PDA

View Full Version : Costco snacks

mystro
November 10th 06, 02:25 PM
I purchased at Costco what looks like an excellent snack product called
Chicken Jerky..it says it's for dogs but my cats LOVE it,it's sliced
like bacon strips and it's 100% chicken with no additives that I can
find. I put a strip of it out for our dog and Pete the cat grabbed it
and took it to his hideout,now the poor dog has to wolf his down or
Pete will take it..I hope I've found a new healthy snack for them.
Because it's fairly tough but still chewable,could this in any way
cause choking.

Magic Mood JeepŠ
November 10th 06, 06:12 PM
In ups.com,
mystro purred:
> I purchased at Costco what looks like an excellent snack product
> called Chicken Jerky..it says it's for dogs but my cats LOVE it,it's
> sliced like bacon strips and it's 100% chicken with no additives that
> I can find. I put a strip of it out for our dog and Pete the cat
> grabbed it and took it to his hideout,now the poor dog has to wolf
> his down or Pete will take it..I hope I've found a new healthy snack
> for them. Because it's fairly tough but still chewable,could this in
> any way cause choking.

Heh - our cats found the bag and chewed holes in it to get the treats.

Another thing they like is the pig ears. Found one in the utility room
(where the dog can't go) and all the corners had been chewed off!