PDA

View Full Version : small mice toys

Wayne
November 18th 06, 07:01 PM
What the heck is in those small mice toys that my cat likes so much?
He has another toy with catnip in it which is about twice the size but he
really loves the small mouse. He plays with it and carries it around looking
real proud of himself like he has caught something wonderful. Is it just
catnip or is it some special leather or fur?
Wayne in Ottawa

barb
November 19th 06, 08:05 PM
Some cats love small toys that they can carry in their mouths. Some of them
will be good retrievers if you give them the chance. I had a cat that loved
to retrieve the tiniest of legos!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

kraut
November 20th 06, 03:53 PM
Don't know about yours but mine like anything that they can easily get
their mouth on so they can carry it around and play with.

>What the heck is in those small mice toys that my cat likes so much?
>He has another toy with catnip in it which is about twice the size but he
>really loves the small mouse. He plays with it and carries it around looking
>real proud of himself like he has caught something wonderful. Is it just
>catnip or is it some special leather or fur?
>Wayne in Ottawa

MoMo via CatKB.com
November 20th 06, 09:29 PM
I go through packets of those small mice with my cats. Thing is, when I move
my furniture to clean, I find about 20 of them, lol!

Wayne wrote:
>What the heck is in those small mice toys that my cat likes so much?
>He has another toy with catnip in it which is about twice the size but he
>really loves the small mouse. He plays with it and carries it around looking
>real proud of himself like he has caught something wonderful. Is it just
>catnip or is it some special leather or fur?
>Wayne in Ottawa

meeee
November 21st 06, 12:21 PM
We have a small dolphin toy that one of the kittens has claimed; I washed it
today and the minute it was dry, he was growling and carrying it around,
glaring at everyone as if daring us to try and take it!! So cute!! It has a
convenient 'handle' at the top (the fin) and he just loves it!!

"MoMo via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>I go through packets of those small mice with my cats. Thing is, when I
>move
> my furniture to clean, I find about 20 of them, lol!
>
> Wayne wrote:
>>What the heck is in those small mice toys that my cat likes so much?
>>He has another toy with catnip in it which is about twice the size but he
>>really loves the small mouse. He plays with it and carries it around
>>looking
>>real proud of himself like he has caught something wonderful. Is it just
>>catnip or is it some special leather or fur?
>>Wayne in Ottawa

Stick Waver
November 24th 06, 06:25 PM
Wayne wrote:

> He plays with it and carries it around looking
> real proud of himself like he has caught something wonderful.

That is exactly why he loved it!