PDA

View Full Version : Teen dad seeks help / slut daughter

2oz
December 3rd 06, 01:47 AM
mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
i let her out
long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)

i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up

this little cute tabby kept coming around, jupe had turned white hot in
heat I EVEN SEEN IT IN A DREAM, my little black cat was glowing white
then black... yeah.. changing colors!

the male was making the exact same noise slut was see
i thought it was a female that jupiter wanted to play with

SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT

SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!

she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self
i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
cage, nice and tight up to her

poor thing...

she eats her oatmeal everymorning

im keeping the kittens

us upper class folk let out animals have dey babies we can afford it!
the more the merrier

-L.
December 3rd 06, 08:37 AM
2oz wrote:
> mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
> i let her out
> long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)
>
> i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up

Wrap those hands around yo own neck - you da one who got her knocked

Are you ****ing retarded?

> SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT
>
> SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!
>
> she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self

Oh yes - unwanted kittens are so cute. You disgust me beyond words.

> i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
> cage, nice and tight up to her
>
> poor thing...
>
> she eats her oatmeal everymorning
>
> im keeping the kittens

So they can get knocked up too?

> us upper class folk let out animals have dey babies we can afford it!
> the more the merrier

I can't believe you are this ****ing stupid. Seriously.

-L.

-L.
December 3rd 06, 08:47 AM
2oz wrote:
> mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
> i let her out
> long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)
>
> i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up
>
> this little cute tabby kept coming around, jupe had turned white hot in
> heat I EVEN SEEN IT IN A DREAM, my little black cat was glowing white
> then black... yeah.. changing colors!
>
> the male was making the exact same noise slut was see
> i thought it was a female that jupiter wanted to play with
>
> SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT
>
> SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!
>
> she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self
> i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
> cage, nice and tight up to her

I get it - this is why you were asking about cat abortions a month ago.
You should have just taken her in and had her spayed back then.
You've now graduated from Raving Dumbass to Total Idiot.

-L.

Deborah Trujillo
December 3rd 06, 09:36 AM
It's because of people like this that the no-kill shelters are turning
people away now since they're bursting at the seems.

On 12/3/06 12:47 AM, in article
om, "-L."
> wrote:

> 2oz wrote:
>> mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
>> i let her out
>> long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)
>>
>> i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up
>>
>> this little cute tabby kept coming around, jupe had turned white hot in
>> heat I EVEN SEEN IT IN A DREAM, my little black cat was glowing white
>> then black... yeah.. changing colors!
>>
>> the male was making the exact same noise slut was see
>> i thought it was a female that jupiter wanted to play with
>>
>> SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT
>>
>> SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!
>>
>> she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self
>> i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
>> cage, nice and tight up to her
>
> I get it - this is why you were asking about cat abortions a month ago.
> You should have just taken her in and had her spayed back then.
> You've now graduated from Raving Dumbass to Total Idiot.
>
> -L.

2oz
December 3rd 06, 10:55 AM
-L. wrote:

> I get it - this is why you were asking about cat abortions a month ago.
> You should have just taken her in and had her spayed back then.
> You've now graduated from Raving Dumbass to Total Idiot.
>
> -L.

no, I didn't think she was pregnant when I posted that

like I say, us upper class don't kill our unborn, we can afford to keep
them

far as the male sounding like the female? when he was woo'n her
outside?
I should have known yes! I mean, I've seen Jupiter sit and call birds

far as a dumbass? if I was to be totally honest? I"ve never seen anyone
display more ignorance than you and the way you talk to me, someone
you've never met

you're also negative young lady! what has brought you to this lowly
state?

why be negative

and.... **** ya Lynn! **** ya

2oz
December 3rd 06, 11:02 AM
Deborah Trujillo wrote:
> It's because of people like this that the no-kill shelters are turning
> people away now since they're bursting at the seems.

the reason shelters are bursting at the seams is not because of too
many cats but because the law does not allow to kill them straightway

we have to feed them and medicate them etc...

we should kill them after 10 days and stop advertising

"come get one of our sick cats and give it a loving home"

im not knocking the idea that gives any creature a home full of love
not at all...

but if there's that many damn cats then we should burn it all down and
start over..
i mean... across the country we should kill all the dogs and cats in
one hit
across the board

oh boo hoo! cry two tears in a bucket...

sure, I'd love to see them all have a nice home, but that's not going
to happen

one thing we have learned in this... Barry is just a man

not a god or an angel, im just! <swwwwwwwwwhhhwww... kmf kmf> .. a man

and so what, yes Im having kittens! CAN'T WAIT!

I should roast you

Wendy
December 3rd 06, 11:04 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> 2oz wrote:
>> mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
>> i let her out
>> long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)
>>
>> i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up
>>
>> this little cute tabby kept coming around, jupe had turned white hot in
>> heat I EVEN SEEN IT IN A DREAM, my little black cat was glowing white
>> then black... yeah.. changing colors!
>>
>> the male was making the exact same noise slut was see
>> i thought it was a female that jupiter wanted to play with
>>
>> SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT
>>
>> SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!
>>
>> she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self
>> i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
>> cage, nice and tight up to her
>
> I get it - this is why you were asking about cat abortions a month ago.
> You should have just taken her in and had her spayed back then.
> You've now graduated from Raving Dumbass to Total Idiot.
>
> -L.

It might not be too late for that. The vet we (rescue group) work with will
spay up to a week before delivery... not something that sets me a-twitter
but the last thing this world needs at this time is more kittens. I had to
turn people away with friendly cats yesterday because we just plain simple
don't have anywhere to put them. We could probably recruit more foster homes
but the problem is finding GOOD adoptive homes.

2oz
December 3rd 06, 11:20 AM
Wendy wrote:

> It might not be too late for that. The vet we (rescue group) work with will
> spay up to a week before delivery... not something that sets me a-twitter
> but the last thing this world needs at this time is more kittens. I had to
> turn people away with friendly cats yesterday because we just plain simple
> don't have anywhere to put them. We could probably recruit more foster homes
> but the problem is finding GOOD adoptive homes.

that's what I wanted to do, it's not a matter of choices, for me it was
just a financial decision
so at this point.. if I don't come up with the money... Im going to
enjoy the whole matter... I've already got one good home for a kitten,
then I'll probably keep at least one kitten

2oz
December 3rd 06, 11:27 AM
-L. wrote:

> Are you ****ing retarded?
are you preaching to me about planned parenthood? Seriously!

cybercat
December 3rd 06, 03:05 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Wendy wrote:
>
>> It might not be too late for that. The vet we (rescue group) work with
>> will
>> spay up to a week before delivery... not something that sets me a-twitter
>> but the last thing this world needs at this time is more kittens. I had
>> turn people away with friendly cats yesterday because we just plain
>> simple
>> don't have anywhere to put them. We could probably recruit more foster
>> homes
>> but the problem is finding GOOD adoptive homes.

> that's what I wanted to do, it's not a matter of choices, for me it was
> just a financial decision

You know, Barry, I actually could not do this, though I see all the good
reasons for it. It's a visceral thing--for me, I mean. You know I wish you
had not allowed her to get pregnant. But now that they are on the way,
all you can do is damage control. And vow not to let it happen again.
Set aside the money to spay Jupiter. Please.

> so at this point.. if I don't come up with the money... Im going to
> enjoy the whole matter... I've already got one good home for a kitten,
> then I'll probably keep at least one kitten

You're smart about people when you are paying attention. You can
find them all good homes. Please, though--keeping one means figuring
in the cost of spaying or neutering. The kittens that will be born may
wind up making thousands of new cats to suffer, freeze to death,
go hungry, etc. as it is. That's the whole issue, the thing that makes
our hearts sink. There are already so many.

I know you want to do the right thing. And I know you CAN. It is
a matter of expending the effort. I worry, what if the male had some
communicable disease, like Feline HIV? They bite the females when
they mate. Please consider having Jupiter tested when you take her
in to get spayed. A blood workup costs $45 at my vet. She is such
a little doll, and she loves you so much.

2oz
December 3rd 06, 06:36 PM
cybercat wrote:

> I know you want to do the right thing.

you're just jealous cause baby got that ass taxed
common over here honey, Ill show you how to make $20.00 the hard way!

cybercat
December 3rd 06, 07:03 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> I know you want to do the right thing.
>
> you're just jealous cause baby got that ass taxed
> common over here honey, Ill show you how to make $20.00 the hard way!

If I were willing to do that I could make a LOT more than $20. :D

Wendy
December 4th 06, 02:26 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Wendy wrote:
>
>> It might not be too late for that. The vet we (rescue group) work with
>> will
>> spay up to a week before delivery... not something that sets me a-twitter
>> but the last thing this world needs at this time is more kittens. I had
>> turn people away with friendly cats yesterday because we just plain
>> simple
>> don't have anywhere to put them. We could probably recruit more foster
>> homes
>> but the problem is finding GOOD adoptive homes.

