PDA

View Full Version : Canned food for toothless cat

Nancy
November 14th 06, 07:36 PM
My 18 year old Sprite has no teeth left. She has a good appetite but has
trouble getting food off the plate. Any suggestions on a quality canned
food with lots of gravy and no big chunks?

nancy

cybercat
November 14th 06, 11:24 PM
"Nancy" > wrote in message
> My 18 year old Sprite has no teeth left. She has a good appetite but has
> trouble getting food off the plate. Any suggestions on a quality canned
> food with lots of gravy and no big chunks?

Fancy Feast Tender Beef Feast, and Liver and Chicken Feast.

Matthew
November 14th 06, 11:45 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Nancy" > wrote in message
>> My 18 year old Sprite has no teeth left. She has a good appetite but has
>> trouble getting food off the plate. Any suggestions on a quality canned
>> food with lots of gravy and no big chunks?
>>

> Fancy Feast Tender Beef Feast, and Liver and Chicken Feast.

Fancy feast tuna morsel real small bites My rumble loves it also slice
turkey by fancy feast it is more like shredded than sliced

ChristyLynn
November 15th 06, 01:30 AM
I too have a cat with very few teeth. I also use fancy feest a lot, and
figaro tuno if you are lucky to find it around you. Netgrocer.com has it
too, it is made by bumble tuna (for people), my cats all love it. Typically
when I go shopping for food, 1) pick something that isn't chunks or slices
and, 2) I shake the can to hear how much liquid it sounds like is in it.