PDA

View Full Version : The devils are back!


2oz
November 9th 06, 06:28 AM
mhmmm

haven't seen them in a while, a year or more?

them big old dogs that killed my cat a year ago...
I saw them today...

I saw them about a block from my house
dirty *******s!

DON'T LET YOUR CAT OUTSIDE

do try to give your cat some grass to munch on from time to time
they like the skinny tender grass, not the wide tough weed grass

A Cat
November 28th 06, 11:18 PM
That's what shotguns are for....use steel eight shot, nice tight
grouping and solid penetrating power. F*ck dogs, yapping, barking
nuisance that they are.


On 8 Nov 2006 22:28:45 -0800, "2oz" > wrote:

>mhmmm
>
>haven't seen them in a while, a year or more?
>
>them big old dogs that killed my cat a year ago...
>I saw them today...
>
>I saw them about a block from my house
>dirty *******s!
>
>DON'T LET YOUR CAT OUTSIDE
>
>do try to give your cat some grass to munch on from time to time
>they like the skinny tender grass, not the wide tough weed grass

2oz
December 3rd 06, 02:03 AM
A Cat wrote:
> That's what shotguns are for....use steel eight shot, nice tight
> grouping and solid penetrating power. F*ck dogs, yapping, barking
> nuisance that they are.

late one night i was trying to sleep...
i stuck my head out the door and told the dog down the street to shut
up

i was mad as a wet hornet, little ****er keeping me up

SHUT THE **** UP... AAAAAHHHGGGGGAAAAAA!!!!

he shut up too
little *******
i was fixin to walk down and cut his barker out

but ordinarily im a gentle pussy loving man

-L.
December 3rd 06, 08:49 AM
2oz wrote:
>
> late one night i was trying to sleep...
> i stuck my head out the door and told the dog down the street to shut
> up
>
> i was mad as a wet hornet, little ****er keeping me up
>
> SHUT THE **** UP... AAAAAHHHGGGGGAAAAAA!!!!
>
> he shut up too
> little *******
> i was fixin to walk down and cut his barker out
>
> but ordinarily im a gentle pussy loving man

No you're not. You let your poor little baby out to get knocked up
when you knew the Devil Dogs were roaming. Wasn't Ruprect getting
shredded enough of a lesson for you? And now you get 6 more mouths to
feed. Do you even have a real job?

Didn't think so.

-L.

2oz
December 3rd 06, 10:50 AM
-L. wrote:

> No you're not. You let your poor little baby out to get knocked up
> when you knew the Devil Dogs were roaming. Wasn't Ruprect getting
> shredded enough of a lesson for you? And now you get 6 more mouths to
> feed. Do you even have a real job?
>
> Didn't think so.
>
> -L.

you talking bout one of them deals where you ask the man "may I go wee
wee sir?"
<raising my hand> "Ma'am, I gotta go make water"..
<looking down at the floor>