet visit is something that is not affordable.
>
> How heartless of you to suggest that this person take the cat to a vet!
>
> Shame on you!

Eat my shorts, whumpy. :D

Ron Herfurth
November 10th 06, 05:21 PM
"Judy" > wrote in message

> "Wickedcube07" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>> My Cat is 1 /12 years old, shes is spayed, got her UTD shots and the past
>> couple of months I noticed she scratches, bites and pulls her hair out,
>> and
>> leaves bald spot/patches on the back area and her hind legs, even her
>> tail. I
>> do not know what is causing this but I cannot afford to take her to the
>> vet
>> and I need to know is there anything I can to do relieve the biting and
>> itching? Any suggestion I kindly aprpeciate right now.
>
> If you can't afford to take a cat to the vet - why do you have a cat??

really, he should take it to the shelter where it will surely be better off
getting put to sleep. Or he could just drive it out in the country and give
it the boot. Or he could save the poor cats a few steps and just drop it off
in front of my house like so MANY others have done - I just [email protected]#$ing love
being other peoples bitch. The last one I got that way was a darling little
girl that was dumped cause she was having a seizure every few weeks that her
owners couldn't deal with. And you have the unmitigated gall to give this
guy crap over a cat he wants to keep but no one says **** when a cat gets
dumped.
but I digress...

or perhaps he could first try some flea powder or other type of flew
treatment which may help it it's an outside cat.
ron