PDA

View Full Version : Punk!

Lynne
November 30th 06, 03:14 PM
Levi can now jump on the kitchen counters... I feel like a yo-yo,
constantly going into the kitchen to pull him off and tell him "no" (which
apparently means nothing to him).

At least Rudy has the good sense to only do it when he knows I won't catch
him...

--
Lynne

Matthew
November 30th 06, 05:57 PM
Forget the no when they do it try shaking a coffee can with marbles in it.
They won't know what they hell that noise was

"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> Levi can now jump on the kitchen counters... I feel like a yo-yo,
> constantly going into the kitchen to pull him off and tell him "no" (which
> apparently means nothing to him).
>
> At least Rudy has the good sense to only do it when he knows I won't catch
> him...
>
> --
> Lynne

Lynne
November 30th 06, 06:08 PM
on Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:57:11 GMT, "Matthew"
> wrote:

> Forget the no when they do it try shaking a coffee can with marbles
> in it. They won't know what they hell that noise was

ooooh, I like that idea! I used to spray water on my other crew when I was
teaching them their limits, but Rudy doesn't mind water in his face so it
didn't work with him. Weirdo cat. <3

--
Lynne

Matthew
November 30th 06, 06:43 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> on Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:57:11 GMT, "Matthew"
> > wrote:
>
>> Forget the no when they do it try shaking a coffee can with marbles
>> in it. They won't know what they hell that noise was
>>

> ooooh, I like that idea! I used to spray water on my other crew when I
> was
> teaching them their limits, but Rudy doesn't mind water in his face so it
> didn't work with him. Weirdo cat. <3
>
> --
> Lynne

Trust me even Cybercat will tell you how it works. They never know what
the hell it was. When they get down and scamper and stop. Do it again make
sure they don't see you do it. They will learn the hard way one way or
another

December 1st 06, 10:33 PM
In article 2>,
says...
> Levi can now jump on the kitchen counters... I feel like a yo-yo,
> constantly going into the kitchen to pull him off and tell him "no" (which
> apparently means nothing to him).
>
> At least Rudy has the good sense to only do it when he knows I won't catch
> him...

I never bothered, just loud hand clapping is enough to get their
attention.

meeee
December 4th 06, 03:43 AM
"T" > wrote in message
. ..
> In article 2>,
> says...
>> Levi can now jump on the kitchen counters... I feel like a yo-yo,
>> constantly going into the kitchen to pull him off and tell him "no"
>> (which
>> apparently means nothing to him).
>>
>> At least Rudy has the good sense to only do it when he knows I won't
>> catch
>> him...
>>

> I never bothered, just loud hand clapping is enough to get their
> attention.

Same here!! That way you don't have to grab the can each time as well.