PDA

View Full Version : Luna and her dental :)

Kitkat
November 11th 06, 11:13 PM
Well, it has been a few weeks since my Luna got sick. She recovered well
from a course of antibiotics and I scheduled her dental for yesterday.
Brought her in at 8am and around 10:30 am the vet called and said "well,
she is in her cage, hissing at me. It seems she is once again ready to
voice her opinion!" Her teeth cleaned up very well. No signs of any
disease or cavities or anything icky!The vet said her teeth looked
better than your average cat at her age (almost 9). Her red blood cell
count was normal and her weight was back up a tiny bit, too.

Three cheers for a healthy Luna...now with new and improved breath!
:)

In other news, we still REALLY REALLY miss Dudley and last night for the
first time since he died, we sat and looked through ALL of the
digiphotos I had taken of him over his time here. What a saga. What a
great cat.

Thank goodness I have my Luna! I'd be in the nuthouse by now without
her! DH, too!

Pam

meeee
November 12th 06, 03:01 AM
"Kitkat" > wrote in message
> Well, it has been a few weeks since my Luna got sick. She recovered well
> from a course of antibiotics and I scheduled her dental for yesterday.
> Brought her in at 8am and around 10:30 am the vet called and said "well,
> she is in her cage, hissing at me. It seems she is once again ready to
> voice her opinion!" Her teeth cleaned up very well. No signs of any
> disease or cavities or anything icky!The vet said her teeth looked better
> than your average cat at her age (almost 9). Her red blood cell count was
> normal and her weight was back up a tiny bit, too.
>
> Three cheers for a healthy Luna...now with new and improved breath!
> :)
>
> In other news, we still REALLY REALLY miss Dudley and last night for the
> first time since he died, we sat and looked through ALL of the digiphotos
> I had taken of him over his time here. What a saga. What a great cat.
>
> Thank goodness I have my Luna! I'd be in the nuthouse by now without her!
> DH, too!
>
> Pam

Glad to hear she is doing well. I know you all miss Dudley still...I don't
think we ever stop missing them, do we ?

2oz
November 12th 06, 03:21 AM
Kitkat wrote:

> Thank goodness I have my Luna! I'd be in the nuthouse by now without
> her! DH, too!
>
> Pam

Cool beans Pam!

and to meeee, noooo, we don't ever stop missing them

sometimes I think of all the things I wish I had done when I had the
chance
like one more back scratch, or... you know, just spending some time
with my buddy.
--

anyway ms pam, that's good that Luna is better now

wishing everyone good health... and peaceful holidays coming up
I have to say that now, cause I dont play on here much anymore
and you are even more rare

Maybe I see ya around

Barrys

meeee
November 13th 06, 01:47 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Kitkat wrote:
>
>> Thank goodness I have my Luna! I'd be in the nuthouse by now without
>> her! DH, too!
>>
>> Pam
>
> Cool beans Pam!
>
> and to meeee, noooo, we don't ever stop missing them
>
> sometimes I think of all the things I wish I had done when I had the
> chance
> like one more back scratch, or... you know, just spending some time
> with my buddy.
> --
>
> anyway ms pam, that's good that Luna is better now
>
> wishing everyone good health... and peaceful holidays coming up
> I have to say that now, cause I dont play on here much anymore
> and you are even more rare
>
> Maybe I see ya around
>
> Barrys

Hope your holidays are fun and relaxing...

2oz
November 15th 06, 03:22 AM
meeee wrote:

> Hope your holidays are fun and relaxing...

heee

HEY! YOU TALKIN TO ME?!

LOL

rumsfeld a war criminal (that was ot)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

yeah, I hope so too, I hope me holidays are relaxing and idiot free

Im planning to do it up big this year, it could be my last
i say my last.. no special reason but it could be see

I want to bless some families with food and clothes and you know just
show them some love and warmness

I hope yours are too meeeeee :)

I want to live everyday like it's my last IN EXTRAVEGANCE

"Real men wear pink"
Barry

aaaahhh! last friday I wore a brunette wig all around town, it blew
everybodies mind
it took a big man to wear that wig lemme tell ya! of course my oakleys
made it a little easier. the hardest part was keeping a straight face.
i looked like a bank vault robber it was fun.