> that's what I wanted to do, it's not a matter of choices, for me it was
> just a financial decision
> so at this point.. if I don't come up with the money... Im going to
> enjoy the whole matter... I've already got one good home for a kitten,
> then I'll probably keep at least one kitten

http://www.spayandsave.org/discount.htm
http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html

or do a web search for low cost spay neuter vouchers

meeee
December 4th 06, 04:00 AM
*sigh* you did this on purpose, didn't you Barry!! Don't lie to me....you
got kitten fever!! Now everyone here hates me anyway, cos I'm the devil
himself, a cat breeder, so I can say what I like. I had a pregnant cat about
a year and a half ago...fortunately some people were good to me in the other
group, and encouraged me. Please get her desexed. Even if you have to get
the dodgy free people to do it. They are so much happier when it's done. As
for the babbies, I have three smoochy orange boys that have converted my
ex-cat hater hubby through their sheer loveliness. They're all desexed,
inside only (despite what cybercat seems to think) boys who I can't live
without. Barry, move to the country or something....but get those cats
desexed first. country life is cheaper and better...for you and your new
little family. Make sure you feed her up right now ; if you need tips on
that, let me know. Do what's right by her now, cats do enjoy their kittens,
my lot still all go to mummy for cuddles and washing.....but they don't
enjoy having litter after litter...it's exhausting and tough on them when a
kitten dies, as happens more often as they have more litters (not speaking
from experience as I don't allow pregnancies more than three times every two
years but from knowledge of what happens when a queen breeds uncontrolled
over a period of time.) Please desex them all and enjoy your little family.
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
> i let her out
> long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)
>
> i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up
>
> this little cute tabby kept coming around, jupe had turned white hot in
> heat I EVEN SEEN IT IN A DREAM, my little black cat was glowing white
> then black... yeah.. changing colors!
>
> the male was making the exact same noise slut was see
> i thought it was a female that jupiter wanted to play with
>
> SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT
>
> SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!
>
> she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self
> i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
> cage, nice and tight up to her
>
> poor thing...
>
> she eats her oatmeal everymorning
>
> im keeping the kittens
>
> us upper class folk let out animals have dey babies we can afford it!
> the more the merrier

-L.
December 4th 06, 09:52 AM
Wendy wrote:
> It might not be too late for that. The vet we (rescue group) work with will
> spay up to a week before delivery... not something that sets me a-twitter
> but the last thing this world needs at this time is more kittens. I had to
> turn people away with friendly cats yesterday because we just plain simple
> don't have anywhere to put them. We could probably recruit more foster homes
> but the problem is finding GOOD adoptive homes.

I know. The dumbass won't do it though.

-L.

-L.
December 4th 06, 09:57 AM

Oh bull****. You're nothing but a liar. God don't like liars, Barry.

> like I say, us upper class don't kill our unborn, we can afford to keep
> them

You can't even afford to get Jup spayed - how the **** are you going to
afford 6 more? You're an asshole.

> far as the male sounding like the female? when he was woo'n her
> outside?
> I should have known yes! I mean, I've seen Jupiter sit and call birds
>
> far as a dumbass? if I was to be totally honest? I"ve never seen anyone
> display more ignorance than you and the way you talk to me, someone
> you've never met

You are the one who is ignorant Barry. But you aren't ignorant -
that's the issue - you are just plain STUPID. You KNEW better and
let her get knocked up anyway. I have ZERO respect for you now - NONE.
If you gave a **** about your cats you'd keep them inside and get them
spayed.

> you're also negative young lady! what has brought you to this lowly
> state?
>
> why be negative
>
> and.... **** ya Lynn! **** ya

No **** you, ya Stupid****er. I pity your poor cats. I truly do.

-L.

-L.
December 4th 06, 09:58 AM
cybercat wrote:

> If I were willing to do that I could make a LOT more than $20. :D

Maybe that's what Barry should do so he could afford to spay his cats.
I mean, REALLY.

-L.

Wendy
December 4th 06, 11:26 AM
I have a wonderful solution for anyone who gets "kitten fever". For God's
sake don't let your own cat out to get knocked up, volunteer with the local
rescue group or shelter to foster a cat who is already pregnant. There
aren't enough foster homes for them and are too many kittens out there
already. Fostering will serve everyone well.

"meeee" > wrote in message
> *sigh* you did this on purpose, didn't you Barry!! Don't lie to me....you
> got kitten fever!! Now everyone here hates me anyway, cos I'm the devil
> himself, a cat breeder, so I can say what I like. I had a pregnant cat
> about a year and a half ago...fortunately some people were good to me in
> the other group, and encouraged me. Please get her desexed. Even if you
> have to get the dodgy free people to do it. They are so much happier when
> it's done. As for the babbies, I have three smoochy orange boys that have
> converted my ex-cat hater hubby through their sheer loveliness. They're
> all desexed, inside only (despite what cybercat seems to think) boys who I
> can't live without. Barry, move to the country or something....but get
> those cats desexed first. country life is cheaper and better...for you and
> your new little family. Make sure you feed her up right now ; if you need
> tips on that, let me know. Do what's right by her now, cats do enjoy their
> kittens, my lot still all go to mummy for cuddles and washing.....but they
> don't enjoy having litter after litter...it's exhausting and tough on them
> when a kitten dies, as happens more often as they have more litters (not
> speaking from experience as I don't allow pregnancies more than three
> times every two years but from knowledge of what happens when a queen
> breeds uncontrolled over a period of time.) Please desex them all and
> enjoy your little family.
> "2oz" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
>> i let her out
>> long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)
>>
>> i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up
>>
>> this little cute tabby kept coming around, jupe had turned white hot in
>> heat I EVEN SEEN IT IN A DREAM, my little black cat was glowing white
>> then black... yeah.. changing colors!
>>
>> the male was making the exact same noise slut was see
>> i thought it was a female that jupiter wanted to play with
>>
>> SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT
>>
>> SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!
>>
>> she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self
>> i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
>> cage, nice and tight up to her
>>
>> poor thing...
>>
>> she eats her oatmeal everymorning
>>
>> im keeping the kittens
>>
>> us upper class folk let out animals have dey babies we can afford it!
>> the more the merrier

cybercat
December 4th 06, 04:40 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> >

>> If I were willing to do that I could make a LOT more than $20. :D
>
> Maybe that's what Barry should do so he could afford to spay his cats.
> I mean, REALLY.

Lyn, I know I would find a way. As Wendy says, childbirth is no picnic for
them, on top of all the other reasons not to bring more unwanted cats into
the world. I know Barry loves his cats, so it is very hard for me to
understand.

cybercat
December 4th 06, 04:43 PM
"Wendy" > wrote in message
. ..
>I have a wonderful solution for anyone who gets "kitten fever". For God's
>sake don't let your own cat out to get knocked up, volunteer with the local
>rescue group or shelter to foster a cat who is already pregnant. There
>aren't enough foster homes for them and are too many kittens out there
>already. Fostering will serve everyone well.

People who always do the easiest thing are rarely interested in what will
serve everyone well. Or in the truth, for that matter. I have seen bright
people waste their brilliance devising increasingly intricate ways to
rationalize
the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

2oz
December 4th 06, 09:05 PM
-L. wrote:

> Oh bull****. You're nothing but a liar. God don't like liars, Barry.

over something like this? pffft, nah

im not keeping all the kittens DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING?

go jack a male cat off, prevent a litter or something

bloe it outcha ass, so I ****ed up, so what

your whole life is a ... heee.... YOUR WHOLE LIFE is uh

2oz
December 4th 06, 09:06 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Lyn, I know I would find a way. As Wendy says, childbirth is no picnic for
> them, on top of all the other reasons not to bring more unwanted cats into
> the world. I know Barry loves his cats, so it is very hard for me to
> understand.

what is there to understand about priorities?

2oz
December 4th 06, 09:20 PM
meeee wrote:
> *sigh* you did this on purpose,

Yeah, Im getting $25.00 for each black cats, black cats are in big
demand

just kidding

congrats on your cats, I can't wait...

If I had the bux...? at this point, I wouldn' abort

after I figured out Jupe was preg'ne, I knew! haha, I knew! Lyn would
think that's why I had asked the question about mid term abortions..
but she wasn't showing back in them days.
it's just funny that I knew I would be accussed of lying. how petty

HOW UTTERLY MENTALLY STIMULATING YOU KNOW!
I don't know why I engage

they are eating about 2 cans a day right now... give or take

I'd gladly pad her up with some fresher foods, I'm really not prepared
to do that
I don't have that kind of patience I guess

Im taking some pics of her. So you breed cats? what is the breed?

sure Im all for neutering.. thing is.. we've long since proven that a
responsible breeder is an asset to the over-population problem... the
short story is... it's controlled breeding...
you are highly likely to find a more than suitable home with educated
owners...
vs... "ah.. look.. lets get a kitty"..

how much do you charge? if you charge enough, that's going to weed out
some riff raff as well.

otherwise, these clowns don't bother me
it's just part of the show, you know what they say about the show

2oz
December 4th 06, 09:27 PM
cybercat wrote:

> People who always do the easiest thing are rarely interested in what will
> serve everyone well. Or in the truth, for that matter. I have seen bright
> people waste their brilliance devising increasingly intricate ways to
> rationalize
> the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

am I detecting bitterness in you because you are too weak to let go of
a cat, therefor you MUST contend with allergies..

now that's the dumbest thing I've ever hoid cyber
get rid of your cats and your allergies will be healed

now lets talk about self serving hmmm?
who are you serving but yourself in this

sure if I had a gorilla at home who brought me no less than 400.00
every two weeks
then ****in a, i'd get her fixed... some of us have to work for a
living
i need every dime I get I have to make my money count with what is more
important on my totem pole

the most any of you ****s should hurl at me is..

