PDA

View Full Version : What trouble can I get into

Matthew
November 24th 06, 12:31 PM
http://i9.tinypic.com/4hwjaq9.jpg

What trouble can I get into up there in Daddy's new boxes

Tigerbeat_eek
November 24th 06, 01:15 PM
Matthew,do you think that your cats have anything in common with cows?
Can you remove those bells??

Matthew
November 24th 06, 01:28 PM
Why would I remove them???????.
They live in the house and that is the only way I don't step on them in the
middle of the night or know where they are in my house which is big. They
have learned to walk silent with the other bells. Those are they only ones
that jingle when they walk or move. And yes if they needed to be removed
the collar is detachable but the bells are staying.

"Tigerbeat_eek" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew,do you think that your cats have anything in common with cows?
> Can you remove those bells??

MaryL
November 24th 06, 02:22 PM
Mattew, are they breakaway collars? Even in a house, cats cat get get "hung
up" on objects if they are not the quick-release type of collars.

Incidentally, today is the 11th anniversary of the day I adopted Holly.
It's hard to believe so many years have passed.

MaryL

"Matthew" > wrote in message
.. .
> Why would I remove them???????.
> They live in the house and that is the only way I don't step on them in
> the middle of the night or know where they are in my house which is big.
> They have learned to walk silent with the other bells. Those are they
> only ones that jingle when they walk or move. And yes if they needed to
> be removed the collar is detachable but the bells are staying.
>

> "Tigerbeat_eek" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> Matthew,do you think that your cats have anything in common with cows?
>> Can you remove those bells??

Matthew
November 24th 06, 04:54 PM
Yes that is the only type I use if you lock closely at the picture you can
see the detachable part

> Mattew, are they breakaway collars? Even in a house, cats cat get get
> "hung up" on objects if they are not the quick-release type of collars.
>
> Incidentally, today is the 11th anniversary of the day I adopted Holly.
> It's hard to believe so many years have passed.
>
> MaryL
>

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> Why would I remove them???????.
>> They live in the house and that is the only way I don't step on them in
>> the middle of the night or know where they are in my house which is big.
>> They have learned to walk silent with the other bells. Those are they
>> only ones that jingle when they walk or move. And yes if they needed to
>> be removed the collar is detachable but the bells are staying.
>>

>> "Tigerbeat_eek" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>>
>>> Matthew,do you think that your cats have anything in common with cows?
>>> Can you remove those bells??

Tanada
November 24th 06, 08:27 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
.. .
> Why would I remove them???????.
> They live in the house and that is the only way I don't step on them in
> the middle of the night or know where they are in my house which is big.
> They have learned to walk silent with the other bells. Those are they
> only ones that jingle when they walk or move. And yes if they needed to
> be removed the collar is detachable but the bells are staying.

Matthew, your kitties are purrrddy. I like the bells too.

Pam S.

2oz
November 25th 06, 12:46 AM
Matthew wrote:
> Yes that is the only type I use if you lock closely at the picture you can
> see the detachable part
im callin the humane society on you and them bells
these aren't cows dude! lmao

as for stepping on them, i look at it like this...

when you're coming down the road who has the right of way
a big semi-truck or a little car... the truck does by default
law or no law, truck gets the right of way, it's a simple physics
matter

you only have to step on a cat one time...
SO what I do... if I can't see my footing...lol.. I make noises..
it might be tapping the wall.. or just talking...
but I let them know Im coming through see

one day..my head spun around and I grossly shouted GET THE **** OUT OF
MY WAY YOU LITTLE MUTHER SCRUNCHERS...

problem solved

-L.
November 25th 06, 04:21 AM
Matthew wrote:
> http://i9.tinypic.com/4hwjaq9.jpg

When I was growing up we had a tortie-point siamese that mated with the
local Big Black Cat. We kept two kittens - Otis and George. Otis was
a gorgeous black and white - George was a Big Orange and white tuxedo.
Your photo reminded me of them. Thanks. :)
-L.

November 25th 06, 06:54 AM
MaryL wrote:
> Mattew, are they breakaway collars? Even in a house, cats cat get get "hung
> up" on objects if they are not the quick-release type of collars.
>
> Incidentally, today is the 11th anniversary of the day I adopted Holly.
> It's hard to believe so many years have passed.
>
> MaryL

Congratulations! I didn't realize that Holly was a senior citizen
kitty, like my Yoda. From your pictures though, Holly doesn't look that
old. Yoda definitely looks like an old cat, especially his gait. Here's
to *many more* anniversaries for you with Holly cat.

Sherry

MaryL
November 25th 06, 07:02 AM
> wrote in message
ups.com...

> MaryL wrote:
>> Mattew, are they breakaway collars? Even in a house, cats cat get get
>> "hung
>> up" on objects if they are not the quick-release type of collars.
>>
>> Incidentally, today is the 11th anniversary of the day I adopted Holly.
>> It's hard to believe so many years have passed.
>>
>> MaryL
>
> Congratulations! I didn't realize that Holly was a senior citizen
> kitty, like my Yoda. From your pictures though, Holly doesn't look that
> old. Yoda definitely looks like an old cat, especially his gait. Here's
> to *many more* anniversaries for you with Holly cat.
>
> Sherry

Thanks. No, Holly doesn't look or act like a senior citizen, and I really
don't think of her that way. She can still do incredible leaps with ease,
and I can virtually "feel" the power in her body when I hold her.

MaryL

naked on the phone
November 25th 06, 07:00 PM
-L. wrote:

> When I was growing up we had a tortie-point siamese that mated with the
> local Big Black Cat. We kept two kittens - Otis and George. Otis was
> a gorgeous black and white - George was a Big Orange and white tuxedo.
> Your photo reminded me of them. Thanks. :)
> -L.

<passing -L. a tissue>

there there.. it's going to be alright

Matthew