meeee
November 15th 06, 09:04 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> Hope your holidays are fun and relaxing...
>
> heee
>
> HEY! YOU TALKIN TO ME?!
>
> LOL
>
> rumsfeld a war criminal (that was ot)
>
> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>
> yeah, I hope so too, I hope me holidays are relaxing and idiot free
>
> Im planning to do it up big this year, it could be my last
> i say my last.. no special reason but it could be see
>
> I want to bless some families with food and clothes and you know just
> show them some love and warmness
>
> I hope yours are too meeeeee :)
>
> I want to live everyday like it's my last IN EXTRAVEGANCE
>
> "Real men wear pink"
> Barry
>
> aaaahhh! last friday I wore a brunette wig all around town, it blew
> everybodies mind
> it took a big man to wear that wig lemme tell ya! of course my oakleys
> made it a little easier. the hardest part was keeping a straight face.
> i looked like a bank vault robber it was fun.

wow sounds like you ARE enjoying your holidays.....in pink and
bewigged...you sure know how to let your hair down!!

2oz
November 20th 06, 07:05 AM
meeee wrote:

> wow sounds like you ARE enjoying your holidays.....in pink and
> bewigged...you sure know how to let your hair down!!

haha, I had a little helper with me last week, I said... i gotta stop
by the house and feed the cats... i'll be right out, I went in the
house and jumped back in the truck with my wig on... OMG! he didn't
know wether to crap or wind his pocket watch, he bout went through the
roof of the truck, he said.. "I thought somebody was stealing the
truck"
lmao

it's cooolllld outside! it's hot as an oven in here

these cats sure love a heater, I'm using a kerosene heater, i have 6 in
reserve (they still need cleaned).. a lady gave me 6 heaters, she went
through everyone of them.. she gave them to me because they wouldn't
burn!

well.. you can't burn the un-taxed dyed (red) kerosene in them.. these
kero burners just don't burn hot enough to burn the heavier oil... i
cleaned the wicks and bam! burns clean and hot.

the cats love it! I dont see how they stand the heat but they are like
little magnets laying there smoldering next to the heater, i might get
up in the middle of the night and grab me a hot cat and tuck one in
under the blankets, funny as hell.

The youngest cat loves it, the older cat.. well...she's got a bit of an
attitude problem or something, I don't know what her problem is, i
think she's too full all the time (full of cat food)

Barry

meeee
November 21st 06, 11:18 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> wow sounds like you ARE enjoying your holidays.....in pink and
>> bewigged...you sure know how to let your hair down!!
>
> haha, I had a little helper with me last week, I said... i gotta stop
> by the house and feed the cats... i'll be right out, I went in the
> house and jumped back in the truck with my wig on... OMG! he didn't
> know wether to crap or wind his pocket watch, he bout went through the
> roof of the truck, he said.. "I thought somebody was stealing the
> truck"
> lmao
>
> it's cooolllld outside! it's hot as an oven in here
>
> these cats sure love a heater, I'm using a kerosene heater, i have 6 in
> reserve (they still need cleaned).. a lady gave me 6 heaters, she went
> through everyone of them.. she gave them to me because they wouldn't
> burn!
>
> well.. you can't burn the un-taxed dyed (red) kerosene in them.. these
> kero burners just don't burn hot enough to burn the heavier oil... i
> cleaned the wicks and bam! burns clean and hot.
>
> the cats love it! I dont see how they stand the heat but they are like
> little magnets laying there smoldering next to the heater, i might get
> up in the middle of the night and grab me a hot cat and tuck one in
> under the blankets, funny as hell.
>
> The youngest cat loves it, the older cat.. well...she's got a bit of an
> attitude problem or something, I don't know what her problem is, i
> think she's too full all the time (full of cat food)
>
> Barry

Awww lucky you...it's boiling hot here at the moment....we have tiles so all
the cats pass out on the tiles; they all lie in front of the screen door to
sleep and watch Kitty Tv so if you want to come in you have to A. scare
jasmine off before she runs out then B. step over the furry orange rug that
is her sons, who are too lazy to try and escape.....so much furry
orangeness!!

