PDA

View Full Version : small, loving, tame Kitty-Cat needs home asap!

November 22nd 06, 07:36 AM
Hello,

Unfortunately it has come to this: reaching out to the public in
urgency for this little kitty-cat that me and my roommates have grown
to love...

Here's the gist of the situation:
Over the course of, say, 8 months or so, a neighborhood kitty braved
our porch for some offered food and affection; She hasn't left the
proximity since.

We never brought her inside, as we have 3 dogs, but she's naturally an
outdoor cat and never demanded anything from us.

She's dosile, quiet and clean.

Never once has she so much as hissed at us.

We'd take her with us if we could, but we're all moving out of sate
come next week and we can't help but feel as though we're leaving a
member of our family behind.
We're determined to find her a home!
Please help us if you can. The thought of her on our porch waiting for
us to come home long after we've gone is unbearable.

Email me with any further questions, or just call: (818) 251-0386 (ask
for Drake)

I am posting this ad in the hopes that a loving, compassionate person
will reap the benifits of it's content...

MoMo via CatKB.com
November 22nd 06, 07:27 PM
Why can't you just take her with you?

wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Unfortunately it has come to this: reaching out to the public in
>urgency for this little kitty-cat that me and my roommates have grown
>to love...
>
>Here's the gist of the situation:
>Over the course of, say, 8 months or so, a neighborhood kitty braved
>our porch for some offered food and affection; She hasn't left the
>proximity since.
>
>We never brought her inside, as we have 3 dogs, but she's naturally an
>outdoor cat and never demanded anything from us.
>
>She's dosile, quiet and clean.
>
> Never once has she so much as hissed at us.
>
>We'd take her with us if we could, but we're all moving out of sate
>come next week and we can't help but feel as though we're leaving a
>member of our family behind.
>We're determined to find her a home!
>Please help us if you can. The thought of her on our porch waiting for
>us to come home long after we've gone is unbearable.
>
>Email me with any further questions, or just call: (818) 251-0386 (ask
>for Drake)
>
>I am posting this ad in the hopes that a loving, compassionate person
>will reap the benifits of it's content...

Deborah Trujillo
November 28th 06, 02:37 PM
I recognize your area code as being in the San Fernando Valley of
California. There is a local no-kill shelter called Pet Pride on Robertson
Boulevard (near National) in LA. I suggest you take her there. Being that
she is young, she stands a good chance of being adopted.