"sorry you didn't have the money to get her fixed dude"

but hell no... you're a bunch of shameless slow bellied miserable
cannibals

IM NOT TWO FACED BABY just one

cram THIS **** up your arse please!

hand me that homeless ****!

you was derided into the choice yourself! you knew nothing of
overpopulation
you just wanted to "fit in" ALL OF YOU

somebody taught you, so you lucked up and got 125.00 for the procedure

you wanna preach to me about stopping the pop problem SPEND SOME DAMN
MONEY ON THE POP PROBLEM

one cat is not enough NOT NEAR ENOUGH...
you're writing checks that you know damn well your moral contributions
cannot cover

what a crock of horse manure

did you... paint red lips on before you typed that?
or was you eating another mustard and bologna sammich?
or was it BOTH and you ATE your lips off...

2oz
December 4th 06, 09:52 PM
cybercat wrote:

<ok people, one more time from the top and put some damn feeling into
it this time>

"> the terribly wrong, selfish things they do."

<again>

"> the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

<im not feeling this, again>

"> the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

mmmm... <can you do it one more time.. sweety.."

<she sighs, tilts her hip out... places her hand against her forehead>

"> the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

<that's it baby, oh ****! right there... lets break for lunch>

meeee
December 4th 06, 10:40 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>> *sigh* you did this on purpose,
>
> Yeah, Im getting $25.00 for each black cats, black cats are in big
> demand
>
> just kidding

Lol naw....

> congrats on your cats, I can't wait...
>
> If I had the bux...? at this point, I wouldn' abort
>
> after I figured out Jupe was preg'ne, I knew! haha, I knew! Lyn would
> think that's why I had asked the question about mid term abortions..
> but she wasn't showing back in them days.
> it's just funny that I knew I would be accussed of lying. how petty
>
> HOW UTTERLY MENTALLY STIMULATING YOU KNOW!
> I don't know why I engage

Because you can't help yourself Barry :)

> they are eating about 2 cans a day right now... give or take

That's going to go up!! If you want the best for them, don't let them go
until 12 weeks minimum. Tinned food is fine, but you are going to be feeding
the 6 or more cans a day. Most people don't have time to do fresh foods, so
tinned is safer all round.

> I'd gladly pad her up with some fresher foods, I'm really not prepared
> to do that
> I don't have that kind of patience I guess
>
> Im taking some pics of her.

You know I'm going to want to see them :)

So you breed cats? what is the breed?

I am a registered ethical Siamese breeder, we have about 2-3 litter yearly,
and they're desexed and microchipped before sale.

> sure Im all for neutering.. thing is.. we've long since proven that a
> responsible breeder is an asset to the over-population problem... the
> short story is... it's controlled breeding...

Huh!! Try telling that to all the ignorant 'all breeders are evil' crowd. I
understand they see many cats being put down daily, and in their area they
see lots of purebred dumped cats, but it's very different here. There are a
lot of kittens and cats put down as we have very few no-kill shelters, and
most cats dumped are unwanted litters, older/sick cats or seized from
backyard breeders by the rspca (animal welfare group).The logic that says my
breeding is increasing the number of cats in shelters, or taking a home away
from a shelter cat is very very wobbly.

> you are highly likely to find a more than suitable home with educated
> owners...
> vs... "ah.. look.. lets get a kitty"..

Uh huh. They usually go to pet shops.

> how much do you charge? if you charge enough, that's going to weed out
> some riff raff as well.

I charge $500. That covers (barely) vaccination, desexing and microchipping,
not to mention food...these things combined cost $210-$230 depending on sex,
and the rest covers their fresh food/premium food diet, worming, flea
treatment. Treatment for illness comes out of my pocket.It does weed out
some bad seeds, but the rest is up to me...if I don't feel right, the answer
is, sorry, but no.

> otherwise, these clowns don't bother me
> it's just part of the show, you know what they say about the show

Aah you know, I might disagree with you on stuff, but talking about it
reasonably works far better than screaming abuse. Do you really have a $$
problem desexing your babies, or do you leave it for other reasons? Are you
squeamish about the whole thing? And what are you doing with the kittens?
You said you already have one good home, any ideas for the others?

2oz
December 4th 06, 10:49 PM
meeee wrote:

> I charge $500. That covers (barely) vaccination, desexing and microchipping,
> not to mention food...these things combined cost $210-$230 depending on sex,
> and the rest covers their fresh food/premium food diet, worming, flea
> treatment. Treatment for illness comes out of my pocket.It does weed out
> some bad seeds, but the rest is up to me...if I don't feel right, the answer
> is, sorry, but no.

daaamn

> > otherwise, these clowns don't bother me
> > it's just part of the show, you know what they say about the show
> >

> Aah you know, I might disagree with you on stuff, but talking about it
> reasonably works far better than screaming abuse. Do you really have a $$
> problem desexing your babies, or do you leave it for other reasons? Are you
> squeamish about the whole thing? And what are you doing with the kittens?
> You said you already have one good home, any ideas for the others?

i read there are more cats and dogs in Amer. than we have homes
i see no reason why we can't do away with the "wait" period at shelters
a shelter cat gets ALOT OF LOVE AND AFFECTION and attention, lots
oh sure.. we stroll in and boo hoo.. I've been through them I know!

but it really would cut down on suffering, it would be the lesser of
two evils

on a more positive note, I figure the kittens can drink milk
you say, keep them 12 weeks... so they will be on solid food by then?
I guess they'll find their way to mommies food

money didin't matter yesterday, it sho don't matter tonight
just when you think you've got more than enough
that's when it all up and flies away

one more card for me and it's 22

this is how we grew up meee, im going to teach these squares how to
live

I love what you're doing, obviously you have a good love for animals

I love those very large house cats, they seem smarter

I know I for one would love to be able to afford big cats

cybercat
December 4th 06, 11:17 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> <ok people, one more time from the top and put some damn feeling into
> it this time>
>
> "> the terribly wrong, selfish things they do."
>
> <again>
>
> "> the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.
>
> <im not feeling this, again>
>
> "> the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.
>
> mmmm... <can you do it one more time.. sweety.."
>
> <she sighs, tilts her hip out... places her hand against her forehead>
>
> "> the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.
>
> <that's it baby, oh ****! right there... lets break for lunch>

Did I say I was talking about you?

No, I didn't.

But I sure was.

You are probably the most selfish person I have ever known, with the
exception of my father. He could be an even bigger selfish asshole than you.

You know why, too. You have spent the money to get your baby spayed over and
over again on other things.

Tell me you haven't.

She depends on you.

cybercat
December 4th 06, 11:22 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Lyn, I know I would find a way. As Wendy says, childbirth is no picnic
>> for
>> them, on top of all the other reasons not to bring more unwanted cats
>> into
>> the world. I know Barry loves his cats, so it is very hard for me to
>> understand.
>
> what is there to understand about priorities?

You have had her over a year now. Are you going to tell me that you have not
spent the money it would have taken to do right by her over and over and
over again?

Go ahead, Barry. Say it. Beer and cigarettes alone.

You don't love anybody enough to do right by them if they get in the way of
anything you want. If the cats cramp your style, you'll be pawning them off
on someone.
You know it, and I know it.

Then you have the nerve to sneer at those of us who are more loving, more
generous than you are.

It sucks. It's stupid, and it is wrong. Because of you, thousands of cats,
at least, will suffer and die. That is what you have done.

Because you could not come up with $40 to get her spayed? Because you could
not KEEP YOUR ****ING DOOR CLOSED?

I don't care if you like my saying it or not.

It is true, and Jupiter deserved better from you and you know it.

cybercat
December 4th 06, 11:28 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> People who always do the easiest thing are rarely interested in what will
>> serve everyone well. Or in the truth, for that matter. I have seen bright
>> people waste their brilliance devising increasingly intricate ways to
>> rationalize
>> the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.
>
> am I detecting bitterness in you because you are too weak to let go of
> a cat, therefor you MUST contend with allergies..

No, you fool. I gladly live with allergies, because I enjoy my cats more
than
I suffere fro allergies.

> now that's the dumbest thing I've ever hoid cyber
> get rid of your cats and your allergies will be healed

Here this, bigbad: my cat died after I was diagnosed with allergies and
I got TWO MORE.

They have been a much greater joy to me than you have, that is for sure.

And not nearly as big a pain in my ass.

I did not read the rest of your stupid ****.

