PDA

View Full Version : Clyde!


November 19th 06, 06:03 AM
Well this is an update on Clyde and sorry I haven't made a discussion
is a while I've been busy with school and stuff like that. Well he has
been doing pretty well no major problems or anything. He has been
really cute and cuddly recently although he still goes nuts all the
time and attacks everything. He is about 11 weeks old now and at my
neighbors house where we got him from it has lots of cats inside and
outside and it's a really dirty and gross house so we thought he might
have fleas. When we went to Petco when we first got him to get some
things like a litter box and food and toys we got some shampoo for
fleas and it said for kittens at least 12 weeks old. We have had him
for a while and we haven't seen any signs of fleas or anything but
should we give him the bath anyway? He seems to be pretty clean.

http://tinyurl.com/yhepql

cybercat
November 19th 06, 06:35 AM
> wrote

>We have had him
> for a while and we haven't seen any signs of fleas or anything but
> should we give him the bath anyway? He seems to be pretty clean.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yhepql
>

Well, okay, you have The Cutest Kitten in the World there!

What a great little video!!

I know you keep him inside, right? If so, there is no need for a
bath unless he gets into something.

He looks so healthy and happy. Those little white feet! haha
so cute.

Buddy's Mom
November 19th 06, 12:03 PM
Part his fur and look for fleas or the debris - little black stuff that
looks like pepper. If he is clean then there is no need for shampoo.

wrote:
> Well this is an update on Clyde and sorry I haven't made a discussion
> is a while I've been busy with school and stuff like that. Well he has
> been doing pretty well no major problems or anything. He has been
> really cute and cuddly recently although he still goes nuts all the
> time and attacks everything. He is about 11 weeks old now and at my
> neighbors house where we got him from it has lots of cats inside and
> outside and it's a really dirty and gross house so we thought he might
> have fleas. When we went to Petco when we first got him to get some
> things like a litter box and food and toys we got some shampoo for
> fleas and it said for kittens at least 12 weeks old. We have had him
> for a while and we haven't seen any signs of fleas or anything but
> should we give him the bath anyway? He seems to be pretty clean.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yhepql

Lynne
November 19th 06, 06:23 PM
on Sun, 19 Nov 2006 05:35:14 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Well, okay, you have The Cutest Kitten in the World there!
>
> What a great little video!!
>
> I know you keep him inside, right? If so, there is no need for a
> bath unless he gets into something.
>
> He looks so healthy and happy. Those little white feet! haha
> so cute.

All I can say is ditto. What a doll!

--
Lynne


"Every once in a while, the tables are turned and we get to share our lives
with an animal who takes care of their human." - Tara, rpdb

meeee
November 20th 06, 02:23 AM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Well this is an update on Clyde and sorry I haven't made a discussion
> is a while I've been busy with school and stuff like that. Well he has
> been doing pretty well no major problems or anything. He has been
> really cute and cuddly recently although he still goes nuts all the
> time and attacks everything. He is about 11 weeks old now and at my
> neighbors house where we got him from it has lots of cats inside and
> outside and it's a really dirty and gross house so we thought he might
> have fleas. When we went to Petco when we first got him to get some
> things like a litter box and food and toys we got some shampoo for
> fleas and it said for kittens at least 12 weeks old. We have had him
> for a while and we haven't seen any signs of fleas or anything but
> should we give him the bath anyway? He seems to be pretty clean.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yhepql
>

He is the epitome of cute kitten-ness!! I'm in love....he gets cuter with
every video!! Get some Revolution or Advantage or something for him if
you're worried....a little drop on the back of the neck and you have worms,
fleas, and eramites covered.