PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gift ideas for dog and cat lovers (especially agility and athlete dogs)

gluiz
November 29th 06, 07:24 PM
Hello, Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is George and I
make pet signs, crate tags, dog tags, window stickers and other gift
items for pets. My signs are made from commercial grade Aluminum and
10 year vinyl, my car decals are made with 10 year vinyl. I custom
make anything you can think to put on a car or sign. You can see some
pics of my work @ http://new.photos.yahoo.com/harleydvd001/ prices are
as follows:
Signs - start at $10.00
Decals - start at $8.00
Crate tags - start at $6.00
Engraved dog tags - start at $6.00
License plate frames - start at $14.00
other items also available, graphics for every dog breed, just ask.
Anything can be made affordably. Please check it out and email

January 15th 07, 08:12 PM
If you are looking customized car window decals look no further then
www.tnl-ink.com. We have hundreds of graphics to choose from or we can
create a sticker from your own logo or design. Plenty of cat and dog
graphics to choose from. Awesome fundraiser, best fundraising idea
around. No risk, no hassle, earn money for your team, school, or
church.