PDA

View Full Version : Ka' Shay thinks she is hot stuff

Matthew
November 24th 06, 01:28 PM
http://i9.tinypic.com/2u4la13.jpg

Who can't love that face

mlbriggs
November 25th 06, 06:59 AM
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:28:37 +0000, Matthew wrote:

> http://i9.tinypic.com/2u4la13.jpg
>
> Who can't love that face

I think she is holding her face up for a kiss. MLB

November 25th 06, 07:49 AM
Matthew wrote:
> http://i9.tinypic.com/2u4la13.jpg
>
> Who can't love that face

Cute pic, but I could barely make out the cat's face. Is there
something wrong, or is it my computer, but it has kind of a moire
effect. Are you using your new camera?

Sherry

Matthew
November 25th 06, 04:26 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> http://i9.tinypic.com/2u4la13.jpg
>>
>> Who can't love that face
>
> Cute pic, but I could barely make out the cat's face. Is there
> something wrong, or is it my computer, but it has kind of a moire
> effect. Are you using your new camera?
>
> Sherry

Yes an new camera that was my first shot and she had to be in it she was
about 6 inches from the camera

Which face are you talking about

Sam
November 26th 06, 03:24 AM
Matthew wrote:
> http://i9.tinypic.com/2u4la13.jpg
>
> Who can't love that face

Looks like a "come hither" look to me.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

cybercat
November 26th 06, 07:57 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> http://i9.tinypic.com/2u4la13.jpg
>>
>> Who can't love that face
>
> Cute pic, but I could barely make out the cat's face.

Wha?? I sure can make it out! It's the hilarious "I'm too
sexy for my tail" look that girly cats in heat do!