PDA

View Full Version : Nash

Lynnette Miller
November 27th 06, 08:11 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the advice and encouragement.

Nash is doing really well although he is still a little unsteady on his
feet. He absolutely hates being forced to drink. He is now strong enough to
fight back.

Tomorrow we go to the vet to pick up the sub-q supplies.

Thanks again
Lynn

meeee
November 27th 06, 10:57 PM
"Lynnette Miller" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I just wanted to thank everyone for all the advice and encouragement.
>
> Nash is doing really well although he is still a little unsteady on his
> feet. He absolutely hates being forced to drink. He is now strong enough
> to fight back.
>
> Tomorrow we go to the vet to pick up the sub-q supplies.
>
> Thanks again
> Lynn

Hi Lynn,

So glad that he's feeling better!! It's always such a relief when they get
enough energy to start biting you again :) Best of luck with the sub-Q's.

Wendy
November 27th 06, 11:44 PM
Do you have any test results to confirm the diagnosis yet?

"Lynnette Miller" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I just wanted to thank everyone for all the advice and encouragement.
>
> Nash is doing really well although he is still a little unsteady on his
> feet. He absolutely hates being forced to drink. He is now strong enough
> to fight back.
>
> Tomorrow we go to the vet to pick up the sub-q supplies.
>
> Thanks again
> Lynn

Candace
November 28th 06, 03:45 AM
Lynnette Miller wrote:
> I just wanted to thank everyone for all the advice and encouragement.
>
> Nash is doing really well although he is still a little unsteady on his
> feet. He absolutely hates being forced to drink. He is now strong enough to
> fight back.
>
> Tomorrow we go to the vet to pick up the sub-q supplies.
>
> Thanks again
> Lynn

Great! i hope it all works out and the little guy recovers. He's
lucky to have you.

Candace

Phil P.
November 29th 06, 09:01 PM
"Lynnette Miller" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I just wanted to thank everyone for all the advice and encouragement.
>
> Nash is doing really well although he is still a little unsteady on his
> feet. He absolutely hates being forced to drink. He is now strong enough
> fight back.
>
> Tomorrow we go to the vet to pick up the sub-q supplies.
>
> Thanks again
> Lynn

What happened to your vet's FIP diagnosis?