PDA

View Full Version : Look at this face!

Phil P.
November 20th 06, 12:15 PM
We pulled this beautiful cat from a county kill-shelter- What a beauty- with
a personality to match.

http://maxshouse.com/Shelter/MC_mix.jpg

Spot
November 20th 06, 01:08 PM
Oh he has the most beautiful green eyes. He's one lucky kitty to have you
rescue him........:)

Celeste

"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:o%[email protected]
> We pulled this beautiful cat from a county kill-shelter- What a beauty-
> with
> a personality to match.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Shelter/MC_mix.jpg

Gail
November 20th 06, 02:38 PM
Gorgeous. Looks part maine coon.
Gail
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:o%[email protected]
> We pulled this beautiful cat from a county kill-shelter- What a beauty-
> with
> a personality to match.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Shelter/MC_mix.jpg

cybercat
November 20th 06, 06:59 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:o%[email protected]
> We pulled this beautiful cat from a county kill-shelter- What a beauty-
> with
> a personality to match.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Shelter/MC_mix.jpg

Oh, Phil! Wow, he really is gorgeous. Is it a boy? Or just a big girl?

Eva Quesnell
November 20th 06, 11:50 PM
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006, Phil P. wrote:

> We pulled this beautiful cat from a county kill-shelter- What a beauty- with
> a personality to match.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Shelter/MC_mix.jpg

Oh God! He looks so much like my Chick. :(

Awwww....

Eva

meeee
November 21st 06, 11:17 AM
awww if i wasn't half way around the world and had a hubby who says enough
is enough (mind you he's as bad as me....thats why we have jasmine) He is a
stunner!!!! i love longhaired cats....all mine are shorthairs atm but one
day....when I haveless kids and more time for grooming....what a doll!!
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:o%[email protected]
> We pulled this beautiful cat from a county kill-shelter- What a beauty-
> with
> a personality to match.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Shelter/MC_mix.jpg

dgk
November 21st 06, 02:14 PM
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:17:02 GMT, "meeee"
> wrote:

>awww if i wasn't half way around the world and had a hubby who says enough
>is enough (mind you he's as bad as me....thats why we have jasmine) He is a
>stunner!!!! i love longhaired cats....all mine are shorthairs atm but one
>day....when I haveless kids and more time for grooming....what a doll!!

Not all longhairs require lots of grooming. My shorthair sheds all
over the place (you can almost hear the hair yelling "abandon cat").
But my longhair doesn't seem to shed at all and doesn't develop
clumps. I brush him whenever I happen to think of it but it doesn't
seem to be required.

He looks like a wooly mammoth when he walks though.

Phil P.
November 21st 06, 03:27 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> news:o%[email protected]
> > We pulled this beautiful cat from a county kill-shelter- What a beauty-
> > with
> > a personality to match.
> >
> > http://maxshouse.com/Shelter/MC_mix.jpg
> >

> Oh, Phil! Wow, he really is gorgeous. Is it a boy? Or just a big girl?

Her name is Tulip and she's 2 1/2. She's an owner surrender-- another
"allergy" story...

If you want to see a really amazing cat, click on the link:

http://maxshouse.com/bitsys_page.htm

cybercat
November 21st 06, 08:16 PM
"Phil P." > wrote
> If you want to see a really amazing cat, click on the link:
>
> http://maxshouse.com/bitsys_page.htm

Oh, Phil, is he/she blind?

meeee
November 21st 06, 10:12 PM
"dgk" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:17:02 GMT, "meeee"
> > wrote:
>
>>awww if i wasn't half way around the world and had a hubby who says enough
>>is enough (mind you he's as bad as me....thats why we have jasmine) He is
>>stunner!!!! i love longhaired cats....all mine are shorthairs atm but one
>>day....when I haveless kids and more time for grooming....what a doll!!
>
> Not all longhairs require lots of grooming. My shorthair sheds all
> over the place (you can almost hear the hair yelling "abandon cat").
> But my longhair doesn't seem to shed at all and doesn't develop
> clumps. I brush him whenever I happen to think of it but it doesn't
> seem to be required.
>
> He looks like a wooly mammoth when he walks though.

Lol sounds like a doll.....mine are all variants and shed like billyo
anyway....oh well, one day....I think we're all catted up at the moment so
*sigh* I'll have to wait.....(we have 8 atm!!)

meeee
November 21st 06, 10:13 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Phil P." > wrote in message
>> news:o%[email protected]
>> > We pulled this beautiful cat from a county kill-shelter- What a beauty-
>> > with
>> > a personality to match.
>> >
>> > http://maxshouse.com/Shelter/MC_mix.jpg
>> >

>> Oh, Phil! Wow, he really is gorgeous. Is it a boy? Or just a big girl?
>

> Her name is Tulip and she's 2 1/2. She's an owner surrender-- another
> "allergy" story...
>

> If you want to see a really amazing cat, click on the link:
>
> http://maxshouse.com/bitsys_page.htm

That is amazing phil....full points to whoever adopted them!! We only have
'kill' shelters here.... and they are continually full....very sad.

Phil P.
November 22nd 06, 06:56 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Phil P." > wrote
> > If you want to see a really amazing cat, click on the link:
> >
> > http://maxshouse.com/bitsys_page.htm
> >

> Oh, Phil, is he/she blind?

Sadly, yes- but she's adapted very well and is doing fantastic! If you saw
her play with little balls with bells inside or string lures with bells, you
wouldn't know she was blind. She had severely infected FHV-induced corneal
ulcers over her entire corneas that were also infected with ringworm and
destroyed her eyes.

Someone called AC about a cat wandering around in the street crying in the
middle of the night. I'm *so* thankful the "right" ACO picked her up and
called us. Otherwise, this wonderful cat would have been euthanized right on
the spot in the back of the truck.

Phil

S N
November 22nd 06, 11:10 AM
YES, it is really a beautiful cat. We have one that looks like
this.......he is part Maine Coon. They really are "gentle giants".

"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:o%[email protected]
We pulled this beautiful cat from a county kill-shelter- What a beauty-
with
a personality to match.

http://maxshouse.com/Shelter/MC_mix.jpg

cybercat
November 22nd 06, 03:05 PM
"Phil P." > wrote

> Sadly, yes- but she's adapted very well and is doing fantastic! If you saw
> her play with little balls with bells inside or string lures with bells,
> you
> wouldn't know she was blind. She had severely infected FHV-induced
> corneal
> ulcers over her entire corneas that were also infected with ringworm and
> destroyed her eyes.
>
> Someone called AC about a cat wandering around in the street crying in the
> middle of the night. I'm *so* thankful the "right" ACO picked her up and
> called us. Otherwise, this wonderful cat would have been euthanized right
> on
> the spot in the back of the truck.

I'm so glad you could help her.