Blow it out your ass.

Do wrong, be a ****up if youwant, but be man enough to admit
it and leave better, more generous, more kind and more ****ing
responsible people alone. Break mama's pattern. Do wrong? Try
this: " I did wrong." Then shut the **** up and try to do better
next time instead of whining on and on the way you do about how
it is okay for you to be wrong because everyone else is. Because
I am so wrong to have cats when I have allergies.

Jesus Glorious CHRIST but you are an asshole. I would not throw
a glass of water in your face if you were dying of thirst.

cybercat
December 4th 06, 11:30 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> <that's it baby

And don't call me "baby" you knuckle-dragging piece of ****.

Because you are selfish and shallow and irresponsible, you let
that little cat down.

I will never forgive you.

Truth be told, I like her better than you, and I have never even
met her.

2oz
December 4th 06, 11:39 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Truth be told, I like her better than you, and I have never even
> met her.

ya'll crazy over there?

2oz
December 4th 06, 11:46 PM
cybercat wrote:

> You have had her over a year now. Are you going to tell me that you have not
> spent the money it would have taken to do right by her over and over and
> over again?

uh hell no
but! sure, if had never bought one single hiny.. and you know good and
well I am a man of severe moderation... sure.. maybe I could have paid
the low cost appointment i made
and stoodup.. I told you

why are you over reacting

it is a shame that you only see things in black and white, you are
missing way many colors of this rainbow

> Go ahead, Barry. Say it. Beer and cigarettes alone.
uh.. sure.. if you save over a years time maybe
you got the wrong guy, i never was or is a winebibber
why bring your dad up when it comes to that?
ok.. so he drank too much.. well why bring that to my table
why compare me to him.. that's awful.. I guess

ILL KICK YOUR BUTT LITTLE WOMAN
YOU DON'T SCARE ME

YOU WOULDNT SAY THIS GARBAGE TO MY FACE
CHEESE PUFF EATING LYN EITHER
I BET YOU TWO WOULD LOOK REAL GOOD IN A TRAILER PARK

WHEN YOU REPORT THAT YOU NO LONGER WEAR POLYESTER
THEN YOU COME ON BACK

> You don't love anybody enough to do right by them if they get in the way of
> anything you want. If the cats cramp your style, you'll be pawning them off
> on someone.
> You know it, and I know it.
>
> Then you have the nerve to sneer at those of us who are more loving, more
> generous than you are.
>
> It sucks. It's stupid, and it is wrong. Because of you, thousands of cats,
> at least, will suffer and die. That is what you have done.
>
> Because you could not come up with $40 to get her spayed? Because you could
> not KEEP YOUR ****ING DOOR CLOSED?
>
> I don't care if you like my saying it or not.
>
> It is true, and Jupiter deserved better from you and you know it.

-L.
December 5th 06, 12:56 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Lyn, I know I would find a way. As Wendy says, childbirth is no picnic for
> them, on top of all the other reasons not to bring more unwanted cats into
> the world. I know Barry loves his cats, so it is very hard for me to
> understand.

Oh, for him, it's just another case of "**** happens - it's not my
fault." Lack-Of-Responsibility is his middle name.

-L.

-L.
December 5th 06, 12:58 AM
2oz wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
>
> > You have had her over a year now. Are you going to tell me that you have not
> > spent the money it would have taken to do right by her over and over and
> > over again?
>
> uh hell no
> but! sure, if had never bought one single hiny.. and you know good and
> well I am a man of severe moderation... sure.. maybe I could have paid
> the low cost appointment i made
> and stoodup.. I told you

So you had an appointment and blew it off? Then you act surprised that
she's knocked up...

God you *are* ****ing retarded. Worse than I thought.

-L.

-L.
December 5th 06, 01:06 AM
2oz wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
>
> > People who always do the easiest thing are rarely interested in what will
> > serve everyone well. Or in the truth, for that matter. I have seen bright
> > people waste their brilliance devising increasingly intricate ways to
> > rationalize
> > the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.
>
> am I detecting bitterness in you because you are too weak to let go of
> a cat, therefor you MUST contend with allergies..

The only one here whom is weak is YOU. You are a weak boy- you cannot
even care for the needs of a kitten.

> now that's the dumbest thing I've ever hoid cyber
> get rid of your cats and your allergies will be healed
>
> now lets talk about self serving hmmm?
> who are you serving but yourself in this
>
> sure if I had a gorilla at home who brought me no less than 400.00
> every two weeks
> then ****in a, i'd get her fixed... some of us have to work for a
> living
> i need every dime I get I have to make my money count with what is more
> important on my totem pole

Internet connection, beer, pot and cigarettes are apprently more
important to you than your cats. That's pathetic.

> the most any of you ****s should hurl at me is..
>
> "sorry you didn't have the money to get her fixed dude"

You have the money. You spent it on something else. If you "cannot
afford" to get the cats spayed why did you get them in the first place?
Idiot.

> but hell no... you're a bunch of shameless slow bellied miserable
> cannibals
>
> IM NOT TWO FACED BABY just one
>
> cram THIS **** up your arse please!
>
> hand me that homeless ****!
>
> you was derided into the choice yourself! you knew nothing of
> overpopulation
> you just wanted to "fit in" ALL OF YOU
>
> somebody taught you, so you lucked up and got 125.00 for the procedure
>
> you wanna preach to me about stopping the pop problem SPEND SOME DAMN
> MONEY ON THE POP PROBLEM

What the **** do you think we do Barry? Most of us here work to stop
it in one way or another. I spend 5K or more a year, easily, on other
people's (and homeless) cats. Remember when I offered to send you
money to spay the cat with the green coochie?

> one cat is not enough NOT NEAR ENOUGH...
> you're writing checks that you know damn well your moral contributions
> cannot cover

Don't you DARE speak of morality to me. Anyone who has the balls to
bring more kittens into a world where thousands die every day has
ABSOLUTELY no ethics. NONE.

> what a crock of horse manure
>
> did you... paint red lips on before you typed that?
> or was you eating another mustard and bologna sammich?
> or was it BOTH and you ATE your lips off...

Why don't you go clean up your shack. Your real stink is eminating.

-L.

-L.
December 5th 06, 01:08 AM
cybercat wrote:

> > am I detecting bitterness in you because you are too weak to let go of
> > a cat, therefor you MUST contend with allergies..
>
> No, you fool. I gladly live with allergies, because I enjoy my cats more
> than
> I suffere fro allergies.
>

> > now that's the dumbest thing I've ever hoid cyber
> > get rid of your cats and your allergies will be healed
>

> Here this, bigbad: my cat died after I was diagnosed with allergies and
> I got TWO MORE.
>
> They have been a much greater joy to me than you have, that is for sure.
>
> And not nearly as big a pain in my ass.
>

> I did not read the rest of your stupid ****.
>
> Blow it out your ass.
>
> Do wrong, be a ****up if youwant, but be man enough to admit
> it and leave better, more generous, more kind and more ****ing
> responsible people alone. Break mama's pattern. Do wrong? Try
> this: " I did wrong." Then shut the **** up and try to do better
> next time

You are dreaming, aren't you, CC? Because this IS Barry, afterall...

> instead of whining on and on the way you do about how
> it is okay for you to be wrong because everyone else is. Because
> I am so wrong to have cats when I have allergies.
>
> Jesus Glorious CHRIST but you are an asshole. I would not throw
> a glass of water in your face if you were dying of thirst.

Dayum!

-L.

-L.
December 5th 06, 01:13 AM
2oz wrote:
> i read there are more cats and dogs in Amer. than we have homes
> i see no reason why we can't do away with the "wait" period at shelters

If you really feel this way put your money where your mouth is, take
Jup in and get her spayed NOW. Your kittens are no more "speshul" than
shelter cats. In fact, shelter cats have a far greater chance of being
placed because they've been well cared-for.

-L.

-L.
December 5th 06, 01:20 AM
2oz wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> > Oh bull****. You're nothing but a liar. God don't like liars, Barry.
>
> over something like this? pffft, nah
>
> im not keeping all the kittens DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING?
>
> go jack a male cat off, prevent a litter or something
>
> bloe it outcha ass, so I ****ed up, so what

Act like a man, admit it and learn from it. To you, cats are
disposable. That's become blatantly apparent. There's a special place
in hell for people like.

> your whole life is a ... heee.... YOUR WHOLE LIFE is uh

Your life is nothing but a pile of dog**** Barry, and the thing is, you
like living like dog****. Time to wake up and take control.

-L.

-L.
December 5th 06, 01:26 AM
cybercat wrote:

> You have had her over a year now. Are you going to tell me that you have not
> spent the money it would have taken to do right by her over and over and
> over again?
>
> Go ahead, Barry. Say it. Beer and cigarettes alone.
>
> You don't love anybody enough to do right by them if they get in the way of
> anything you want. If the cats cramp your style, you'll be pawning them off
> on someone.
> You know it, and I know it.
>
> Then you have the nerve to sneer at those of us who are more loving, more
> generous than you are.