2oz
November 22nd 06, 03:28 AM
meeee wrote:

> Awww lucky you...it's boiling hot here at the moment....we have tiles so all
> the cats pass out on the tiles; they all lie in front of the screen door to
> sleep and watch Kitty Tv so if you want to come in you have to A. scare
> jasmine off before she runs out then B. step over the furry orange rug that
> is her sons, who are too lazy to try and escape.....so much furry
> orangeness!!

oh yeah, it's hot down there, hot is nice too
i love the summer, i love the winters, i like being snoed in

being that it's hot down there, don't let your meat loaf, lol it will
spoil

in fact here tonight, it's trying to snow! or sleet really, but the
best it can do is rain
a cold brisk rain.

I like lazy cats, lazy can be contageous

meeee
November 22nd 06, 08:32 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> Awww lucky you...it's boiling hot here at the moment....we have tiles so
>> all
>> the cats pass out on the tiles; they all lie in front of the screen door
>> sleep and watch Kitty Tv so if you want to come in you have to A. scare
>> jasmine off before she runs out then B. step over the furry orange rug
>> that
>> is her sons, who are too lazy to try and escape.....so much furry
>> orangeness!!
>
> oh yeah, it's hot down there, hot is nice too
> i love the summer, i love the winters, i like being snoed in
>
> being that it's hot down there, don't let your meat loaf, lol it will
> spoil
>
> in fact here tonight, it's trying to snow! or sleet really, but the
> best it can do is rain
> a cold brisk rain.
>
> I like lazy cats, lazy can be contageous

I've got a fat, lazy orange cat sitting on my printer....

2oz
November 24th 06, 12:24 AM
meeee wrote:

> I've got a fat, lazy orange cat sitting on my printer....

how nice, maybe you could Print something...
bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt

Turkey day was nice here, I ate alot of food.

It was 50 deg most of the day, pretty nice actually.

Just chillin with a cold heineken now, reflecting on the family and the
food
always good to see kin-folk

Matthew
November 24th 06, 01:48 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> I've got a fat, lazy orange cat sitting on my printer....
>
> how nice, maybe you could Print something...
> bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt
>
> Turkey day was nice here, I ate alot of food.
>
> It was 50 deg most of the day, pretty nice actually.
>
> Just chillin with a cold heineken now, reflecting on the family and the
> food
> always good to see kin-folk

Don't be lookin for a wife you will get your self in trouble ;-)

2oz
November 25th 06, 12:08 AM
Matthew wrote:

> Don't be lookin for a wife you will get your self in trouble ;-)

stop by anytime YOU can chill too! the first beer is on me Matt after
that we callin the blunt man

the good thing about t-giving turkey, ham and dressing.. it's even
better the next day

I gave the kids a few small pcs of ham... they gobbled it up then hung
out at the water bowl a while. I knew they would...but I never feed
them junk meat, like pro-cessed meats...too much salt

meeee
November 27th 06, 05:18 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> I've got a fat, lazy orange cat sitting on my printer....
>
> how nice, maybe you could Print something...
> bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt
>
> Turkey day was nice here, I ate alot of food.
>
> It was 50 deg most of the day, pretty nice actually.
>
> Just chillin with a cold heineken now, reflecting on the family and the
> food
> always good to see kin-folk

That's good...nice when you have a good time with the fambly isn't it?

2oz
November 28th 06, 12:18 AM
meeee wrote:

> That's good...nice when you have a good time with the fambly isn't it?

Oh yeah

You so kind meee

Im a troublemaker at heart sorta
I don't read face value much

anyway

I hope your world explodes in fullness (if it's not already)
I hope there is always a light to guide your footsteps
I know you make good coffee

dream on baby dream on
don't expect too little or too small?

what you sew you reap right...

oh yeah, and even if that sewing is in tears then GOODY
all the better right

LOVE LOVE LOVE love is your name, love is your name

mmmm

You're probably FULL of faith

I HOPE THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING YOU CAN SINK YOUR TEETH INTO

meeee
November 28th 06, 12:43 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> That's good...nice when you have a good time with the fambly isn't it?
>
> Oh yeah
>
> You so kind meee
>
> Im a troublemaker at heart sorta
> I don't read face value much
>
> anyway
>
> I hope your world explodes in fullness (if it's not already)
> I hope there is always a light to guide your footsteps
> I know you make good coffee
>
> dream on baby dream on
> don't expect too little or too small?
>
> what you sew you reap right...
>
> oh yeah, and even if that sewing is in tears then GOODY
> all the better right
>
> LOVE LOVE LOVE love is your name, love is your name
>
> mmmm
>
> You're probably FULL of faith
>
> I HOPE THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING YOU CAN SINK YOUR TEETH INTO

