PDA

View Full Version : How do I keep a kitten away from Christmas tree?

December 4th 06, 08:58 AM
I saw someone say there was a kind of spray that keeps the cats away
from it. Could anyone tell me what the spray is called?

Rene S.
December 4th 06, 04:53 PM
wrote:
> I saw someone say there was a kind of spray that keeps the cats away
> from it. Could anyone tell me what the spray is called?

You could try Bitter Apple, a spray that has a bad taste to it. I found
that using orange peelings around the base of the tree work better (and
are free, if you eat oranges). Cats don't like the citrus smell and
will stay away. They do need to be replaced every few days, though.

December 4th 06, 06:23 PM
On Dec 4, 8:53 am, "Rene S." > wrote:
> wrote:
> > I saw someone say there was a kind of spray that keeps the cats away
> > from it. Could anyone tell me what the spray is called?You could try Bitter Apple, a spray that has a bad taste to it. I found
> that using orange peelings around the base of the tree work better (and
> are free, if you eat oranges). Cats don't like the citrus smell and
> will stay away. They do need to be replaced every few days, though.

My sister and my mom eat tons of mandarins so I guess I could try that
thanks.