He's sneering at those of us who are more RESPONSIBLE. As if
responsibility is a weakness.

Like I said, the boy lacks ploidy...

-L.

meeee
December 5th 06, 01:44 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> I charge $500. That covers (barely) vaccination, desexing and
>> microchipping,
>> not to mention food...these things combined cost $210-$230 depending on
>> sex,
>> and the rest covers their fresh food/premium food diet, worming, flea
>> treatment. Treatment for illness comes out of my pocket.It does weed out
>> some bad seeds, but the rest is up to me...if I don't feel right, the
>> answer
>> is, sorry, but no.
>
> daaamn
>>
>> > otherwise, these clowns don't bother me
>> > it's just part of the show, you know what they say about the show
>> >

>> Aah you know, I might disagree with you on stuff, but talking about it
>> reasonably works far better than screaming abuse. Do you really have a $$
>> problem desexing your babies, or do you leave it for other reasons? Are
>> you
>> squeamish about the whole thing? And what are you doing with the kittens?
>> You said you already have one good home, any ideas for the others?
>
> i read there are more cats and dogs in Amer. than we have homes
> i see no reason why we can't do away with the "wait" period at shelters
> a shelter cat gets ALOT OF LOVE AND AFFECTION and attention, lots
> oh sure.. we stroll in and boo hoo.. I've been through them I know!
>
> but it really would cut down on suffering, it would be the lesser of
> two evils

Are you going to dump them at a shelter?
You may as well have the litter aborted and spare Jupe the pain.

> on a more positive note, I figure the kittens can drink milk
> you say, keep them 12 weeks... so they will be on solid food by then?
> I guess they'll find their way to mommies food

As long as you don't give them cow's milk...very bad. They will start eating
their mum's food, so no worries there. Same with litter box training; just
whack one in where she is, right next to the babbies, and they will do it
all themselves. Make sure you keep it clean, and they can get in, and Bob's
your uncle.

> money didin't matter yesterday, it sho don't matter tonight
> just when you think you've got more than enough
> that's when it all up and flies away

Lol... money doesn't matter, but having enough to look after your beloved
furry friends does....even an extra $10 put in a jar every week would soon
add up!

> one more card for me and it's 22

Naughty naughty!! Get yourself into trouble that way!! You need to
consolidate or something....oh, well, your life I guess :)

> this is how we grew up meee, im going to teach these squares how to
> live

??

> I love what you're doing, obviously you have a good love for animals
>
> I love those very large house cats, they seem smarter
>
> I know I for one would love to be able to afford big cats

Lol Siamese (well mine anyway) are on the small side....I don't have old
style but moderns (not ultra modern, just a happy medium) so they are small
and muscly. My moggies eat more and weigh a ton...they are all pigs though,
I have to watch them. Anyway keep me posted on Jupe, please PLEASE get her
spayed, and find good homes for them. I know you love her, and spaying her
would make her life so much happier.

2oz
December 5th 06, 02:16 AM
meeee wrote:

> Are you going to dump them at a shelter? heck no, yure a nut
why would you that!

just kidding

10 dollars in a jar every week she says

mariib via CatKB.com
December 5th 06, 02:46 AM
All of you cool it!
Yes, he opened the door, yes he says & knows it was a mistake, yes we know he
*should* have had Jupiter spayed (how old is she?), yes the damage is done, &
yes, he still could get her spayed now. But if I'm reading his
answers/responses correctly, he's going to let the kittens be born anyway &
find homes for them.
All of us are different & not everyone holds to the same standards as some of
the regulars here, but that's the way things are, so it's time to tone down
the criticism.
Hey, I'll probably be flamed for jumping in - but enough is enough.
And I like his music!
M.

2oz wrote:
>mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
>i let her out
>long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)
>
>i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up
>
>this little cute tabby kept coming around, jupe had turned white hot in
>heat I EVEN SEEN IT IN A DREAM, my little black cat was glowing white
>then black... yeah.. changing colors!
>
>the male was making the exact same noise slut was see
>i thought it was a female that jupiter wanted to play with
>
>SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT
>
>SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!
>
>she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self
>i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
>cage, nice and tight up to her
>
>poor thing...
>
>she eats her oatmeal everymorning
>
>im keeping the kittens
>
>us upper class folk let out animals have dey babies we can afford it!
>the more the merrier

meeee
December 5th 06, 05:17 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> Are you going to dump them at a shelter? heck no, yure a nut
> why would you that!
>
> just kidding

phew, had me worried there for a sec!!

> 10 dollars in a jar every week she says

serious...it works. Pet insurance over here is so expensive I would be able
to buy the cats their own house with 5 years worth of insurance money for
all of them; instead I put money by, just in case, and add the money
recieved for kittens; if they need anything, I can get it done straight
away. Getting a litter of 6 or 7 desexed, microchipped and vaccinated is
very expensive so that's the only way I can afford it. When Jasmine wandered
in a bit over a year ago, when hubby was on less than 20,000 that year, I
did the $10 trick to get her spayed. It takes a bit longer, and if necessary
get someone you trust to keep the jar for you so you aren't tempted to spend
it. Or make it very hard to get to, eg account you have restrictions on or
something. It works!!

meeee
December 5th 06, 05:19 AM
Thanks for adding some rationality to this discussion :) You're absolutely
right.

"mariib via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> All of you cool it!
> Yes, he opened the door, yes he says & knows it was a mistake, yes we know
> he
> *should* have had Jupiter spayed (how old is she?), yes the damage is
> done, &
> yes, he still could get her spayed now. But if I'm reading his
> answers/responses correctly, he's going to let the kittens be born anyway
> &
> find homes for them.
> All of us are different & not everyone holds to the same standards as some
> of
> the regulars here, but that's the way things are, so it's time to tone
> down
> the criticism.
> Hey, I'll probably be flamed for jumping in - but enough is enough.
> And I like his music!
> M.
>
> 2oz wrote:
>>mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
>>i let her out
>>long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)
>>
>>i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up
>>
>>this little cute tabby kept coming around, jupe had turned white hot in
>>heat I EVEN SEEN IT IN A DREAM, my little black cat was glowing white
>>then black... yeah.. changing colors!
>>
>>the male was making the exact same noise slut was see
>>i thought it was a female that jupiter wanted to play with
>>
>>SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT
>>
>>SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!
>>
>>she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self
>>i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
>>cage, nice and tight up to her
>>
>>poor thing...
>>
>>she eats her oatmeal everymorning
>>
>>im keeping the kittens
>>
>>us upper class folk let out animals have dey babies we can afford it!
>>the more the merrier

-L.
December 5th 06, 05:32 AM
mariib via CatKB.com wrote:
> All of you cool it!
> Yes, he opened the door, yes he says & knows it was a mistake, yes we know he
> *should* have had Jupiter spayed (how old is she?), yes the damage is done, &
> yes, he still could get her spayed now. But if I'm reading his
> answers/responses correctly, he's going to let the kittens be born anyway &
> find homes for them.
> All of us are different & not everyone holds to the same standards as some of
> the regulars here, but that's the way things are, so it's time to tone down
> the criticism.
> Hey, I'll probably be flamed for jumping in - but enough is enough.

Go euthanize a dozen or so kittens at your local humae society and put
them on the pile of 40 other cats and *then* come back and talk to me
about toning it down.

-L.

2oz
December 5th 06, 12:02 PM
mariib via CatKB.com wrote:
> All of you cool it!
> Yes, he opened the door, yes he says & knows it was a mistake, yes we know he
> *should* have had Jupiter spayed (how old is she?), yes the damage is done, &
> yes, he still could get her spayed now. But if I'm reading his
> answers/responses correctly, he's going to let the kittens be born anyway &
> find homes for them.
> All of us are different & not everyone holds to the same standards as some of
> the regulars here, but that's the way things are, so it's time to tone down
> the criticism.
> Hey, I'll probably be flamed for jumping in - but enough is enough.
> And I like his music!
> M.

<getting my zippo out>

wonder what meeee is up to micro-chipping kittens?
it sounds like a good idea

so.. her kittens come with gps tracking?

i knew some folk would be upset and jump up and down like a gorilla
but I could have been less defensive

oooooo aaaa aaa aaaaa raaaaaaaaaaccccht!

Wendy
December 5th 06, 12:31 PM
No they aren't right. Whether to spay/neuter isn't something so unimportant
as to be brushed off as someone having different standards. The two choices,
spay or not, do not have equal merit. That's how the problem got to the
proportions it's at now. Beyond the millions of cats euthanized every year
at shelters are many more that are left outside or born outside and must try
to fend for themselves. How did they get there????? From irresponsible
people who don't get their animals spayed/neutered and let them roam freely
outdoors. The cat door people who don't spay, the assh*les who lock their
kitties out when they get pregnant, the ones who dump un-neutered fluffy in
the park when he starts spraying around the house are the ones responsible.
I can't condone those standards and am just as guilty if I don't speak out
against them.