Thanks Barry....our house is certainly exploding in fullness.....one of my
girls just had 7 kittens!!!!
And I wish all the same back to you. The only limits are in the ones you put
onto yourself. And you're probly right not to read face value. It's only
'face' value after all....argh i have a kitten chewing my foot off....

2oz
November 28th 06, 12:54 AM
meeee wrote:

> Thanks Barry....our house is certainly exploding in fullness.....one of my
> girls just had 7 kittens!!!!
> And I wish all the same back to you. The only limits are in the ones you put
> onto yourself. And you're probly right not to read face value. It's only
> 'face' value after all....argh i have a kitten chewing my foot off....

Love is your name you are a queen

see... (this ot) love will find a way to express itself

you are a queen

you are a pauper you are queen

the heart aches to set right
the mind imagines

we PUSH

we strive we pretend
we cry we struggle
we drink coffee

lol

meeeee the part I love most about life
oh i wish I could shout it from the rooftops

i am able to walk away from anything

I can walk away from anything...the gift is this... carry your pain
with you

walking away is not always easy (where'd that come from)
thing is.. I can, I can walk away, not proud about it, but I live by
it...

"when you're weary feelin small, you just.. walk away from the
shadows..."

OH YES! I CAN BECAUSE IM ALIVE, I KNOW I'M ALIVE, IM AWARE OF MY OWN
EXISTENCE, i can.. heh.. walk away
(slappin my knee)

ROCKET MAN!

and I think it's gonna be a long long time for touch down brings me
roun again to find..
oh no no no no Im the ROCKET MAN...

ROCKET MAN.. BURNIN UP THE FUSE UP THEREALONE...(pow pow pow pow)

:)

ROCKET MAN!!! I shoulda wrote that song..

member face value.. mmm mmm mmm

you already know

I wants to put my tree up tommarrow! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!
LOL

the annual gift man is in the wings! I LOVE IT

|:when you're weary feelin small tears are in your eyes, you juss..
walk away from the shadow :|

I wants to goto africa

is it me (ot) or does every soul feel the need to submerge barechested
in an africa rain

<dancing>

OH YEAH!

i wants to woller in africa, how queer is that

meeee
November 28th 06, 04:19 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> Thanks Barry....our house is certainly exploding in fullness.....one of
>> my
>> girls just had 7 kittens!!!!
>> And I wish all the same back to you. The only limits are in the ones you
>> put
>> onto yourself. And you're probly right not to read face value. It's only
>> 'face' value after all....argh i have a kitten chewing my foot off....
>
> Love is your name you are a queen
>
> see... (this ot) love will find a way to express itself
>
> you are a queen
>
> you are a pauper you are queen
>
> the heart aches to set right
> the mind imagines
>
> we PUSH
>
> we strive we pretend
> we cry we struggle
> we drink coffee
>
> lol
>
> meeeee the part I love most about life
> oh i wish I could shout it from the rooftops
>
> i am able to walk away from anything
>
> I can walk away from anything...the gift is this... carry your pain
> with you
>
> walking away is not always easy (where'd that come from)
> thing is.. I can, I can walk away, not proud about it, but I live by
> it...
>
> "when you're weary feelin small, you just.. walk away from the
> shadows..."
>
> OH YES! I CAN BECAUSE IM ALIVE, I KNOW I'M ALIVE, IM AWARE OF MY OWN
> EXISTENCE, i can.. heh.. walk away
> (slappin my knee)
>
> ROCKET MAN!
>
> and I think it's gonna be a long long time for touch down brings me
> roun again to find..
> oh no no no no Im the ROCKET MAN...
>
> ROCKET MAN.. BURNIN UP THE FUSE UP THEREALONE...(pow pow pow pow)
>
> :)
>
> ROCKET MAN!!! I shoulda wrote that song..
>
> member face value.. mmm mmm mmm
>
> you already know
>

