PDA

View Full Version : Problems

mark.ret
November 22nd 06, 12:03 AM
Hi, I have two cats, one old timer who is a siamese and a ten week old
kitten who is of unknown parentage. I have been told the older siamese
has kidney problems and needs a special diet but the kitten keeps
eating it and seems to prefer it to her kitten food. I am wondering if
it will do her any harm?
I have inherited both these cats so am fairly new to the feline world
and wonder what other sort of problems to look out for, what are the
common problems for cats? Thanks, Mark.

MaryL
November 22nd 06, 12:48 AM
"mark.ret" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi, I have two cats, one old timer who is a siamese and a ten week old
> kitten who is of unknown parentage. I have been told the older siamese
> has kidney problems and needs a special diet but the kitten keeps
> eating it and seems to prefer it to her kitten food. I am wondering if
> it will do her any harm?
> I have inherited both these cats so am fairly new to the feline world
> and wonder what other sort of problems to look out for, what are the
> common problems for cats? Thanks, Mark.

Your kitten definitely should be eating kitten food. The easiest solution
is to feed the cats in two different rooms. Note: no free feeding.

MaryL