I suggest you volunteer at a shelter or with a rescue group before brushing
this off as easily as you do. You should spend your weekends trying to adopt
out the lucky ones who were brought inside and have more people stop by
trying to give you cats than you have applications for the ones you already
have. You should try trapping a colony of cats to get the kittens indoors
before the raccoon gets them. You should try nursing the cat back to health
who is so starved her body started living off her own muscle tissue and she
can't walk. You should go over to the park to get the cat who was dumped
there and who is so unprepared for living outdoors that he doesn't even know
where to find shelter in the rain. I could go on and on but the point is
there aren't enough GOOD homes for all these guys out there already. There
aren't enough homes where people will keep these guys safe and not put them
in a situation where they are right back out there struggling to survive.
You think it's just a matter of differing standards and that should be let
stand???

Barry will probably give the kittens away to people just like himself or
dump them at some shelter or even worse keep them and let them get pregnant
or dead like his last cat. Why will he do this??? Laziness? Selfishness? Oh
that's right, it's just a cat.

You may not like some poster's style but the substance is dead on.

"meeee" > wrote in message
> Thanks for adding some rationality to this discussion :) You're absolutely
> right.
>
> "mariib via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> All of you cool it!
>> Yes, he opened the door, yes he says & knows it was a mistake, yes we
>> know he
>> *should* have had Jupiter spayed (how old is she?), yes the damage is
>> done, &
>> yes, he still could get her spayed now. But if I'm reading his
>> answers/responses correctly, he's going to let the kittens be born anyway
>> &
>> find homes for them.
>> All of us are different & not everyone holds to the same standards as
>> some of
>> the regulars here, but that's the way things are, so it's time to tone
>> down
>> the criticism.
>> Hey, I'll probably be flamed for jumping in - but enough is enough.
>> And I like his music!
>> M.
>>
>> 2oz wrote:
>>>mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
>>>i let her out
>>>long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)
>>>
>>>i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up
>>>
>>>this little cute tabby kept coming around, jupe had turned white hot in
>>>heat I EVEN SEEN IT IN A DREAM, my little black cat was glowing white
>>>then black... yeah.. changing colors!
>>>
>>>the male was making the exact same noise slut was see
>>>i thought it was a female that jupiter wanted to play with
>>>
>>>SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT
>>>
>>>SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!
>>>
>>>she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self
>>>i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
>>>cage, nice and tight up to her
>>>
>>>poor thing...
>>>
>>>she eats her oatmeal everymorning
>>>
>>>im keeping the kittens
>>>
>>>us upper class folk let out animals have dey babies we can afford it!
>>>the more the merrier
>>
>> --

2oz
December 5th 06, 02:01 PM
Wendy wrote:
> No they aren't right.

here's another bitter ass, someone that uses cat protection as a source
of identity
wouldn't part with her cats if her life depended on it

put your money where your mouth is
stop trying to compel me to dis-pri-oritize
some things are more important, and if thats all the money I got right
now then so be it

hell, maybe I should push her and lucy back out into the cold streets
where I found them

i tell ya something else, there is more than enough love to go around
for my babies
and their babies babies

you got an attitude problem young woman

or are you a man wearing a damn wig

some of these people got bad attitudes on here skip

i hate to say this.. it's going to probably cartel your posting for a
bit..
but your mouth sounds like.. the gropings of the retarded
you stumble at what you are trying to say..

your heart is in the right place, but your clatter is un-recognizable
your sounds do not form sanity.. but.. they seem satisfying to you
so if it was good for you.. then that's all that matters

have you licked your lips yet? have you wiped the corners of your mouth?

2oz
December 5th 06, 02:11 PM
-L. wrote:

> Go euthanize a dozen or so kittens at your local humae society and put
> them on the pile of 40 other cats and *then* come back and talk to me
> about toning it down.

well go do it then and stop ****ing it up
do it right

lose the waiting period

what good is a waiting period?

hell.. burn them on the freagin burn trucks.. portable incinerators

i'd put the little blemishes out of their misery..

i'd kill 20 million in one hit, then you ladies can put down your cares

that's just the first step.. what about niggas like me whos teen
daughter gets knocked up
how you gonna put a stop to behavior like mine?

educate me? how about spay my damn cat?

if it effects the whole then the whole can pay for it

I wasn't trying to spend $125.00 when I gave the little bitch a home

this is the thanks I get, warm meals, comfy beds, lots of back rubs
clean litter boxes
WITH SCOOPABLE LITTER.. but one day, I was out of litter.. i just used
a couple of shovels
of dirt! I wont planning on buying cat litter when these two was cast
upon me

I forget who this is in reply to
-
but they probably got it comin

Wendy
December 5th 06, 03:28 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

<snip sh*t>

I do put my money where my mouth is. My three cats are all neutered and up
to date on their shots. I pay for a lot of my foster supplies myself and
have paid the vet bill for them more than once.

Prove me wrong and do right by your cat and her kittens.

2oz
December 5th 06, 03:47 PM
Wendy wrote:

> I do put my money where my mouth is. My three cats are all neutered and up
> to date on their shots. I pay for a lot of my foster supplies myself and
> have paid the vet bill for them more than once.
>
> Prove me wrong and do right by your cat and her kittens.

Im sure that's a walloping vet bill
I don't fault you, I would do the same thing (spend LOTS of money on my
animals)

wonder what would happen if I put my cats in a room with yours
they'd probably play together

Rhonda
December 5th 06, 05:08 PM
-L. wrote:
> mariib via CatKB.com wrote:
>
>>All of you cool it!
>>Yes, he opened the door, yes he says & knows it was a mistake, yes we know he
>>*should* have had Jupiter spayed (how old is she?), yes the damage is done, &
>>yes, he still could get her spayed now. But if I'm reading his
>>answers/responses correctly, he's going to let the kittens be born anyway &
>>find homes for them.
>>All of us are different & not everyone holds to the same standards as some of
>>the regulars here, but that's the way things are, so it's time to tone down
>>the criticism.
>>Hey, I'll probably be flamed for jumping in - but enough is enough.
>
> Go euthanize a dozen or so kittens at your local humae society and put
> them on the pile of 40 other cats and *then* come back and talk to me
> about toning it down.

OMG, that would just kill me.

This whole situation is sad, and really annoying.

Barry, surely you know when a cat's in heat that male cats come from
miles around. Even if her little playmate had been a girl, there would
have been another boy there in a second.

This whole priority thing -- do you have a cell phone? Cable TV?
Computer? Internet connection? Yes, it is all priorities.

If you are going to let her have the kittens, make sure you know where
an emergency clinic is near you. Some times they have medical problems
during childbirth that can't wait for payday -- and can be life and
death. Someone I know had a cat giving birth and kittens stopped coming
out, but the cat kept having contractions for a day. They knew there
were more in there and the cat was in trouble. I lent her the money to
get to the vet. You have to have a plan now, because you have some big,
expensive responsibilities coming up.

The kittens have to be wormed in the first month or so (I forget how
early), but kittens are born with worms. They need shots at certain
times then follow-up 3 weeks later with the booster shot. Each "kitten
medical package" was about $150 a few years ago for the shots and
worming and tests, etc. This is bare minimum and needs to be done EARLY.
Check with the vet for the schedule.

Personally, I wouldn't let them go to new homes without being spayed and
neutered. I've found out you can't count on people to follow through
with what they say they'll do. And I know you don't want to have these
kittens bringing more and more kittens into the world. It could result
in hundreds more cats pretty quickly.

Rhonda

cybercat
December 5th 06, 05:48 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> mariib via CatKB.com wrote:
>> All of you cool it!
>> Yes, he opened the door, yes he says & knows it was a mistake, yes we
>> know he
>> *should* have had Jupiter spayed (how old is she?), yes the damage is
>> done, &
>> yes, he still could get her spayed now. But if I'm reading his
>> answers/responses correctly, he's going to let the kittens be born anyway
>> &
>> find homes for them.
>> All of us are different & not everyone holds to the same standards as
>> some of
>> the regulars here, but that's the way things are, so it's time to tone
>> down
>> the criticism.
>> Hey, I'll probably be flamed for jumping in - but enough is enough.
>
> Go euthanize a dozen or so kittens at your local humae society and put
> them on the pile of 40 other cats and *then* come back and talk to me
> about toning it down.

But he likes Barry's MUSIC, Lyn! See?

cybercat
December 5th 06, 05:59 PM
"Wendy" > wrote in message
> No they aren't right. Whether to spay/neuter isn't something so
> unimportant as to be brushed off as someone having different standards.

Wendy, an issue like this could never matter to Barry or to "mee" as much as
it
does to you because it does not DIRECTLY affect them. Children and idiots,
out of sight, out of mind. The most important thing is not to do the right
thing, is
is, to them, to do the easiest thing. And whatever harm they cause, well,
they
are "only HUUUUman."

Barry is selfish, hard-hearted, and shallow as hell. Recall that a month ago
was ARGUING with him and his little breeder bitch about whether or not
they HAD THE ABILITY to keep their cats inside. There isn't even a
question about it, of course they do. Point: Barry was not invested enough,
he did not care enough about Jupiter to put forth the effort to keep her in.
Therefore she is pregnant. In fact, it is just luck that she was not ripped
pieces by the pack of dogs that killed his last cat. He actually posted here
that he saw them recently. And if she had been killed, he would expect us
to feel sorry for HIM.