> I wants to put my tree up tommarrow! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!
> LOL
>
> the annual gift man is in the wings! I LOVE IT
>

> |:when you're weary feelin small tears are in your eyes, you juss..
> walk away from the shadow :|
>
> I wants to goto africa
>
> is it me (ot) or does every soul feel the need to submerge barechested
> in an africa rain
>
> <dancing>
>
> OH YEAH!
>
> i wants to woller in africa, how queer is that

africa will make you sad whenever you think about it. I guess it depends
where you go....the fun tourist parts or the other parts.

cybercat
November 30th 06, 03:16 AM
"2oz" > wrote

> walking away is not always easy (where'd that come from)
> thing is.. I can, I can walk away, not proud about it, but I live by
> it...

The really horrible thing is, you are proud of it.

Africa? ****, Barry. If you don't wake up soon, you'll never
see the other side of Lynchburg.

YOUR HEAD IS ON WRONG.

Only you can put it right.

But is is easier to wallow in passive self pity.

There will come a day when there is nothing left to walk
away from.

Here's a thought: try FACING REALITY instead of finding
reasons to powder your own ass and tell yourself that nothing
is your fault.

cybercat
November 30th 06, 03:22 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> Thanks Barry....our house is certainly exploding in fullness.....one of
>> my
>> girls just had 7 kittens!!!!

And furthermore, little man, I think "meeee" is a suitable friend for you.

The bitch BREEDS cats in a world overflowing with beautiful animals
that are killed for lack of homes.

Neither of you are effective enough human beings to keep your cats inside
where it is safe.

oh, yes, Love is her name, alright. Light, and love, and everything but
brainwave activity. Everything but being responsible, caring about the
suffering of others enough not to cause more just because you want to
make a buck on a cat, or you "just love kittens."

And you ... you're trying to unload the cats you made a promise to
less than a year ago. To go on tour? Mmm hmmm, right.

I personally think this is the most amusing mutual appreciation society I
have seen to date.

-L.
November 30th 06, 08:37 AM
2oz wrote:
> Love is your name you are a queen
>
> see... (this ot) love will find a way to express itself
>
> you are a queen
>
> you are a pauper you are queen
>
> the heart aches to set right
> the mind imagines
>
> we PUSH
>
> we strive we pretend
> we cry we struggle
> we drink coffee
>
> lol
>
> meeeee the part I love most about life
> oh i wish I could shout it from the rooftops
>
> i am able to walk away from anything
>
> I can walk away from anything...the gift is this... carry your pain
> with you
>
> walking away is not always easy (where'd that come from)
> thing is.. I can, I can walk away, not proud about it, but I live by
> it...
>
> "when you're weary feelin small, you just.. walk away from the
> shadows..."
>
> OH YES! I CAN BECAUSE IM ALIVE, I KNOW I'M ALIVE, IM AWARE OF MY OWN
> EXISTENCE, i can.. heh.. walk away
> (slappin my knee)

A real man faces his problems.

> I wants to goto africa

One has to have a real job to afford international travel.

-L.

2oz
December 3rd 06, 01:39 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "2oz" > wrote
> >
> > walking away is not always easy (where'd that come from)
> > thing is.. I can, I can walk away, not proud about it, but I live by
> > it...
>
> The really horrible thing is, you are proud of it.
>
> Africa? ****, Barry. If you don't wake up soon, you'll never
> see the other side of Lynchburg.
>
> YOUR HEAD IS ON WRONG.
>
> Only you can put it right.
>
> But is is easier to wallow in passive self pity.
>
> There will come a day when there is nothing left to walk
> away from.
>
> Here's a thought: try FACING REALITY instead of finding
> reasons to powder your own ass and tell yourself that nothing
> is your fault.

i can't answer you my love answer a fool in his folly there is more
hope for the fool

2oz
December 3rd 06, 01:40 AM
Kitkat wrote:

> Thank goodness I have my Luna! I'd be in the nuthouse by now without
> her! DH, too!
>
> Pam

ya ****! ass tart little so and so

cybercat
December 3rd 06, 01:41 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Kitkat wrote:
>
>> Thank goodness I have my Luna! I'd be in the nuthouse by now without
>> her! DH, too!
>>
>> Pam
>
> ya ****! ass tart little so and so

Don't cuss Pam!

