PDA

View Full Version : Pitchers :D

cybercat
November 10th 06, 12:39 AM
I was sneaky and managed to capture the nightly ritual my husband and Gracie
go through. First, he chases her down and she squirts up on the bed being
submissive like she thinks he is going to kill her. Then he pets her a
little, and just holds his hand up, and she does this very cute thing to get
more petting. (Probably all cats do this but mine is cuter than all the
rest! Oh YES she is, too.)

I especially love the fourth one. :) It looks like she is dancing and check
out those spread paws. The album is called "Love Fest." She NEVER gets tired
of this.

I will add another album of Boo, Rhonda, I did not forget you asked to see
some more of her!

http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs

Lynne
November 10th 06, 12:48 AM
on Fri, 10 Nov 2006 00:39:58 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs

Awwwww!! I have an affinity for tabbies, and she is both cute and
beautiful! I love her speckled tummy.

--
Lynne

"Every once in a while, the tables are turned and we get to share our lives
with an animal who takes care of their human." - Tara, rpdb

cybercat
November 10th 06, 01:40 AM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
m...
> on Fri, 10 Nov 2006 00:39:58 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs
>
> Awwwww!! I have an affinity for tabbies, and she is both cute and
> beautiful! I love her speckled tummy.
>
> --

Thank you. :) She is the neatest little cat I have ever had.
Having been semi-feral, she runs from all of us everywhere
in the house except in my bedroom and my office. There,
she blooms. Otherwise, it's like, I tell everyone how neat
she is and they see nothing but a flash of gray or maybe
a deadpan little tabby face. :)

She gets to meet the new vet next month. She has a very
expressive face, and the techs generally take one look at her
when I take her out of the carrier and laugh, she is just soooo
mortified about being at the vet. She tried to get as small as
she can, and never makes a sound. She also becomes the
legless cat--makes her legs disappear under her. And
eventually, being the drama queen she is, trembles and drools.
lol *shaking my head*

On the other hand, Boo howled so piteously on the way to the
vet that I made two wrong turns and was weak in the knees
by the time I got there!

Rhonda
November 10th 06, 05:43 AM
Ahhh, how cute! Gracie looks so silky, and she's a happy cat.

Number 4 is my favorite, too. That needs to go on a calendar. I liked
number 3, too.

I'll be waiting to see Boo...

Rhonda

cybercat wrote:
> I was sneaky and managed to capture the nightly ritual my husband and Gracie
> go through. First, he chases her down and she squirts up on the bed being
> submissive like she thinks he is going to kill her. Then he pets her a
> little, and just holds his hand up, and she does this very cute thing to get
> more petting. (Probably all cats do this but mine is cuter than all the
> rest! Oh YES she is, too.)
>
> I especially love the fourth one. :) It looks like she is dancing and check
> out those spread paws. The album is called "Love Fest." She NEVER gets tired
> of this.
>
> I will add another album of Boo, Rhonda, I did not forget you asked to see
> some more of her!
>
> http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs

Phil P.
November 10th 06, 09:45 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
> I was sneaky and managed to capture the nightly ritual my husband and
Gracie
> go through. First, he chases her down and she squirts up on the bed being
> submissive like she thinks he is going to kill her. Then he pets her a
> little, and just holds his hand up, and she does this very cute thing to
get
> more petting. (Probably all cats do this but mine is cuter than all the
> rest! Oh YES she is, too.)
>
> I especially love the fourth one. :) It looks like she is dancing and
check
> out those spread paws. The album is called "Love Fest." She NEVER gets
tired
> of this.
>
> http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs

She looks like she's kneading the air! Ultimate contentment. She's
gorgeous!

My little one likes to hold something when she sleeps- usually my calf--

I caught these on video:

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%204.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%2011.jpg

cybercat
November 10th 06, 07:09 PM
"Phil P." > wrote

> She looks like she's kneading the air! Ultimate contentment. She's
> gorgeous!

Thank you ...

> My little one likes to hold something when she sleeps- usually my calf--
>
> I caught these on video:
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%204.jpg
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%2011.jpg

Oh, what a little doll! Her fur looks so soft. How old is Jade now?