I'm finished here. I have wasted every bit of breath and every tear I ever
will on what Phil accurately calls this "waste of DNA." And I like his
music,
too. I just don't like his soul, his hard heart, or his shuck and jive,
get-over
bull****.

December 5th 06, 06:01 PM
"Wendy" > wrote in message

> "2oz" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
> <snip sh*t>
>
> I do put my money where my mouth is. My three cats are all neutered and up
> to date on their shots. I pay for a lot of my foster supplies myself and
> have paid the vet bill for them more than once.
>
> Prove me wrong and do right by your cat and her kittens.

He won't. He doesn't have it in him. Plus, even if he did, his attention
span is not that long. lol

December 5th 06, 06:03 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Wendy wrote:
>
>> I do put my money where my mouth is. My three cats are all neutered and
>> up
>> to date on their shots. I pay for a lot of my foster supplies myself and
>> have paid the vet bill for them more than once.
>>
>> Prove me wrong and do right by your cat and her kittens.

> Im sure that's a walloping vet bill
> I don't fault you, I would do the same thing (spend LOTS of money on my
> animals)
>
> wonder what would happen if I put my cats in a room with yours
> they'd probably play together

Nobody cares about you, asshole. It's your CATS we care about. As long
as you are the irresponsible asshole you are, you can shuck and jive up
to Wendy all you want, she'll still tell you the same thing.

People like you are literally a dime a dozen. The difference is, you CLAIM
be a cat lover.

Oh, yeah, and you can sing.

bookie
December 5th 06, 07:53 PM
after reading all the above posts I have a few questions: Is this '2oz'
chap mentally retarded? and if so should he really be allowed to be
left in charge of the welfare of another living creature ie a cat? in
fact is it really advisable that he is left in charge of himself? from
his responses so far I am wondering whether he should really be in some
sort of home for the mentally challenged. I do hope he is never left to
use sharp instruments by himself or to operate heavy machinery.
I post this message fully expecting the same kind of bizarre and
totally incomprehensible outpouring of venom and verbal excrement with
which he has chosen to answer all the other posts questioning his
rather dubious notions on cat care so far.

I feel so sorry for the cat in question btw, poor little love.

bookie
December 5th 06, 08:32 PM
after reading all the above posts I have a few questions: Is this '2oz'
chap mentally retarded? and if so should he really be allowed to be
left in charge of the welfare of another living creature ie a cat? in
fact is it really advisable that he is left in charge of himself? from
his responses so far I am wondering whether he should really be in some
sort of home for the mentally challenged. I do hope he is never left to
use sharp instruments by himself or to operate heavy machinery.
I post this message fully expecting the same kind of bizarre and
totally incomprehensible outpouring of venom and verbal excrement with
which he has chosen to answer all the other posts questioning his
rather dubious notions on cat care so far.

I feel so sorry for the cat in question btw, poor little love.

meeee
December 5th 06, 09:34 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> mariib via CatKB.com wrote:
>> All of you cool it!
>> Yes, he opened the door, yes he says & knows it was a mistake, yes we
>> know he
>> *should* have had Jupiter spayed (how old is she?), yes the damage is
>> done, &
>> yes, he still could get her spayed now. But if I'm reading his
>> answers/responses correctly, he's going to let the kittens be born anyway
>> &
>> find homes for them.
>> All of us are different & not everyone holds to the same standards as
>> some of
>> the regulars here, but that's the way things are, so it's time to tone
>> down
>> the criticism.
>> Hey, I'll probably be flamed for jumping in - but enough is enough.
>> And I like his music!
>> M.
>
> <getting my zippo out>
>
> wonder what meeee is up to micro-chipping kittens?
> it sounds like a good idea
>
> so.. her kittens come with gps tracking?
>
> i knew some folk would be upset and jump up and down like a gorilla
> but I could have been less defensive
>
> oooooo aaaa aaa aaaaa raaaaaaaaaaccccht!

It's a very good idea. Microchipping isn't 100% foolproof, as if a cat is
stolen, and kept by the thief/re-sold, you won't get it back as vets don't
check for microchips here. However it will prevent the cat from being
unnecessarily euthanased, as I have MY contact details on the chip so that
way the cat returns to me if dumped/lost and I can contact the owners to
find out what happened and decide from there whether they get their cat
back. I have a return policy anyway, so if people can't keep the cat for
whatever reason, I accept it back.

meeee
December 5th 06, 09:50 PM
"Wendy" > wrote in message
> No they aren't right. Whether to spay/neuter isn't something so
> unimportant as to be brushed off as someone having different standards.
> The two choices, spay or not, do not have equal merit. That's how the
> problem got to the proportions it's at now. Beyond the millions of cats
> euthanized every year at shelters are many more that are left outside or
> born outside and must try to fend for themselves. How did they get
> there????? From irresponsible people who don't get their animals
> spayed/neutered and let them roam freely outdoors. The cat door people who
> don't spay, the assh*les who lock their kitties out when they get
> pregnant, the ones who dump un-neutered fluffy in the park when he starts
> spraying around the house are the ones responsible. I can't condone those
> standards and am just as guilty if I don't speak out against them.

Good for you. I worded my reply incorrectly; I merely meant that she was
correct in stating that we couldn't change Barry's mind by screaming abuse;
he was going to do what he wanted anyway. The best we can do is try to guide
him in the right direction and encourage his better motives. That is what I
understood her post to mean.

> I suggest you volunteer at a shelter or with a rescue group before
> brushing this off as easily as you do. You should spend your weekends
> trying to adopt out the lucky ones who were brought inside and have more
> people stop by trying to give you cats than you have applications for the
> ones you already have. You should try trapping a colony of cats to get the
> kittens indoors before the raccoon gets them. You should try nursing the
> cat back to health who is so starved her body started living off her own
> muscle tissue and she can't walk. You should go over to the park to get
> the cat who was dumped there and who is so unprepared for living outdoors
> that he doesn't even know where to find shelter in the rain. I could go on
> and on but the point is there aren't enough GOOD homes for all these guys
> out there already. There aren't enough homes where people will keep these
> guys safe and not put them in a situation where they are right back out
> there struggling to survive. You think it's just a matter of differing
> standards and that should be let stand???

Absolutely not. I don't live in your country, and there are fewer shelters
here than where you are. However I have, on several occasions, rescued
neglected 'farm' kittens, only to have them die as the 'owner' didn't tell
anyone, or even notice they were dying until it was too late to do anything.
That is why i am not taking the path of abusing Barry into hopefully waking
his conscience. Cybercat already has that covered. In my experience of
people who have grown up with generations of not desexing/no vet
care/working animals or similar background, abuse doesn't work. They are
hardened to it, and it doesn't get through. I don't see the screamings of
those two affecting Barry at all, except to give him someone to argue with,
which he seems to enjoy. If he didn't enjoy arguing with them, he wouldn't
have posted such a provocative header title in order to get them to 'bite'.
He had already decided his course of action and just wanted a reaction out
of cybercat.
As everyone else has covered the abuse angle, I am offering constructive
solutions to him. Or maybe you only read cyber's posts. I am not pretending
Barry is doing the right thing. I am merely sympathetic to his situation,
and offering advice. Unfortunately you cannot change someones' ingrained
behaviour by typing a few passionate, if well motivated insults.

> Barry will probably give the kittens away to people just like himself

Most likely. But we should encourage him not to.

or
> dump them at some shelter or even worse keep them and let them get
> pregnant or dead like his last cat. Why will he do this??? Laziness?
> Selfishness? Oh that's right, it's just a cat.

It may be a little more complex than this. I would say denial and apathy
more likely.

> You may not like some poster's style but the substance is dead on.

No, the motivation is dead on. I disagree with her style and the substance
of the posts. From what I have seen, cyber's idea of 'help' is screaming
abuse. After seeing her shred several people who came to the ng asking for
help, who could have been gently educated in responsible cat ownership by
the more mature members of the group such as Catnipped, Phil and others, but
who instead got driven away, I refuse to condone her attitude or way of
expressing herself. She cares a lot about cats, which is wonderful. However
the only way to get through to people is with gentle advice. Your letter,
however, is a better example. You disagreed with me, but without swearing or
hurling abuse. You clearly stated your reasons, etc etc. I can at least
respect you, and you have more chance of getting through to Barry than she
does.

> "meeee" > wrote in message
>> Thanks for adding some rationality to this discussion :) You're
>> absolutely right.
>>
>> "mariib via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> All of you cool it!
>>> Yes, he opened the door, yes he says & knows it was a mistake, yes we
>>> know he
>>> *should* have had Jupiter spayed (how old is she?), yes the damage is
>>> done, &
>>> yes, he still could get her spayed now. But if I'm reading his
>>> answers/responses correctly, he's going to let the kittens be born
>>> anyway &
>>> find homes for them.
>>> All of us are different & not everyone holds to the same standards as
>>> some of
>>> the regulars here, but that's the way things are, so it's time to tone
>>> down
>>> the criticism.
>>> Hey, I'll probably be flamed for jumping in - but enough is enough.
>>> And I like his music!
>>> M.