December 3rd 06, 01:42 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> "2oz" > wrote
>> >
>> > walking away is not always easy (where'd that come from)
>> > thing is.. I can, I can walk away, not proud about it, but I live by
>> > it...
>>
>> The really horrible thing is, you are proud of it.
>>
>> Africa? ****, Barry. If you don't wake up soon, you'll never
>> see the other side of Lynchburg.
>>
>> YOUR HEAD IS ON WRONG.
>>
>> Only you can put it right.
>>
>> But is is easier to wallow in passive self pity.
>>
>> There will come a day when there is nothing left to walk
>> away from.
>>
>> Here's a thought: try FACING REALITY instead of finding
>> reasons to powder your own ass and tell yourself that nothing
>> is your fault.
>
> i can't answer you my love answer a fool in his folly there is more
> hope for the fool

Yeah, well, like you like to say, YOU HAD IT COMING.

That was DAYS ago, anyway. Days ago and worlds away.

2oz
December 3rd 06, 01:52 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Don't cuss Pam!

pam is a big girl maybe she likes me pulling her hair

Kitkat
December 8th 06, 05:29 AM
2oz wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
>

>>Don't cuss Pam!
>>

> pam is a big girl maybe she likes me pulling her hair

actually, i didnt know WTF you were talkin aboot.

ass tart?

what what?

cybercat
December 8th 06, 11:08 AM
"Kitkat" > wrote in message
. ..
> 2oz wrote:
>> cybercat wrote:
>>

>>>Don't cuss Pam!
>>>

>> pam is a big girl maybe she likes me pulling her hair
>>

> actually, i didnt know WTF you were talkin aboot.
>
> ass tart?
>
> what what?

hahaha!

Ola Chica! How are you? Don't you want a little kitten?
Jupiter made one just for you and you can pick from
seven of them!

2fingah
December 8th 06, 11:56 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Ola Chica! How are you? Don't you want a little kitten?
> Jupiter made one just for you and you can pick from
> seven of them!

why cybercat! what a splendid Idea.

tell ya what Ill do too...

I am willing to give kitkat pic of the litter (after I get mine) :D

just kidding.. thing is.. I know how well kitkat takes care of her
babies.

She's welcome to a handful if she cares to

one is black with stripe boots.. how cool is that?

Jupiter is bigger than I imagined.. I guess Im still molley cotling my
baby if you know what I mean.. Jupiter still likes to bury her face in
me and hide

cybercat
December 8th 06, 01:42 PM
"2fingah" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Ola Chica! How are you? Don't you want a little kitten?
>> Jupiter made one just for you and you can pick from
>> seven of them!
>
> why cybercat! what a splendid Idea.

We would be so lucky if Pam took one. How to get
kitty to Chicago might be a bit of a test, but I bet we
could do it if she wanted a baby!

> one is black with stripe boots.. how cool is that?

Wow! I want to see! Get that camera out, they will be grown before you know
it.

> Jupiter is bigger than I imagined.. I guess Im still molley cotling my
> baby if you know what I mean.. Jupiter still likes to bury her face in
> me and hide

Oh that is just really cute.

2fingah
December 9th 06, 12:23 AM
cybercat wrote:

> We would be so lucky if Pam took one. How to get
> kitty to Chicago might be a bit of a test, but I bet we
> could do it if she wanted a baby!

mhmm

I'm keeping just one. I don't need the pick of the litter either.
far as 6 nipples and 7 cats.. well.. you know it will work out
there is always a runt.. the 7th kitten that you once nursed that died?
do you think that was because it was the runt and couldn't get no milk?
do you believe nature would play such a cruel joke? Im just asking...
im not pointing them questions Hard at you baby...

