PDA

View Full Version : Subject changed: woaaah black betty spamalam woaaah black betty had a child..splamalam

2oz
November 9th 06, 06:11 AM
John Doe aka panty hoe wrote

"A troll who is persistently disruptive using a suspected spam post
as just another reason to dump his garbage here.

"Mr Tibbs" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net> wrote:" <--- panty hoe wrote that
too

----
I say..

You dip****! that won't me
just more of your freagin ignorance

don't show all your ignorance at once

I think Matthew must have burnt you a new one

MERRY CHRISTMAS MUTHER****ER

Matthew
November 9th 06, 06:35 AM
Leave me out of this as long as he doesn't start up again. I already did my
thing
A new year will soon start I want to have a easy retirement. I will leave
the bashing to you ;-)

2oz
November 12th 06, 02:46 AM

Matthew wrote:
> Leave me out of this as long as he doesn't start up again. I already did my
> thing
> A new year will soon start I want to have a easy retirement. I will leave
> the bashing to you ;-)

<that was for the funky email clients, google does not repeat
un-altered quote>

but Matt! you do it so well! Your passion you did not hide
don't be so modest, the troll had it coming, it gave me a world of
satisfaction to see you thrash him so

Matthew
November 12th 06, 06:51 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> Leave me out of this as long as he doesn't start up again. I already did
>> my
>> thing
>> A new year will soon start I want to have a easy retirement. I will
>> leave
>> the bashing to you ;-)
>
> Matthew wrote:
>> Leave me out of this as long as he doesn't start up again. I already did
>> my
>> thing
>> A new year will soon start I want to have a easy retirement. I will
>> leave
>> the bashing to you ;-)
>
> <that was for the funky email clients, google does not repeat
> un-altered quote>
>
> but Matt! you do it so well! Your passion you did not hide
> don't be so modest, the troll had it coming, it gave me a world of
> satisfaction to see you thrash him so

Only if he starts again which he has not other trolls are still fair game
:-)