>>> --

2oz
December 5th 06, 11:55 PM
Rhonda wrote:

> This whole priority thing -- do you have a cell phone? Cable TV?
> Computer? Internet connection? Yes, it is all priorities.

finally someone with some sense about them

> If you are going to let her have the kittens, make sure you know where
> an emergency clinic is near you. Some times they have medical problems
> during childbirth that can't wait for payday -- and can be life and
> death. Someone I know had a cat giving birth and kittens stopped coming
> out, but the cat kept having contractions for a day. They knew there
> were more in there and the cat was in trouble. I lent her the money to
> get to the vet. You have to have a plan now, because you have some big,
> expensive responsibilities coming up.

well lets just hope it doesn't go downhill

> The kittens have to be wormed ..

yes, I will give them an otc wormer

> Personally, I wouldn't let them go to new homes without being spayed and
> neutered.

how much money is in your bank account... at your disposal
then don't worry about what I got laying around up in here
you want a lesson in morality, be your brothers keeper
not me! your brother... whoever that is...

save a cat my butt, save yourself
charity starts at home

2oz
December 5th 06, 11:57 PM
bookie wrote:
dubious notions on cat care so far.

> I feel so sorry for the cat in question btw, poor little love.

you nut! what boat did you step off of?
the dialectic express?

2oz
December 6th 06, 12:06 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Nobody cares about you, asshole.

i feel sorry for you

mariib via CatKB.com
December 6th 06, 02:20 AM
-L. wrote:
>> All of you cool it!
>> Yes, he opened the door, yes he says & knows it was a mistake, yes we know he
>[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
>> the criticism.
>> Hey, I'll probably be flamed for jumping in - but enough is enough.
>
>Go euthanize a dozen or so kittens at your local humae society and put
>them on the pile of 40 other cats and *then* come back and talk to me
>about toning it down.
>
>-L.

damn CatKB server that I use to post here went down just when I was ready to
forward this post this morning, so here I go for a 2nd time after many many
hours delay.

OK to Lyn ...... I am back ...... my own *credentials* are just as valid as
yours ....... my own experiences just as comprehensive but undertaken in
different positions than yours ..... both in my 30 year (ouch!) working life,
as well as my personal life which includes 14 years with my late Vet. husband
...... so in direct response, you really don't want to know how many animals
I've euthanized in both lives. But I've got many more years living & working
than you (I think!). What was sharply black & white when I was 30 has shaded
somewhat because I know you can't win all the battles.

I never said you, Wendy or Cybercat or the others were wrong - what I
suggested was that everyone tone down the rhetoric. To Wendy, I didn't say
not to speak out about what's important, that's your right. I do enjoy
reading this group & am familiar with many of the posters individual styles
which are all fine with me. But once a certain point's been reached in a
discussion, why bother any further? What's gained? We all have to choose how
we want to get our message across so that we actually accomplish the goal
rather than just scoring points. Are you really going to change Barry's
actions by heaping garbage all over him?
There is a message to get out to the public, governments should be prodded to
support low-cost or no-cost spay-neuter & vaccination clinics, more people
should volunteer with pet rescue or local organizations, and Barry's choices
make an excellent example of what's wrong with inaction.

In my personal life helping in my late husband's practice evenings & weekends,
I had lots of experience dealing with irresponsible, lazy, cheap pet owners
looking for a quick easy solution to problems of their own making. What was
most frustrating is that so often I failed to influence some of these idiots
to do the right thing. I don't miss any of that. My own cats have been & will
continue to be a source of joy, my beauties, my babies - each one so
different. I've had 6, 2 now & all past cats have lived to at least 16 years.
All my cats were rescues & 5 of the 6 were rescues from imminent death. One
wild kitten was removed from teens trying to drown her in an apartment
swimming pool; one 3 month kitten was *removed* from a research facility; one
kitten was surrendered to & removed from a kill shelter; one 7 month kitten
came from an emergency clinic where he was about to be used as their blood
donor; & my latest was dumped in a cardboard box in the parking lot of an
industrial complex over the weekend in the pouring rain.

M.

Rhonda
December 6th 06, 06:14 AM
2oz wrote:
> Rhonda wrote:
>
>>Personally, I wouldn't let them go to new homes without being spayed and
>>neutered.
>
> how much money is in your bank account... at your disposal
> then don't worry about what I got laying around up in here
> you want a lesson in morality, be your brothers keeper
> not me! your brother... whoever that is...

Barry, I don't care what you have in your bank account. I'm saying that
taking care of cats is expensive and you're going to need a plan
quickly. Two of our kittens were born with eye infections, which is
quite common. That was a trip to the vet and eye antibiotics in their
2nd week of life. One could not even open one eye until we got that
under control.

Then there was little Tiger, several trips to the vet as he did not
thrive like the others, and we lost him anyway at 7 weeks.

> save a cat my butt, save yourself
> charity starts at home

Yes, charity begins at home. That statement was written to mean that
your efforts should first begin with your family. Our family includes
our cats.

Rhonda

2oz
December 7th 06, 02:29 AM
Rhonda wrote:

> Yes, charity begins at home. That statement was written to mean that
> your efforts should first begin with your family. Our family includes
> our cats.
>
> Rhonda

blow it outcha ass baby, the kittens are here

shhhhhh do you feel that?

mmmmmm, that's the stuff... new life! YES

I love it

don't talk to me about priorities Rhonda, I look at every man and woman
and child straight faced. Nothing inside of me tells me that I have
done wrong with my kats.

just you!

I agree

but lets be real

do you REALLY think... even if all of us went out tommarrow and spayed
10 cats...
it would be little more than a fart in a windstorm

we are over ridden with cats... yes... you carry to much responsibility
in this matter

this is not a matter for the people but for the gov't

we need men with balls
(big balls)

that are not IGNORANT of the problem

vote for Parrish

-L.
December 7th 06, 05:57 AM
2oz wrote:
> Rhonda wrote:
>
> > Yes, charity begins at home. That statement was written to mean that
> > your efforts should first begin with your family. Our family includes
> > our cats.
> >
> > Rhonda
>
> blow it outcha ass baby, the kittens are here
>
> shhhhhh do you feel that?
>
> mmmmmm, that's the stuff... new life! YES
>
> I love it
>
> don't talk to me about priorities Rhonda, I look at every man and woman
> and child straight faced. Nothing inside of me tells me that I have
> done wrong with my kats.

You're a ****ing idiot.

-L.

Rhonda
December 7th 06, 09:24 AM
2oz wrote:
> Rhonda wrote:
>
>>Yes, charity begins at home. That statement was written to mean that
>>your efforts should first begin with your family. Our family includes
>>our cats.
>>
>>Rhonda
>
> blow it outcha ass baby, the kittens are here

Such a way with words. You should be writing greeting cards.

> shhhhhh do you feel that?
>
> mmmmmm, that's the stuff... new life! YES
>
> I love it

She can get pregnant again in about a month. Don't let her out again
when she gets restless please please please!

> don't talk to me about priorities Rhonda, I look at every man and woman
> and child straight faced. Nothing inside of me tells me that I have
> done wrong with my kats.
>
> just you!

That's why I'm here -- to talk to your insides.

> I agree

With???

> but lets be real

Oh yah, let's be real.

> do you REALLY think... even if all of us went out tommarrow and spayed
> 10 cats...
> it would be little more than a fart in a windstorm

Ever hear the starfish story?

Yes, it is a big problem, but spaying ten cats would save an even bigger
problem.

> we are over ridden with cats... yes... you carry to much responsibility
> in this matter
>
> this is not a matter for the people but for the gov't

Oh please. The government doesn't care about cats. We are too busy in
other parts of the world. Even when we aren't out attacking other
countries, we are busy worrying about the wording of "The Pledge of
Allegiance."

This is the responsibility of people. There can be a hundred laws, but
it comes down to individual people. These cars are domestic pets, and
what happens to them is our doing.

> we need men with balls
> (big balls)
>
> that are not IGNORANT of the problem

We need much less testosterone in government. I vote for smaller balls,
more brains, more sensitivity. Hmmmm, women?

> vote for Parrish

Puhlease.

Rhonda

2oz
December 8th 06, 02:28 AM
-L. wrote:

> You're a ****ing idiot.
>
> -L.

ain't nobody tell you to go up in biglots and buy everything

now whos the idiot

or go in targets and get SUCKERED IN to a so called sale
it was already 200% overpriced you dumbass!

I weep for you

Lyn, just make a step baby, that's all you gotta do

make that step

you oughtta make that step

YOU KNOW THE MORNING SUN MIGHT RISE ON YOUR GRAVE you oughtta...
make that step

I feel you bending, I feel you breaking

you want it so bad you can't stand it

LMAO