PDA

View Full Version : Re: "Leave it the way your found it," Kens advice to our young son.

cybercat
December 2nd 06, 07:38 AM
"mm" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 08:25:44 GMT, "meee" >
> wrote:
>
>>Please don't cross post ken and kathy across to us, we had enough of their
>>mindless burblings already, thankyou.
>>
> But you don't say what ng you are trying** to speak for. **No verb
> stonger than "trying" would be accurate, but I'm sure everyone there
> agrees with you.

"meee" is a halfwit. Please don't encourage this cat-breeding waste
of air.

meeee
December 4th 06, 04:29 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "mm" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 08:25:44 GMT, "meee" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Please don't cross post ken and kathy across to us, we had enough of
>>>their
>>>mindless burblings already, thankyou.
>>>
>> But you don't say what ng you are trying** to speak for. **No verb
>> stonger than "trying" would be accurate, but I'm sure everyone there
>> agrees with you.
>
> "meee" is a halfwit. Please don't encourage this cat-breeding waste
> of air.

Why are you encouraging me cybercat? And why do you think that your opinion
is the only correct one? Should I stop breeding a small number of purebred,
vaccinated, desexed and microchipped Siamese, let the backyard breeders
continue breeding diseased, genetically damaged animals (as they will,
despite how you blather at the very word 'breed'; unfortunately the rest of
the world, no matter what you think, does not know or care about your
apparent good intentions ). This is a wonderful breed of cat, and people who
I allow to have one of my babies are specifically looking for one; despite
your belief that the rest of the world is exactly like your own
country/state/city you are mistaken. Our shelters aren't full of purebreds
but moggies; backyard breeding of purebreds is rampant and most registered
breeders don't desex or microchip as I do, breed their cats regardless of
demand in pursuit of championships, and hand the 'non-show quality' cats out
like lollies. But as you believe all breeders are spawn of satan, it is very
unlikely you will bother to even think about the issues I confront daily.
You will most likely shove your fingers in your ears, sing 'pop goes the
weasel' very loudly, and continue to spew your spiteful filth and
defamations.

meeee
December 4th 06, 04:30 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "mm" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 08:25:44 GMT, "meee" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Please don't cross post ken and kathy across to us, we had enough of
>>>their
>>>mindless burblings already, thankyou.
>>>
>> But you don't say what ng you are trying** to speak for. **No verb
>> stonger than "trying" would be accurate, but I'm sure everyone there
>> agrees with you.
>
> "meee" is a halfwit. Please don't encourage this cat-breeding waste
> of air.

And the only reason I don't plonk you is because occasionally, when you
sease pursuing your personal vendettas, you often have useful things to say.