PDA

View Full Version : going on bed

November 16th 06, 02:12 AM
My cat had a bladder stone removed 3 weeks ago and everything has been
fine, yesterday she acted scared of every noise and today went pee and
poop on our bed. Has anyone had this problem?

Wendy
November 16th 06, 02:15 PM
I'd check with your vet particularly because of the recent urinary tract
problem. Did they put your cat on prescription food? If not, I'd ask about
that.

oups.com...