PDA

View Full Version : acetaminophen and cats

November 14th 06, 05:24 PM
Original Message -----
From: >
To: "AZ Nomad" >
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: acetaminophen and cats

> We were using 1/8 of a tablet, and yes I am a ****ing idiot, not a troll.
> Scot

The

--
D. Scot Bryhan
3545 Austrian Pine Way, Apt 1A

November 14th 06, 05:45 PM
er, rather, was an f___ing idiot: Never again. Although we have used this
medicine in the past with large dogs that have had hip problems. But I
should have done a Google search first....
Again, thanks to all with words of kindness, to those more harsh: live and
let live.
Scot

> wrote in message
m...
> [...]

Patty
November 14th 06, 06:18 PM
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:45:24 GMT, wrote:

> er, rather, was an f___ing idiot: Never again. Although we have used this
> medicine in the past with large dogs that have had hip problems. But I
> should have done a Google search first....
> Again, thanks to all with words of kindness, to those more harsh: live and
> let live.
> Scot

Scot, I'm sorry for your loss. I guess one point to remember is that cats
are very different from dogs and most human medicines that dogs can
tolerate very well are disastrous for cats. I always check with my vet or
other cat owners before I give any human medicine to my cats.

Patty

Matthew
November 14th 06, 09:23 PM
Scott FYI not smart to post you personal information on the web idiots like
above can be a nuisance

Patty
November 15th 06, 02:10 AM
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:23:15 GMT, Matthew wrote:

> Scott FYI not smart to post you personal information on the web idiots like
> above can be a nuisance

Excuse me, but I am not an idiot. Thank you very much.

Patty

Matthew
November 15th 06, 06:04 AM
"Patty" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:23:15 GMT, Matthew wrote:
>
>> Scott FYI not smart to post you personal information on the web idiots
>> like
>> above can be a nuisance
>
> Excuse me, but I am not an idiot. Thank you very much.
>
> Patty

Did you see your name anywhere was it include in my post.
I was talking about AZ just because you post is above mine means nothing
It was not even listed by the server when I posted mine when you assume you
end up becoming the first 3 letters

Patty
November 15th 06, 03:49 PM

Then maybe you should specify who you are calling an idiot. You said:

"Scott FYI not smart to post you personal information on the web idiots
like above can be a nuisance"

Ummmm since my post was above yours (and sent before yours timewise as
shown in the headers), what do you expect me to think? Perhaps you are the
real idiot.

Patty

Rhonda
November 15th 06, 05:29 PM
Patty wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 05:04:25 GMT, Matthew wrote:

>>>Excuse me, but I am not an idiot. Thank you very much.
>>>
>>>Patty
>>
>>Did you see your name anywhere was it include in my post.
>> I was talking about AZ just because you post is above mine means nothing
>>It was not even listed by the server when I posted mine when you assume you
>>end up becoming the first 3 letters
>

> Then maybe you should specify who you are calling an idiot. You said:
>
> "Scott FYI not smart to post you personal information on the web idiots
> like above can be a nuisance"
>
> Ummmm since my post was above yours (and sent before yours timewise as
> shown in the headers), what do you expect me to think? Perhaps you are the
> real idiot.

Patty,

What is the problem? He addressed it to SCOTT, that's the first word in
his post.

He also properly linked the response to Scott's post, not to yours.
Doesn't your newsreader show the links?

You need to at least hide that chip on of your shoulder.

Rhonda

Matthew
November 15th 06, 05:57 PM
"Patty" >

< snipped for being posted by a twit >

Well welcome to the group since this is your first week here now you can
have a proper greeting
STFU and get over yourself

Matthew
November 15th 06, 06:14 PM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
> Patty wrote:

>>>Did you see your name anywhere was it include in my post.
>>> I was talking about AZ just because you post is above mine means nothing
>>>It was not even listed by the server when I posted mine when you assume
>>>you end up becoming the first 3 letters
>>

>> Then maybe you should specify who you are calling an idiot. You said:
>>
>> "Scott FYI not smart to post you personal information on the web idiots
>> like above can be a nuisance"
>>
>> Ummmm since my post was above yours (and sent before yours timewise as
>> shown in the headers), what do you expect me to think? Perhaps you are
>> the
>> real idiot.
>
> Patty,
>
> What is the problem? He addressed it to SCOTT, that's the first word in
> his post.
>
> He also properly linked the response to Scott's post, not to yours.
> Doesn't your newsreader show the links?
>
> You need to at least hide that chip on of your shoulder.
>
> Rhonda

Thanks Rhonda well said.
For that person that just started posting this week. She is already getting
off to a bad start. It is a good way to end up in a kill file or a good way
to start a good flaming

Patty
November 15th 06, 09:41 PM
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:57:00 GMT, Matthew wrote:

> "Patty" >
>
> < snipped for being posted by a twit >
>
> Well welcome to the group since this is your first week here now you can
> have a proper greeting
> STFU and get over yourself

Matthew I do apologize, but your post was not clear at all. I'm still
wondering who all those idiots above are? Ok, so you think it's not
relevant that you called "someone" an idiot, but it was a poor way to say
what you were trying to tell the OP, IMHO. All you needed to say that it's
not a good idea to put all his personal infomation in his posts, since some
people ( who are idiots) may be a problem. It's also not a good idea to
use a real email address in NGs since spam harvesters gather them on a
regular basis.

Patty

Lynne
November 15th 06, 10:10 PM
on Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:41:51 GMT, Patty > wrote:

> Matthew I do apologize, but your post was not clear at all. I'm still
> wondering who all those idiots above are? Ok, so you think it's not
> relevant that you called "someone" an idiot, but it was a poor way to say
> what you were trying to tell the OP

You're making it appear that what you thought Matthew was saying is
actually true...

--
Lynne

"Every once in a while, the tables are turned and we get to share our lives
with an animal who takes care of their human." - Tara, rpdb

Matthew
November 15th 06, 10:13 PM
"Patty" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:57:00 GMT, Matthew wrote:
>
>> "Patty" >
>>
>> < snipped for being posted by a twit >
>>
>> Well welcome to the group since this is your first week here now you
>> can
>> have a proper greeting
>> STFU and get over yourself
>
> Matthew I do apologize, but your post was not clear at all. I'm still
> wondering who all those idiots above are? Ok, so you think it's not
> relevant that you called "someone" an idiot, but it was a poor way to say
> what you were trying to tell the OP, IMHO. All you needed to say that
> it's
> not a good idea to put all his personal infomation in his posts, since
> some
> people ( who are idiots) may be a problem. It's also not a good idea to
> use a real email address in NGs since spam harvesters gather them on a
> regular basis.
>
> Patty

Look in the other post who is acting like idiot there is no doubt who is.
Make your decision from there.
Apology accepted by the way

Wayne
November 15th 06, 11:48 PM
I think being a troll could be fun and useful
Look at all the stuff that was generated and the air that was cleared. ;-)
;-) ;-) wink wink nod nod
Wayne