Phil P.
November 10th 06, 11:46 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Phil P." > wrote
>

> > She looks like she's kneading the air! Ultimate contentment. She's
> > gorgeous!
>
> Thank you ...
>

> > My little one likes to hold something when she sleeps- usually my calf--
> >
> > I caught these on video:
> >
> > http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%204.jpg
> >
> > http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%2011.jpg
> >

> Oh, what a little doll! Her fur looks so soft.

It is- softer than mink.

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/Jade_slinky.jpg

>How old is Jade now?

She just turned a beautiful and healthy 7 on Nov 7th.

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/Jade-sofa.jpg

Lynne
November 11th 06, 01:08 AM
on Fri, 10 Nov 2006 23:46:42 GMT, "Phil P." > wrote:

> It is- softer than mink.
>

> http://maxshouse.com/Ours/Jade_slinky.jpg
>
> She just turned a beautiful and healthy 7 on Nov 7th.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Ours/Jade-sofa.jpg

Awww! She looks just like my old manx, Calvin--except with a tail.
Beautiful girl!

--
Lynne

"Every once in a while, the tables are turned and we get to share our lives
with an animal who takes care of their human." - Tara, rpdb

-L.
November 11th 06, 08:36 AM
cybercat wrote:
> I was sneaky and managed to capture the nightly ritual my husband and Gracie
> go through. First, he chases her down and she squirts up on the bed being
> submissive like she thinks he is going to kill her. Then he pets her a
> little, and just holds his hand up, and she does this very cute thing to get
> more petting. (Probably all cats do this but mine is cuter than all the
> rest! Oh YES she is, too.)
>
> I especially love the fourth one. :) It looks like she is dancing and check
> out those spread paws. The album is called "Love Fest." She NEVER gets tired
> of this.
>
> I will add another album of Boo, Rhonda, I did not forget you asked to see
> some more of her!
>
> http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs

She's got the cutest face! A friend of mine has a cat with a similar
face named Maybeline. :)

-L.

November 11th 06, 02:22 PM
What wonderful cuddlsome pussy cats you have!!How lucky they are to
have someone love them so much..you must be so proud of them-I know
that I would be...
-L. wrote:

> cybercat wrote:
> > I was sneaky and managed to capture the nightly ritual my husband and Gracie
> > go through. First, he chases her down and she squirts up on the bed being
> > submissive like she thinks he is going to kill her. Then he pets her a
> > little, and just holds his hand up, and she does this very cute thing to get
> > more petting. (Probably all cats do this but mine is cuter than all the
> > rest! Oh YES she is, too.)
> >
> > I especially love the fourth one. :) It looks like she is dancing and check
> > out those spread paws. The album is called "Love Fest." She NEVER gets tired
> > of this.
> >
> > I will add another album of Boo, Rhonda, I did not forget you asked to see
> > some more of her!
> >
> > http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs
>
> She's got the cutest face! A friend of mine has a cat with a similar
> face named Maybeline. :)
>
> -L.

cybercat
November 11th 06, 04:19 PM
"-L." > wrote
>> http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs
>
> She's got the cutest face! A friend of mine has a cat with a similar
> face named Maybeline. :)

Thank you. She is my heart's delight. :)

Maybelline! hahaha! That is perfect. This is a
definite little diva face ... so angular and all eyes.

Look at Phil's beautiful Jade, with her lovely rounded
face and full muzzle, and you can see why I feel like
Gracie has an almost Siamese build. The white around
her mouth makes her look like she is smiling most of the
time--Felix like!

We need to see more pictures of your babies.

cybercat
November 11th 06, 04:21 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> What wonderful cuddlsome pussy cats you have!!How lucky they are to
> have someone love them so much..you must be so proud of them-I know
> that I would be...

Thank you, Sheelagh. I have been following your story with a lump
in my throat. You are doing the right thing, as you know in your own
heart, but it has to be one of the hardest things in life for those of us
who really love our pets.

My heart goes out to you.