PDA

View Full Version : another Barb

barb
December 3rd 06, 11:14 PM
Here we go again. I've posted my troubles with my own cats and if other
people post their troubles using my name (Barb) it's going to look like I
have double the trouble that I do.

I know. Someone is going to post "Get a life." Who will be the first?

Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.

cybercat
December 4th 06, 12:03 AM
"barb" > wrote in message
> Here we go again. I've posted my troubles with my own cats and if other
> people post their troubles using my name (Barb) it's going to look like I
> have double the trouble that I do.
>
> I know. Someone is going to post "Get a life." Who will be the first?
>
> Barb
> Of course I don't look busy,
> I did it right the first time.

Just put a trademark by your name. :)

Outsider
December 4th 06, 12:47 AM
"barb" > wrote in :

> Here we go again. I've posted my troubles with my own cats and if other
> people post their troubles using my name (Barb) it's going to look like I
> have double the trouble that I do.
>
> I know. Someone is going to post "Get a life." Who will be the first?
>
> Barb
> Of course I don't look busy,
> I did it right the first time.

Oh, you love it.

barb
December 4th 06, 05:08 PM
If I put a trade mark by my name I'll look like the newcomer! Should have
done it before.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

barb
December 4th 06, 05:10 PM
Uh, uh. I don't love it but sometimes these Barbs disappear after they have
their say.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

cybercat
December 4th 06, 06:52 PM
"barb" > wrote in message
> If I put a trade mark by my name I'll look like the newcomer! Should
> have
> done it before.

How about The Original BarbŪ?

December 5th 06, 07:07 PM
"barb" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> How about The Original BarbŪ?
>
> I did something like that before, but it wasn't long before the new Barb
> was
> gone and I could go back to being "Barb".

How about:

"The Original Only Fabulous Barb."

I like that.

barb
December 5th 06, 07:57 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .
> How about The Original BarbŪ?

I did something like that before, but it wasn't long before the new Barb was
gone and I could go back to being "Barb".

> --

barb
December 6th 06, 05:24 PM
Looks like the new Barb is gone already!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

cybercat
December 6th 06, 05:36 PM
"barb" > wrote in message
> Looks like the new Barb is gone already!

:)

You're funny, Barb.

December 7th 06, 05:01 PM
"barb" > wrote in message
> It's called "territorial"!

Hahaha! Well, just don't pee on the rug. :D

And--fix your clock! Your computer time is set
an hour ahead!

barb
December 7th 06, 05:55 PM
It's called "territorial"!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

barb
December 8th 06, 05:49 PM
cybercat,

With all due respect, my computer clock is correct. Maybe we live in
different time zones! lol

Barb

--

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> Hahaha! Well, just don't pee on the rug. :D
>
> And--fix your clock! Your computer time is set
> an hour ahead!

cybercat
December 8th 06, 10:52 PM
"barb" > wrote in message
> cybercat,
>
> With all due respect, my computer clock is correct. Maybe we live in
> different time zones! lol

That's not it, it is something else, I forget what. Since I view messages in
the order they are posted, instead of grouped by thread, yours, which
appear stamped an hour ahead, appear at the end of the line, as the newest
post when they are not. Others whom I know are in other time zones do
not do this. *shrugs* It's not a big deal. :)

cybercat
December 9th 06, 04:55 PM
"barb" > wrote in message
> One more thing, Cybercat, you did turn your clock back this fall, I hope?

Yes indeed. And this post, like all of your others, is last in line as
though it is the latest post, and is stamped 11:44 though it was posted at
10:44 EST.

It's your settings.

But it doesn't matter.

barb
December 9th 06, 05:44 PM
One more thing, Cybercat, you did turn your clock back this fall, I hope?

> > cybercat,
> >
> > With all due respect, my computer clock is correct. Maybe we live in
> > different time zones! lol
> >

> That's not it, it is something else, I forget what. Since I view messages
in
> the order they are posted, instead of grouped by thread, yours, which
> appear stamped an hour ahead, appear at the end of the line, as the newest
> post when they are not. Others whom I know are in other time zones do
> not do this. *shrugs* It's not a big deal. :)

Matthew
December 9th 06, 08:22 PM
It not just her computer barb I see it too. I use multiple groups and deal
with people from around the world. The post are posted according to my
time. You are about an hour ahead of me.

"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "barb" > wrote in message
>> One more thing, Cybercat, you did turn your clock back this fall, I hope?
>>

> Yes indeed. And this post, like all of your others, is last in line as
> though it is the latest post, and is stamped 11:44 though it was posted at
> 10:44 EST.
>
> It's your settings.
>
> But it doesn't matter.

December 10th 06, 08:48 PM
"barb" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> It not just her computer barb I see it too. I use multiple groups and
> deal
>> with people from around the world. The post are posted according to my
>> time. You are about an hour ahead of me.
>

>> The thing is, I don't know where any of you are actually located. I am
>> in
> NY. If you're in California you are 3 hours behind me.
> Barb

He is in FL. In YOUR time zone, as I am. Trust us, Barb. Your settings are
off.

barb
December 10th 06, 09:39 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
. ..
> It not just her computer barb I see it too. I use multiple groups and
deal
> with people from around the world. The post are posted according to my
> time. You are about an hour ahead of me.

> The thing is, I don't know where any of you are actually located. I am in
NY. If you're in California you are 3 hours behind me.
Barb

Outsider
December 10th 06, 10:52 PM
"barb" > wrote in
:

> Uh, uh. I don't love it but sometimes these Barbs disappear after they
> have their say.
>
> --
> Barb
> Of course I don't look busy,
> I did it right the first time.

I guess I would not like another outsider.