Hell my grandma had 17 children (2 died at birth)..
and uh.. she only had.. uh.. lol.. and all her children thrived

> > one is black with stripe boots.. how cool is that?

wait a min! they was wet when I seen them, I also don't want to put a
big brighty light on them, their eyes aren't opened yet, but I looked
better this evening.

here's what I think so far...
two full tabby one larger male, one smaller female
one all grey tabby? SHE'S GOT STRIPES

no blacks in there! dang! I like black cats.
the one with stripe boots is dark grey I think

Im confused

Kitkat
December 9th 06, 01:14 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "2fingah" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>
>>cybercat wrote:
>>

>>>Ola Chica! How are you? Don't you want a little kitten?
>>>Jupiter made one just for you and you can pick from
>>>seven of them!
>>
>>why cybercat! what a splendid Idea.
>

> We would be so lucky if Pam took one. How to get
> kitty to Chicago might be a bit of a test, but I bet we
> could do it if she wanted a baby!

I wish I could have a new kitty baby. I could but I wont. Not right now.
First of all, we bought a house (!!) and are going to be moving in
February. Plus, we are hoping for a human baby one of these days! But,
most importantly, Luna is *definitely* a happier cat all by herself.

One of my BIGGEST fears is that since I am allergic to kitties, that my
kids (someday!) might be allergic, too. I am petrified at the idea of
having allergic kids and perhaps being forced to give my furbabies up.
As an adult, I can choose to live with my allergies, but do people do
that to their children? Ugh. terrifies me.

anyway, boy would i love kittens. about a jillion of them. but for now,
it's just me and my luna (oh...and DH of course) ;)

sorry ive been so scarce lately. things have been hella busy. plus, i
really miss dudley and he was probably the biggest reason i posted a
lot! i really needed rpchb's help and advice during those times!

i do lurk though and i wish all of you kitty freaks a happy holiday
season...whatever holiday tickles your fancy!

pam,
a hannukah person :)

cybercat
December 9th 06, 02:27 AM
"Kitkat" > wrote in message
. ..
> cybercat wrote:
>> "2fingah" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>>>why cybercat! what a splendid Idea.
>>

>> We would be so lucky if Pam took one. How to get
>> kitty to Chicago might be a bit of a test, but I bet we
>> could do it if she wanted a baby!
>
> I wish I could have a new kitty baby. I could but I wont. Not right now.
> First of all, we bought a house (!!) and are going to be moving in
> February. Plus, we are hoping for a human baby one of these days! But,
> most importantly, Luna is *definitely* a happier cat all by herself.

Congratualtions on your house.

2fingah
December 9th 06, 03:08 AM
Kitkat wrote:
> pam,
> a hannukah person :)

just post your mailing address... yule hear the doorbell ring.. yule
open the door
but you don't see nobody.. you look down.. hmmm a box with a few air
holes in it..

lmao

i wouldn't do that to ya

one thing.. we joke and curse on here, i know it's wrong...

I was thinking today... I haven't forgotten... bout you and your
baby... i think about my cat, I think how it made me feel to lose my
baby boy... we had not really even gotten acquainted..
anyway.. I THINK A NEW HOUSE IS GRAND

send pics of prospect houses? cool beans... a new house with an island
in the kitchen maybe?

Kitkat
December 9th 06, 08:12 AM
2fingah wrote:
> Kitkat wrote:
>
>>pam,
>>a hannukah person :)
>

> just post your mailing address... yule hear the doorbell ring.. yule
> open the door
> but you don't see nobody.. you look down.. hmmm a box with a few air
> holes in it..
>
> lmao
>
> i wouldn't do that to ya
>
> one thing.. we joke and curse on here, i know it's wrong...
>
> I was thinking today... I haven't forgotten... bout you and your
> baby... i think about my cat, I think how it made me feel to lose my
> baby boy... we had not really even gotten acquainted..
> anyway.. I THINK A NEW HOUSE IS GRAND
>
> send pics of prospect houses? cool beans... a new house with an island
> in the kitchen maybe?

The new house needs a lot of work! We cant do it all at once though. So,
we'll see. I would really DIG an island in my kitchen though. Maybe some
day?!

We are so ready to move from here. Good times but also rough memories,
like being diagnosed with cancer (i'm fine though) and losing our Dudley
here.

Now, if only the market weren't so crappy. We still gotta sell this place!

Good luck with the kittens, Barry.

And, if I may, *please* get Jupiter fixed. ASA****inP!
:)