PDA

View Full Version : My kitten

November 23rd 06, 09:45 PM
My kitten is 8 months old just recently I have noticed his eyes are
really runny he has watery eyes most of the time can any one tell me if
there is any thing wrong with him is it normal for them to be watery?

---MIKE---
November 23rd 06, 10:29 PM
Not normal. VET

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Wendy
November 23rd 06, 10:53 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> My kitten is 8 months old just recently I have noticed his eyes are
> really runny he has watery eyes most of the time can any one tell me if
> there is any thing wrong with him is it normal for them to be watery?

I think you already know this isn't normal. He needs to be seen by a vet. He
could have an eye infection. Call your vet and see if you can get him an
appointment.

Is he up to date on his shots and has he been neutered?

Eva Quesnell
November 24th 06, 06:42 PM
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 wrote:

> My kitten is 8 months old just recently I have noticed his eyes are
> really runny he has watery eyes most of the time can any one tell me if
> there is any thing wrong with him is it normal for them to be watery?

Conjunctivitis? Definitely take him to the vet ASAP!

Eva